The Ultimate Insult?

H8Monga: Would it be an insult the other way around? ... If one were to call someone smaller big or huge? Would it be a compliment, ego boost, or a joke? I guess it depends on the person but I think it might bring out insecurities even in a guy who isn't that insecure. It's like a hidden message...

prepstudinsc: I've got a friend who is about 8" who I call "Tiny". It's all in fun and he knows I'm just kidding. I know that 8" is very big and he knows it, too. He said that he's the biggest his girlfriend has ever had. I think when that's the case, saying that a big dick is small, doesn't relaly carry much weight, and it's obvious it is an attempt to "belittle" the guy.

DerSchwanz: There've been a couple of questions about how one could insult a woman with the same hurt that a man can be insulted for not measuring up. I've got one that the women on LPSG might want to give their opinions on.

How about, "I don't know who told you you looked good in that outfit. You're way too fat to do it justice"?

It's a nuke, I'll admit, and I would never use it myself, but...

rainfletcher: Let me make one point, I only brought this up to say that I'm not sure there was an equivalent insult for a woman, so I'm not sure a woman coul dreally understand the impact this insult could potentially have on a man.

So, with that out of the way, a woman could always lose weight, go to the gym, even get some work done (lipo or whatever) to improve upon that situation. A man has very little recourse (benderten's experience with PE not with standing)...

So, having said that, I'm still curious to get the reaction from the ladies auxiliary...:)

tigerwolf: I dunno. There's a few I had for women too.. One was to my ex fiance when we broke up..

Roses are red,
Violets are black,
You have a chest,
That's as flat as my back..

*chuckle* For women calling some guys tiny, a lot of the time guys can turn it on a woman and make fun of her boobs, or lack thereof.

meathose10: I think all men are extremely sensitive - even paranoid - about the size of their penis. I have overheard women making derisive comments about a guy's small size - or holding up a little finger and marking it off about halfway down the nail , giggling.... I flat out think :"You stupid , ugly cunt!" And those words are far kinder than her actions. I personally would NEVER sneer publically about a man's genital shortcomings. (Though I've passed along the ''he's got a big one' variety...." Compliments , not insults.}I remember how frightened I was in junior high school that I was 'too small' - I'd heard the loudmouthed boys bragging about splitting girls wide open and other (I now know) far-fetched feats of hugesized prowess. Then through slowly making friends and fooling around I came to find I had the biggest one in school! (Hot Damn!) But on my own I had no way of knowing and the fear of 'tiny meat' was devastating. Those are some low , low blows I read earlier in this topic!

tigerwolf: I had that same complex as you in high school for a while. I think its the fact that looking DOWN at yourself kinda makes it look smaller. Birds eye view sucks. :p

It wasn't until after the aforementionned incident that people started telling me that I'm quite large. And enh, the only time I do the pinky thing myself is if someone brags that they're huge, and I find out that they're not. People who don't do that though, don't deserve that kind of treatment.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Rain link=board=meetgreet;num=1065497460;start=40#43 date=10/14/03 at 20:08:36]

"...a woman could always lose weight, go to the gym, even get some work done (lipo or whatever) to improve upon that situation.  A man has very little recourse (benderten's experience with PE not with standing)..."

[/quote]

:D

Rain....your comment brought me a chuckle! THANKS!

Even with PE, I STILL have days when I think I am smaller than I should be! -TRUE.

(I'll probably NEVER be satisfied with my size!)

For the record, I have always tried to "downplay" my PE success. I realize I had most fortunate results after three long, difficult years. (This forum's section on PE is filled with lots of my comments on "how" and all the particulars of the methods I used.) While I am pleased (and a little proud ;) ) I only tend to write about PE so as to address the legitimate questions others bring up about enlargement. But what worked for me may NOT work for the next fella. I know that. I have never felt like bragging over my "increase in size". Although my "size" is indeed better than it was when I started, I will never be the "super (SUPER!) hung size I think (in my warped mind!) that I should be with my body frame of 6'4". I honestly think I would have to be something 12 or 13 inches (flaccid!) to really "feel hung".

HEY! ---Everyone can laugh now!

This whole matter's got to be the "optical illusion"
effect of being so tall and slender. My already well- above average (flaccid) size just seems to get "all swallowed up" by my height! But, I am learning it's all such a ridiculous notion though, --probably as I get older and "hang" around you other guys here in the LPSG!
;D --What a great group we have here!

I can also relate to Meathose's remarks about high school. I felt inadequate during those years, especially.
Back then, I was already (unknowingly) somewhat ABOVE the statistical average but I simply wouldn't be caught in the showers nude for anything!

Interesting, isn't it? I was "hung" (even then) and STILL had hangups! :D

That's why this whole subject of "size" (and men being uncomfortable with themselves) rings so true with me.

It appears we're ALL in very good company!

--It's just we've not always known it!

tigerwolf: Barten, I'm going through the same thing in a way. I'm fairly large myself, but feel inadequate somewhat.

Is there some way you could IM me on Yahoo or AIM or something (my stuff is in my profile) and talk to me about how you've managed to do what you've done, and what you started at and ended at for PE etc?

I'd really appreciate it. ^_^

tigerwolf: Sorry. I meant benderten2001, but I wasn't reading it right at first. My apologies. :p This is what happens when you don't sleep. ^_^

-- TW