The ultimate guide to cock and ball shaving

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I posted this on another thread but I would like comments from satisfied users please...

if you want the best / closest shave, use a brand new Gillette fusion 5 blade and lots of soap lather in the shower (dont use that girly body wash, it doesn't lather good enough for shaving) .. a good tip for the girls here as well??....
Shave right down and under to your ring and down the sides of your balls. Do this every 2 days for the first week and, (important note), use lots of talc powder after you are COMPLETELY dry ( another important note) Your cock and balls must be the first thing you get dry after a shower, this gives time for them to air out.. 'Imperial Leather' talc is super smooth. your cock and balls will feel like a babies ass !. No itch what so ever! Then just a quick repeat shave about once a week is all it takes ( more frequently if you are a horny type of guy). 30 seconds in the shower and you are good to go.
The secret is talc on, and under, your balls EVERY day whether you shave or not. I haven't had an itch in 10 years. Trust me when I tell you I did itch when I first experimented with shaving a long time ago but now with my method there is no itch. The Talc acts as a dry lube and stops the hair follicles from sticking in to your legs and cock. Any of you guys that get an itch are not using Talc!!!

Mike

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cheers mate.. good advice.. love shaving my bolocks,. feels so good when freeballing,. . I have quite wiry pubes,. but when theyre all shaved off my bolocks they feel great,. especially when rolling in someones mouth!!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cheers mate.. good advice.. love shaving my bolocks,. feels so good when freeballing,. . I have quite wiry pubes,. but when theyre all shaved off my bolocks they feel great,. especially when rolling in someones mouth!!

Wow! lot of rollin and suckin to do there mate!! looks nice and clean man!!

Mike

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This is quite an authoritative treatise! And to think I have been shaving "in the dark," as it were, all this while! :smile:

It seems there are SO many posts/threads these days on shaving issues that it almost deserves to be its own subforum category. It's funny how exponentially this has grown as a topic of interest, since in my recollection it was seldom discussed just a few years ago.

Steve

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Then just a quick repeat shave about once a week is all it takes ( more frequently if you are a horny type of guy) ...

Mike-

I don't have a whole lot of hair on my balls and it's not terribly coarse. But what I do have grows quite rapidly and if I am going to shave it definitely needs to be more than once a week. More like every other day to twice a week, actually. At first I found shaving to be far more trouble than it was worth, but I had lady friend at the time who had a strong preference for shaved genitals and, quite frankly, she was worth it. I've since become so accustomed to the process and its results that I no longer have any negative thoughts about shaving.

If the following seems too gruesome, I apologize up front. But it definitely applies to this thread. A problem I had with shaving my cock shaft was a couple of times a hair became ingrown by growing into an adjacent pore, something that would never happen if those few hairs on my cock shaft were just left to their natural length. The first time it happened it produced a small boil on the top of my cock shaft so I noticed it early on and, with strong reading glasses out in the bright sun, was able to see where the hair was growing out of the skin, adjacent to the boil, and immediately disappearing into the boil. So I rounded the end of a small sewing needle on a hard Arkansas stone and used it to fish the hair back out.

But the second time it happened it was on the underside of my cock shaft not far from the scrotal skin and I apparently wasn't aware of it for quite some time. Eventually the resultant boil became large enough and slightly tender that I realized something was going on down there. Fortunately with the same technique described above I was able to again fish the hair out, and it was nearly 3/4 of an inch in length, so the boil obviously had been some time in developing. A couple of weeks later, after the blemish had died down noticeably I took the first photo attached here where it is clearly visible. It took about a month for it to diminish to the point that it wasn't obvious.

That left me questioning the whole shaving idea, even though I'd grown to love the feel of my shaved genitals. But I saw my doctor for a routine physical not long after that, and fortunately they had a "sore on the penis" box that could be checked on their questionaire. That saved me the embarrassment of raising the issue face to face, so I checked the box. Having not noticed any penile sores during the exam my doctor asked about it. I told her the same things as I have related here and said that if she, as my health care professional, could tell me that shaving one's genitals was a stupid thing to do and fraught with heath dangers, I was sure my lady friend would understand and accept me in a more natural state. But she instead told me to apply Aveeno Positively Smooth lotion after each shaving session as it has an ingredient in it that slows hair growth. She also said that over time the lotion would cause the hairs to be finer and less likely to penetrate an adjacent pore. She also said that use of a weak (1/2% to 1%) hydrocortisone cream would cause the pores to shrink and be less likely to have an adjacent hair grow into them.

So at first I did both but have since dropped the hydrocortisone cream, just using the Positively Smooth lotion on both my cock and my balls after shaving. Once that lotion has penetrated the skin and soaked in one could apply the talc as well. For that i just use the corn starch based baby powder as it is inexpensive and also contains some medicaments that can soothe some of the micro nicks and scratches that even the best blades will leave behind. And I definitely have noticed that those hairs now grow more slowly so the Aveeno product makes a good addition to your ultimate guide.

ST

Attachments

Last edited:

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ST,
I'll have to keep an eye out for pimples, never had one in 40 yrs yet. Your cream sounds good . I also think that the talc I use may be filling the pores of any lurking ex follicle... hehehe

Mike

billa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hi everyone, i also love it with absolutely no hair, i put the shaver down a while ago, you can cut yourself easily lol until i ve found THE super cream, you know the easy one to use, just put the cream on wait 5 or 10 min (depends on the cream) and rinse it. doesn't hurt, doesn't burn... awesome results

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi everyone, i also love it with absolutely no hair, i put the shaver down a while ago, you can cut yourself easily lol until i ve found THE super cream, you know the easy one to use, just put the cream on wait 5 or 10 min (depends on the cream) and rinse it. doesn't hurt, doesn't burn... awesome results

Brand name? where to buy?