The ULTIMATE Deepthroat

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by rubberwilli, Mar 20, 2008.

1. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Ok folks...i've been out of circulation for a while, but I discovered that Monstercocktube is back up and running at full speed today and lookie lookie what I stumbled on. (The quality is not the greatest, but the scene makes up for it I think!)

The Ultimate Deepthroat on Film

This girls has skills and swallows it like a pro! (Well actually I think I enjoyed this one so much because she does it I like do!)

Here's a few highlights:
    • she's working over Rocco,
    • she stays all the way down on his cock for a good duration each time she swallows him,
    • shes got tons of throat slime when she comes off that cock and it strings across from her mouth to his cock glistening in the light,
    • she's gasping for air and goes right back after it all the way down,
    • and it's just a fucking hot clip of a deepthroat like you don't see much of these days!
    • (that being said I hate the way the second girl swarms in to swallow the load that the first girl worked so hard to get...)
    Enjoy! I certainly did! I'd be curious to know what Skull and Vinny have to say about this one.

Cheers!
    Rubberwilli

2. btnz

btnz Member

Albums:
    and she smiles too - like she accomplished something.

God, I love deepthroating. My GF is getting pretty close now bu its a bit hit and miss.

3. mrpond

mrpond New Member

a thousand thanks for uploading poetry in motion.

4. dingdong

dingdong Member

this is one of my faves

Rocco does another amazing deepthroat scene in "Animal Trainer 4"'; just such a turn on!

5. bigbadger

bigbadger Active Member

Albums:
    For those of you who may not enjoy girl/guy action, monstercocktube also has an insane deepthroat video featuring chad hunt.

Monstercocktube - Home Of The Biggest Monster Cock Videos And Pictures - Main -search under chad hunt

I am not sure who the guy is doing the cock sucking, but he manages to down all of Chad Hunts humungous cock. And he does it twice. Sorry, the video is a little on the short side. But this is still one of the best cock sucking videos I have ever seen.

Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice