The un-kindest cut...

Stroke Of Luck

Just Browsing
Media
Have any of you read the latest issue of 'Details' magazine - the one with Patrick Dempsey on the cover?

There's an article about the 'trend' for castration. Some of the subjects of the story had it done to suppress their urges to violate children (which I can understand), but for others featured in the article, it was some extreme sexual fetish/fantasy gone terribly awry!

All I know, is that by the time I was through with the story, I was holding my 'junk' because I was in pain from just reading about it.

Any of you guys heard about this? ...or is the magazine just playing-up a few isolated cases? thoughts...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stroke Of Luck said:
Have any of you read the latest issue of 'Details' magazine - the one with Patrick Dempsey on the cover?

There's an article about the 'trend' for castration. Some of the subjects of the story had it done to suppress their urges to violate children (which I can understand), but for others featured in the article, it was some extreme sexual fetish/fantasy gone terribly awry!

All I know, is that by the time I was through with the story, I was holding my 'junk' because I was in pain from just reading about it.

Any of you guys heard about this? ...or is the magazine just playing-up a few isolated cases? thoughts...

There has been something of a trend for this on the fetish scene in recent times .. still fairly isolated, but it certainly exists.

I've posted this link before, and again, I urge caution that some content may leave your 'junk' in even more pain than the article did :rolleyes: ---

http://www.eunuch.org/

Stroke Of Luck

Just Browsing
Media
"I urge caution that some content may leave your 'junk' in even more pain than the article did"

OMG.........The most horrifying things I've ever read! I can barely type this because I'm using one hand to 'hold' myself - and totally not for the reasons that I usually 'hold' myself:)