The Ultimate LPSG'er!

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who would you say is the ultimate LPSG member? - Or "ELPIE" if you like!

Whether it be from long service, dedication to the site, member size, contribution to threads or whatever...

State your choice and reasons why...

HH

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't like to say, if we say this or that person is our favourite it automatically means the others aren't. There are some great people on this site both on the forums and in the chat room - I always have a preference for those who've posted pics but as to who I think encapsulates LPSG I'm not saying.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I wouldn't like to say, if we say this or that person is our favourite it automatically means the others aren't. There are some great people on this site both on the forums and in the chat room - I always have a preference for those who've posted pics but as to who I think encapsulates LPSG I'm not saying.
bravo!:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
meh, it's over rated.. we are all here for different reasons.. doesn't matter all that much why, we get along, we are a group. We all contribute in some way, is how I see it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who would you say is the ultimate LPSG member? - Or "ELPIE" if you like!

Whether it be from long service, dedication to the site, member size, contribution to threads or whatever...

State your choice and reasons why...

HH

"Ultimate" means last.

Is membership now closed?

Alright, mister smarty-pants, then who do you think is the penultimate LPSGer?:biggrin1:
Oh such bliss--another 'Who is your favorite poster?' thread. Has it been a full day since the last one?