!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters
R

Russ

I've been using Magnum XLs for years, but we've had to go back to using condoms every day, so I recently got some various types of Magnums to try them out - I'm 7.5x6":

Magnum Large/Magnum XL: Most people don't realise that these are practically identical, but the Large has a narrower head and a (slightly) wider shaft than the XL. The widest part of my cock isn't the head, but I can't really tell the difference between the Large and the XL.

Magnum Thin: The second time I used one of these, it broke, and we weren't even fucking that hard. The Thins feel much better than the Large/XL but they don't seem to be wide enough for a 6" girth :(.

Magnum Ecstasy: There are only 10 of these in a box instead of 12 because they're bigger rolled up, although it's certainly fun to take the massive condom packet out of the drawer ;). The top half of these is a lot wider, and I think they feel a bit more comfortable than the XLs - the GF seems to like them too. They have some annoying sticky lube on them though, and I don't think they're worth the extra cost.

Reactions: tynba

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
magnums are a shit condom.

and if you arent long enough to unroll the whole condom, it will feel tighter at the ring no matter what the size. because of all the extra latex, think of how multiple rubber bands are tighter than 1 even if theyre the same size. thats why most guys think they need "larger" condoms. because even average condoms are like 7.5 inches long.

oh, and magnums are shit condoms.

the tightness will give me extra thickness/length

that's a PLUS! :tongue:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know the dimensions of Kyngs? How about Trustex Extra Large?

Also, how good is vaginal sex using the female condom? Is one brand better than another? Does anyone know?

Last edited:

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
what about glow in the dark condoms? I find them very hard to unroll, and frankly, they begin to come off when I am pumping. Is there something in this kind of condom that makes them so thick and difficult to put on? We like the visual effect.

ShadedSamurai

Just Browsing
Media
OK, another condom question. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy Lifestyle Kyng condoms. I can't buy them online because I move too often and I don't want to send it getting lost or having it sent to somewhere where I'm not living anymore and have someone call me and be like "extra large condoms came in the mail for you, do u want us to send them to you?" because that would be embarrassing.

I've tried Magnum and they are way to tight at the base, and the XL's fit perfectly, but I don't like them because they are thick and smell bad.

So is there like some condom store that I can go to or something because I have a hard enough time finding XL's at walgreens, and they never carry any other large sizes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jack316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi what size condom would I need ?

I'm 8inches uncut, and at the thickest part, my dick is 6 inches girth

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, another condom question. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy Lifestyle Kyng condoms. I can't buy them online because I move too often and I don't want to send it getting lost or having it sent to somewhere where I'm not living anymore and have someone call me and be like "extra large condoms came in the mail for you, do u want us to send them to you?" because that would be embarrassing.

I've tried Magnum and they are way to tight at the base, and the XL's fit perfectly, but I don't like them because they are thick and smell bad.

So is there like some condom store that I can go to or something because I have a hard enough time finding XL's at walgreens, and they never carry any other large sizes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

have you tried the new magnum THIN? I am about to try it when I finish the ones I have left .. about 50 of them..
lol I bought like around a year back over 400 condoms from ebay...

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lifestyle condoms are not really large.. in fact I find them really averish..

george_83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey this is for all the big big guys out there ;) Biggest size condoms on the market are Durex XXL Condoms..u can find them on Amazon ;)

Enjoy Men ;)

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone here in the uk know where you can buy larger size condoms in shops, or am i just going to have to keep importing them.

D_Nad_Pullerton

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to ask for recommendations for condoms as well. Given that cock shape and girth will vary, I consider recommendations from other users who have a similar size and shape to be more useful. Please check my profile to see my cock and compare.

I have tried Magnum XL and I"m not a big fan-- too think and too long for me. Durex sensations are too tight.

Recommendations?

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to ask for recommendations for condoms as well. Given that cock shape and girth will vary, I consider recommendations from other users who have a similar size and shape to be more useful. Please check my profile to see my cock and compare.

I have tried Magnum XL and I"m not a big fan-- too think and too long for me. Durex sensations are too tight.

Recommendations?
Try the Mysize site! It helped me A LOT!!

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, wondering if some real condom-heads could give me some advice?

Trojan magnums are giving me a tight, red ring around the base of my dick that can somewhat hurt after sex. My girlfriend and I will have sex usually for about 60 minutes straight. I know the "tapered base" is for safety, and it's true I've never had any slippage whatsoever.

I'm 7 x 5.5...any ideas for a better fit or if I should just quit being a pansy? Thanks!