The ultimatest insult - ask Justin Timberlake

rainfletcher: So, if it's the 'ultimate insult' to have one's manhood disparaged by a woman....what is it to have one's manhood disparaged in serious amounts of the public eye? I assume that Justin's shame is mitigated by the vast amount of girls who crave his dick (no matter the size), and the pretty good sized ax Britanny must have to grind....but STILL.

Here's the URL to the article. There's a great pic of Brittany allegedly holding her fingers an inch or so apart to demonstrate the extent of Justin's manhood:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003532122,00.html

Here's the article:

GIGGLING Britney Spears has made her ex Justin Timberlake look small — by hinting he has a tiny willy.

Pop hunk Justin is dubbed “Trousersnake” because he is such a big hit with the ladies.

But Britney, 21 — who lost her virginity to the singer — suggested on US telly he was actually a huge disappointment in the pants department.

Talking about her break-up with Justin, 22, she said she felt “just a little bitter”.

She laughingly stressed the words “just” and “little” — while using her thumb and finger to indicate a teeny length.

Justin ... has big reputation
An insider on the MTV special, In The Zone & Out All Night, said: “She didn’t actually use Justin’s name but as she always says he has been her only lover it must have been him she was talking about.

“After she said it she fell about laughing with her camera crew. Forget Trousersnake, it’s more like Trouserworm.”

The show will be screened on MTV in Britain on December 2, Britney’s birthday.

It was in stark contrast to another appearance on US TV last week, when Britney burst out crying talking about Justin, who now dates Cameron Diaz.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
No damage has been done to the standing of Justin T in this household ... my daughter has huge posters of him all over her room, and tickets for his next London gig (which of course yours truly had to pay for).

feared: if memory serves me correctly, i read a magazine that had an article to that effect. apparently, timberfake snuck into a toilet for a piss, and a photographer followed him and went into the toilet beside him, and took a photo of him and his johnson.

he then proceeded to tell everyone that it was miniscule and he had photos to prove it. subsequently, he was sued.

tracksuitboy: She sounds like a typical whiner!  See my post in Most Annoying Person about her pathetic appearance on the Graham Norton Show (http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=99;action=display;num=1064526848;start=20).  

The stupid bitch can hardly string three words together (and two of those are like and totally) so I wouldn't give creedence to anything she says.  

Who cares if Justin's willy is 1" or 11" - I'd fuck him!

PS. This article was in The Sun for gods sake!!

Tender: gee whiz!!
he could have said, yep its average...
but i still couldnt fit it all in :D

she is SO SO SO nasty!!

Tender

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1069228952;start=0#4 date=11/19/03 at 07:59:12]
she is SO SO SO nasty!!

[/quote]

As my mother says about Brittny, "She's just a whore."

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Britney was out of line. She sounds like a bitter bitch who's lashing out at the dude who dumped her, and hopefully people will recognise that. And how no-class is discussing the cock of the equally famous pop icon who deflowered her? If Justin wanted people to know the size of his tool, he could call up Playgirl and offer to pose nude; they would jump at that proposal. Public estimates of his dimensions are not the domain of his wannabe-whore of an ex.

tracksuitboy: DMW, Tender & prepstud are correct on all counts.

ORCABOMBER: Britney is a woman, you know how bad they are at measuring! ;D

*gets chair thrown at him*
All right, I'm kidding!

In seriousnes, it's cruel and harsh, if I was Justin, I'd say she screamed like a little girl and begged for sex when I was emptying the trash (and other profanities).

But it was his fault for fucking her. I suppose now women are going to have to "disprove Britney". :D

gigantikok: Wow, how immature. Her antics are junior high at best. Oh well, she's been pampered and spoiled her whole life, doesn't surprise me. And to all the guys that think she is "hot"... I honestly don't know what you are talking about. She's pretty ugly in my book. Not just for what she looks like on the outside, but for how shallow, ditzy, unintelligent, and boring of bitch she is on the inside.

captainstupid: 8) close ups are not your friend brintney..YUCK
i dont think thats her,
and justin is getting cameron diaz so he is doing something right

Tender: it was her raccoon eyes that caught my attention... :D
better go for those half lighted shots?
Tender

gigantikok: Can someone say "WAY TOO MUCH EYE LINER"? Or is this too hard for you to understand, Britney? Sheesh. And she calls herself a freakin role model. Check it out:

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=140781

Frankly, if too many more Britneys start popping up over the Us, I'll have to shoot myself. One is MORE then enough.

Tender: i didnt know the average *lady* slept with their godmother? :D

Tender

mm5166: What a bitch. Remember how she was younger ? Look what horrot IT has become. What does she think this will do except make her look like a bigdick whore that only care about appearance ?

mindseye: You know, I think you're all being awfully harsh on her.

She doesn't write her own songs -- what makes you think she writes her own comments?

gigantikok: Well then whoever writes for her needs to be fired...

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Of course... « SUN »... pooh ! :mad:

This story reminds me another one, but SHE was doing the opposite : she was telling everyone how « BIG » he was... hoping he'll be mocked in the future. The result was 120% the contrary of her wishes.
Happy ending for the guy.
I won't give names.

HUMONGOUS: britney spears is a self serving slut. she is now concerned about his dick being small now that he is fucking cameron diaz. i am curious as to why his little willy didn't bother her when he was fucking her. everyone cannot have a large penis. if she is so concerned about his penis being small why was she with him for so long. ;D :D ;) :) :p

gigantikok: ...and for that matter, why is she still bitter about the breakup?  Because deep down she knows his cocksize is unimporant and a stupid reason to taunt him. Anyway, she's probably lieing. I am sure Justin Timberlake has an average penis, and even if he was hung enormous, she would still lie to the public to get revenge on him.