the ultimate one condom post?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_handsomejack81, Jan 26, 2012.

1. B_handsomejack81

B_handsomejack81 New Member

hi everyone, this thread here http://www.lpsg.org/82715-the-ultimate-condom-help-12.html is excellent if you have time to read the 13 pages and click the 200 links :biggrin1:. The last post by mendo88 matches my question.. and I found my own answer:

here is my table sorted by length based on all answers in the original thread, which hopefully is a lot easier to look at in a glance and will help if you don't have time. Reply or PM with additions/corrections and I will edit it/refine it :biggrin1: oh and does anyone know how to actually do a proper table in a post!?

LENGTH________GIRTH_______SEX________CONDOM REC
    __6.5___________6.3_________-_________magnum twister
    __7.5___________5.5__________-________magnum
    __7.5____________6___________-________magnum
    __7.5___________6.5__________-________durex elite
    ___8____________6.5_________str8_______NOT magnum extra thin
    ___8____________6.5_________str8_______durex avanti
    ___8____________6__________str8________magnum
    ___8____________6___________-_________magnum XL
    ___8.5__________6.5__________-_________TheyFit U22
    _"long"_________<6__________-__________ durex XXL
    ___-___________"fat"_________-_________ magnum twister
    ___-____________6"___________-_________durex XXL
    ___-___________6.5__________-__________magnum XL
    ___-____________-____________-_________TheyFit U22
    ___-____________-__________str8_________TheyFit U22
    ___-____________-_________gay__________a female condom

A few comments that magnum and magnum XL are actually pretty identical.

Some comments about TheyFit being on sale/off sale then back on sale - they were in the London papers in December (first time I'd seen a cock measurer printed in the Evening Standard which for any non-Londoners is basically a free paper they hand out at the tube station!!)

enjoy, hope this was of some help :biggrin1:

oh btw I'm Jack! :wink:

2. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice work!

3. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

Well done, we need more people like you.. seems people would make 10+ threads to ask that info. Appreciated it, and welcome

4. B_handsomejack81

thanks guys! it took a lot of time reading the post and at the end was basically my question so glad I can be of some help :wink:

edit: and I wasn't joking about the cock measurer - it went a bit viral here because the ES is a "family" style newspaper very popular in London!

[​IMG]

#4 B_handsomejack81, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  5. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, this is great! Awesome job!

And about the "cock measurer"...wow, I can't believe that would put something like that in a newspaper!

6. B_handsomejack81

well, just ordered me some magnums from LH so let's see if the table is correct :tongue::tongue:

7. bobg4400

Gold Member

This Theyfit thing looks like it'll be much more useful. I'm sota expecting to hear ina few years time about how they kept all the data and used it to figure out the average dick size or something like the lifestyles people.

8. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, they have already. Condomania sold their previous line of TheyFit condoms in 76 sizes to over 27,000 men. They ranged in length from 3 inches to 10 inches. They found that 25% of men ordered lengths less than 5", 50% of men ordered lengths from 5" to 6", and 25% of men ordered lengths greater than 6". http://www.sizedtofitcondoms.com/

One aspect of measuring for condom fit that remains unanswered is exactly where should one measure girth? It would seem to me that from the point of view of comfort, the maximal girth measurement would be logical. With regard to the condom fitting snugly enough not to slip off, the most important girth measurement would seem to be near the base of the shaft where the 'bead" or ring of the condom winds up.

MySize condoms also use a downloadable girth measuring device. They recommend measuring at midshaft as does TheyFit. Do you guys think that is the best place to measure?

