The ultimate emo/goth/punk videos thread

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK what's a fucking Emo?

Emos are (mostly) sad, mopey, attention-whore suburban white kids. 90+% of the girls are fat, and all the guys wear sweaters, skinny jeans, thick-rimmed glasses, and "retro" Converse sneakers. Also, emo hair is generally pretty fucked up looking (long in the front, short in the back. A type of "reverse mullet," if you will.)

Also, their music majorly sucks.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Dunno how ya can say the gals are fat - hey are normally all really skinny from the vids up there ;-) I just love their make up! Makes thir eyes look gorgeous for bj scenes! Anyone got anymore good ones please share :D

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
With any and all styles there will be something to critique. To each their own, unless they're doing to it to portay sadness, which is silly to sulk when you could be living. For those who do it for the style, do what you do. Stereotypes will always exist when you generalize people like that.

Based on your name, well-hung-nerd, someone could just as easily criticize you for the "nerdy" stereotype.

Nonetheless, some pretty hot vids

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i run the biggest alternative night in london and I can assure you all the scene girls we get in the club are mind blowingly hot. the "emo" look when done properly is just gorgeous

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Emos are (mostly) sad, mopey, attention-whore suburban white kids. 90+% of the girls are fat, and all the guys wear sweaters, skinny jeans, thick-rimmed glasses, and "retro" Converse sneakers. Also, emo hair is generally pretty fucked up looking (long in the front, short in the back. A type of "reverse mullet," if you will.)

Also, their music majorly sucks.

wow, judge people much??

haha! emo's killed his family

ricki876

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyway know where I can find that video of 5 emo young emo boys fucking that WAS on tube8? It starts off with them kissing and I remember some were black haired with one curly haired kid and a blonde guy.

I remember that shit...