The ULTIMATE Deepthroat

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok folks...i've been out of circulation for a while, but I discovered that Monstercocktube is back up and running at full speed today and lookie lookie what I stumbled on. (The quality is not the greatest, but the scene makes up for it I think!)

The Ultimate Deepthroat on Film

This girls has skills and swallows it like a pro! (Well actually I think I enjoyed this one so much because she does it I like do!)

Here's a few highlights:
  • she's working over Rocco,
  • she stays all the way down on his cock for a good duration each time she swallows him,
  • shes got tons of throat slime when she comes off that cock and it strings across from her mouth to his cock glistening in the light,
  • she's gasping for air and goes right back after it all the way down,
  • and it's just a fucking hot clip of a deepthroat like you don't see much of these days!
  • (that being said I hate the way the second girl swarms in to swallow the load that the first girl worked so hard to get...)
Enjoy! I certainly did! I'd be curious to know what Skull and Vinny have to say about this one.

Cheers!
Rubberwilli

btnz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and she smiles too - like she accomplished something.

God, I love deepthroating. My GF is getting pretty close now bu its a bit hit and miss.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who may not enjoy girl/guy action, monstercocktube also has an insane deepthroat video featuring chad hunt.

Monstercocktube - Home Of The Biggest Monster Cock Videos And Pictures - Main -search under chad hunt

I am not sure who the guy is doing the cock sucking, but he manages to down all of Chad Hunts humungous cock. And he does it twice. Sorry, the video is a little on the short side. But this is still one of the best cock sucking videos I have ever seen.

Enjoy!