The Ultimate Insult?

mortis: I was speaking to a girl yesterday, who - completely out of nowhere - mentioned that telling a guy he has a small dick is pretty much the biggest insult he could possibly hear...

We were speaking about phone text messages, and I mentioned how many of my male friends would boast about the sexually explicit messages they would receive from their girlfriends or other girls who liked them...

She became disgusted at this, and said the only message she'd be sending to a guy would be telling him that he had a small dick...

As if she just remembered something important, she then said she recently had a conversation with a female co-worker, who gave her the advice that 'If a guy tells you you're fat, all you need to do is tell him that it is posible for you to go to the gym for three months and lose weight, but that he will always have a small dick'...

Ouch! The truth hurts, huh? I somehow managed not to mention the affects that jelquing can arguably have on a male's endowment - though I'm sure it would have made me seem small in retrospect...Anyway, it does seem to me that having a girl tell you you're 'small' is one of every male's deepest fears...

Well, at least the under-endowed straight males, which doesn't seem to be a big percentage of people in this group, but I thought it would be worth posting anyway...

dable_wi: When my sister started dating her current husband, an old girlfriend of mine told her, "...we're talking inch-dick, here, Chris." She was furious and called me to tell me what a bitch she thought that chick was. I told her that by no means should she ever bring up the statement to her then-boyfriend. It is a huge insult. It is equivalent to the adolescent version of getting kicked down there.

However, if I ever found myself confronted with a woman who insulted me along those lines, which is somewhat unlikely due to the size of my dick, my response would not be something about her weight, it would be about the OVER-size of her vagina.

;)

rainfletcher: People can be cruel, regardless of gender or age, right? Kids say stuff in school that can be devistating.

But for a woman to insult the size of a man's penis is the worst thing she can do to him. As is so well documented on this board, a mans very identity is often wrapped up in this.

I think there is no equivalent insult that a man can give a woman. I hope Karma is for real...

If a man is a shitty lay, selfish and quick, then by all means, laugh at that, tell everyone. But insulting a man's penis for it's size is another matter entirely. You might as well rip his heart out and kick it down the street.

And another thing...women, be very careful who you say things to. Everyone knows that girlfriends chat about their boyfreinds, and it's not unusual for penis size to come up - happens all the time. But word gets around that a person is under or over endowed pretty quickly, and can have lasting and traumatic effects. Speaking from personal experience...:(

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=rain link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#2 date=10/07/03 at 08:05:14]I think there is no equivalent insult that a man can give a woman.[/quote]

How about telling everyone that she's really a natural blonde! :D

Pecker

(I have an incredible sex drive. My girlfriend lives 200 miles away.)

lttle1: [quote author=dable_wi link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#1 date=10/07/03 at 07:27:28]When my sister started dating her current husband, an old girlfriend of mine told her, "...we're talking inch-dick, here, Chris."  She was furious and called me to tell me what a bitch she thought that chick was.  I told her that by no means should she ever bring up the statement to her then-boyfriend.  It is a huge insult.  It is equivalent to the adolescent version of getting kicked down there.[/quote]

So, does your brother-in-law know you are well hung? Does he know you found out he is small?

H8Monga: I'll reply, "I'm hung at hizzeart biotch!"

But I won't be prepared for the "Mm-hmms" and "Whatevers"... gotta work on my smart-ass comebacks...

But you know, for those here at this site, would such a remark even work or make the woman look stupid? And if that is small, scientists may need to have to study her because she ain't really human.

joe22xxx: So if I'm understanding this thread correctly, does it mean that the size of my dick equals my value as a man? Boy,there seems to be something off in that equation.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=joe22xxx link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#6 date=10/08/03 at 00:15:54]So if I'm understanding this thread correctly, does it mean that the size of my dick equals my value as a man? Boy,there seems to be something off in that equation.[/quote]

I'm with you 100%, Joe. I've said the same thing quite a few times here. If someone intimated that my cock is small, well that wouldn't be an insult ... it would be a lie! That aside, I can think of quite a few labels that would piss me off more than one that would insult the size of my schlong.

rainfletcher: DMW,

If a man is genuinely big, then the insult is not an insult. Most on this board with laugh hysterically while whipping it out.

However, for the vast majority of men in this world, that insult would actually carry some weight, right? Look at all the posts on this board from men with SERIOUS insecurities - even without an insult. I've seen entire topics from above average (7+) guys wondering if they were normal or big, and somewhat insecure...

And for the recordI also agree with you and Joe. It's a travesty that men put so much weight on the size of their dicks. I can't explain it anymore than anyone else can. Most women would even downplay the importance.

I'm rambling a little, here (no surprise, I know). I think my point is that men should all get a friggin grip and put their worth where it really belongs, directly in the middle of the largest sex organ in their body (as many have put it), which is NOT their cock.