#8 redbear52, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  9. bobg4400

Gold Member

The ideal thing to do when measuring girth would be to measure at the base,midshaft and the end of the shaft(where the head starts) then average the three. I guess if you had a particularly pronounced mushroom head then you'd want to measure the head girth separately and maybe get a condom with a large pouch at the end or something

10. B_handsomejack81

redbear52 - is the UK TheyFit here TheyFit the same as the company you mention? the paper with the cock measurer had a BIG story on the UK one recently. I am tempted to give them a go but what happens if you don't get the size correct? It sounds like you used to use these - were they any good? :confused:

11. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

There have been 2 different lines of TheyFit condoms sold by condomania. The original line was launched in 2004 and went out of production around 1.5-2 years ago. The new line has been reintroduced in Europe. Not sure if it is available in the US currently.

I noticed some subtle changes in the new FitKit and the one for the original line. For the new line they have added a new largest width (the "31" width). Before the widest was the "22" width which is now next to widest. The sizes narrower than the "17" width now appear a little wider than before. The lengths are a bit different as well. The condoms shorter than the "N"s are a little shorter now and those longer than the "N"s are a little longer. The "N" length bracket is now larger than before. The number of different length brackets is the same.

No I never used TheyFit condoms. They weren't around when I needed to use condoms. I have heard good things about them though, and I definitely would have tried them if they were available when I was in the market. TheyFit condoms used to be cylindrical (uniform width throughout) and I assume they still are. The most widely available condoms for guys with thicker cocks tend to be shaped or flared and are larger at the closed end than the open end. That is great for guys with a really large head, and not so bad for guys with a fairly uniform girth up and down the shaft.

I have a tree-trunk shaped shaft that is considerably thicker near the base (around 6.25" circumference where the bead of the condom winds up) and more like 5.7" at midshaft and beyond with a glans diameter of around 5.5" so I don't need a huge amount of "headroom" like some guys with big mushrooms do. Condoms like the Trojan Magnum (flared shape) are really no wider than the usual Trojan size at the open end and Trojan XLs are only a little wider at the bead or ring. They are much wider toward the closed end, however, where I didn't need the extra width.

Here are list of condoms suggested for guys with thicker units: Best Condoms For Thick Penises | Made Manual.

Of these I would probably try the Trustex Extra Large which have a cylindrical shape.

12. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have had this conversation regarding head comfort and never found a good solutions. One reason I hate condoms but have dealt with them. Do they make one that addresses head size?

13. B_handsomejack81

redbear52 that's a phenomenal response! thanks!!

yes looking at their site it seems to be currently UK based and ship to EU only. The About Us cartoon is worth a look alone if you like a great illustration :biggrin1: TheyFit About Us

I'll wait and see what the magnums from LH are like then maybe have a play with these :smile:

14. bobg4400

Gold Member

Lol I had you in mind while I was posting since that's the most extreme example I've seen.

Also those tapered/flared condoms redbear describes sound like they'd help you if they're larger at the head.
    Alternately you could always write a letter to theyfit complaining that none of their condoms fit you!

15. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your first comment I don't know if that's good or bad. :confused: haha

It is a problem for me though. :frown1: I would like to find an answer. I know I'm not alone.

16. bobg4400

Gold Member

Seems like what redbear is saying is an effective solution to your problem.
    Have you tried using those condoms?

Also my first comment wasn't good or bad but just what I thought of.
    When I was reading about the theyfit condoms I realized they wouldn't work too well with mushroom heads and I sorta have that kind of penis too. Since yours is the most pronounced mushroom head I've seen it tends to be my go-to example of mushroom heads like how that robert wadlow guy tends to be my go-to example of tall people because hes the tallest person I've seen.

17. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No I haven't treid them but I will check them out. I never went to the XL / Magnum series because I figured they were for the larger sizes.

I was kidding about the head comment. But glad to see I'm a standard for someone...haha

18. 11ish

11ish Member

Albums:
    i use the mag xl ones. the mags always felt a little too snug for me

19. D_DoctorDoltlittle

D_DoctorDoltlittle Account Disabled

I am confused with all this... I am 6.9 in length and 5.4 in thickness... which one would I use?

20. bobg4400

Gold Member

If you're anywhere in europe you can use this and send off for a custom made pack. They'll fit a lot better.

Draft saved Draft deleted