But, I can almost feel the 'that's easy for you to say' posts coming. My post was in deference to the vast majority of men who already question their worth and value because of insecurities with their penis size. A public or private insult along those lines only compounds those feelings of inadequacy. Damage done...

Tender: well i have to agree with Rain here.
its easy for me to say that im happy with my body....
but hey i only weight 110 pounds... ;)
so me whinning about how other women should be happy with their body...
well lets just say i dont need to lose 50 or so...

so the Q is DMW- if you woke up tomarrow with a 4 incher....
how would you feel when someone made a dickless comment about you in front of a significant... ???

its kinda different when it happens to *you*...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#9 date=10/08/03 at 11:27:18]so the Q is DMW- if you woke up tomarrow with a 4 incher....
how would you feel when someone made a dickless comment about you in front of a significant...   ???
[/quote]

It's hard to answer "what would happen if..." when I've not been in that situation. Who knows? I can only speculate. Since the size of my dick doesn't dominate my life now while it's big, I'd like to think the same would be true if it were small. I've got enough plusses in my life to be thankful for that something as trivial as penis size is not worth dwelling on. If I had 4" or less, I think I'd still be a man with plenty going for him. The insults wouldn't make me any less of a man than would a small penis. I'd still carry myself as a man to be reckoned with.

Besides, if you think about your question, there's a huge difference between my waking up to find that my penis had shrunk to 4" vs. always having had a 4" penis. I suspect that the man who always had the 4 incher wouldn't experience the sense of loss that the shrinker would.

H8Monga: Well... sorry for a regression, but if the brain is the largest sex organ, then what is the use in ever using the smaller one? Since I am one of those very insecure guys with good reason, if ever propositioned for sex even in a relationship, why have it with the physical sex organs when I can do something spectacular with my brainpower which may be better than the other after all?

Tender: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#11 date=10/08/03 at 21:20:49]Well... sorry for a regression, but if the brain is the largest sex organ, then what is the use in ever using the smaller one?  Since I am one of those very insecure guys with good reason, if ever propositioned for sex even in a relationship, why have it with the physical sex organs when I can do something spectacular with my brainpower which may be better than the other after all?[/quote]

i would say, if all i wanted was some hot sex for the night...
i wouldnt care if he even had a brain lol

i know that is horrible...
gosh i need therapy...
::)

no itd not happen for me...just sayin' is all....

rainfletcher: DMW,

Just wanted to take a minute and honestly tell you that I'm seriously impressed with your attitude...and not just in terms of penis size. I'm not sure if your endowment has been a contributing factor to your self-confidence, but I'm reminded of the old idiom:
"do the clothes make the man or does the man make the clothes?"

Regardless, your are a very lucky person to possess such self-assuredness. I am truly envious...

Hapi,

I know we've talked about his alot...I'm actually much in the same boat as you are, believe it or not. And I wasn't necessarily speaking from personal experience. I was touting an ideal, I think. Many women on this board have used those words, which is why I chose them. I only wish that all men (including you and I) could see ourselves the way most women would see us. Then, maybe everyone would walk around with the same attitude that DMW does, and the world would be a vastly better place...And then maybe those 'ultimate insults' would bounce off harmlessly...

Tender: i agree.
i too am impressed with his thoughts.
he knows his value,
good and bad points...
thats cool.

Tender

bigcock: Even though I have a large cock, it doesn't make me any more of a man, than a guy with a small cock...the tool is apart of me, it doesn't make me the guy that I am today :)

H8Monga: Although the penis doesn't measure the man, an insult hurts regardless.

da_blissmachine: I would think it would be moreinsulting to say he didnt have a penis at all

View_From_Below: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#10 date=10/08/03 at 20:49:13]

Since the size of my dick doesn't dominate my life now while it's big...[/quote]
But we know that you earn a great living at the moment precisely by capitalizing on your size, and we see you here as a leading poster (1,400+) on this forum focused on size, and portraying yourself as someone who loves being big. True, we see you only in this forum, and not in the full range of your life, but it's a little hard to see you as indifferent to your size.

I suspect that the man who always had the 4 incher wouldn't experience the sense of loss that the shrinker would.
The huge anxiety or anguish of millions of decent men, the willingness to fall for all the penis-pill scams and enlargement scams, the branding of small = inferior by the media and society... you think the guy with the 4-incher doesn't feel loss? Don't get caught up on "you have to have it before you can lose it."

Tender: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=0#17 date=10/09/03 at 04:07:39]I would think it would be moreinsulting to say he didnt have a penis at all[/quote]

hmm. i would be more inclined to think of that as not an insulter or an insultress....
but a liar...