The Unexpected Party

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wake up after dozing for a bit. Marco is alseep with his head on my chest. This is weird... virtually perfect, which, in my experience makes it weird.

I get to up go the bathroom. Still naked, I walk in and turn the light on. In the harsh flourescent light I notice the remaining runny globules left on my chest. In a moment of (probably) madness I look into the mirror and rub the remainder into my stomach and chest.

Luckily, I stopped, feeling a little too "xtube" for my own good. I hear the door open and Josh stumbles in. A little worse for wear, but still possessing a ragin erection. "Hey man, you doing good?" "Yeah thanks Josh?" "How's it going in there?" "Ah - they're out for the count" I fight off every possible desire to say something about the 7" uncut cock bouncing up and down. But distract myself. "Do you think anyone'd care if I used the shower?" "No... don't think so. Just go for it"

I turn on the taps and get in. It feels so good, warm water - the steam. I look over and see Josh is still in the bathroom. I stick my head out "Um. You ok?" "Me... oh yeah fine. Thinking a shower might not be a bad idea now" "Alright - I shouldn't be too much longer" He gets up "Oh don't be such a prude". He steps in. I feel a little queasy - every now and again his cock will brush against me. I look over to see him covered in water - his body wouldn't make it on the cover of men's health - but I like healthy normal. His strong shoulders make up for anything, lol.

"Mike, that was pretty hot earlier" "Pretty hot?, probably the hottest thing I've ever done" I move back slightly and freeze. I feel his rock hard cock pushing into my back, his breathing getting increasingly heavy. Fuck it, I lean back a little further to let him know I know. He pushes forward. His hand slides around my waist, and slowly rubs up and down my stomach and chest. I rub my back into his chest. He kisses my neck.

I turn around and we start to kiss, cocks rub together. I have a very weird urge. I push him against the wall and drop to my knees in front of him. His thick and angry cock in front of me... the smell of it driving me completely wild. I take it and play with his foreksin, sticking my tongue underneath, he breathlessly chimes in "it... doesn't go all the way back easily" Not that it fucking bothered, me.

He was stroking my hair and clearly loving it.

"Oh shit... I'm going to come" I pull it out and jerk-him while fingering him every so slightly. He convulses and cum sprays everywhere. "Holy shit man, that was amazing"

....just then - Marco sticks his head in, and smiles.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Marco looks down at me, then looks at Josh, and notices the cum running down the glass. After what had happened between us... I wasn't entirely sure what he'd make of it.

He just gave me that wicked smile of his "Well.... now I know you're man enough. Stand up" Given the whopping erection I now had... I was kind of reluctant. I stand up, and he looks down "we need to give him something worthwhile to do". I had absolutely no idea what was going on. He leans in and whsipers very loudly "I want you to fuck me, right here.... right now" Josh seemed a little put-out by this "but when I suggested last week... " "Yeah, it doesn't happy very often, but I want Mike to have it".

All of a sudden all of my hormone drive bravado is gone.

I'm all nervy - Marco pulls me, and kisses me. "I want to see your face" He sits himself on the bathroom counter and wraps his legs around me, pulling me closer. We kiss passionately, and in the mirror I see Josh playing with himself in the shower. "Fuck me Mike" I do some quick prep-work with a condom and lube and slowly push myself into him. I feel little jolts go through him. Each inch brings a new face, and tension in his legs. I start to slowly pump. Instantly he's rubbing his hands all over my chest and neck. He reaches down and starts to play with himself, more rubbing and fondling than wanking. I'm lost in my thoughts I can hear Marco's "oh fuck yes" "I love your big fat cock" "I need more, Jesus more" Suddenly I see Josh hands helping out Marco's fondlings, and also he spares a hand to massage my chest and neck - nuzzling me and telling me to "fuck him harder" "treat him like the whore he is". I see that Marco's fondling has become wanking and I start to pound a little harder and faster- feeling the orgasm build in the pit of my stomach.

Marco starts to breathe and strings of cum spray all over his chest - this my cue - with Josh licking my nipples I come so hard my legs almost buckle.

I pull out Marco, Josh and I somehow manage to all kiss and we retire to the other room.

Slate,
Great pace and hot action!
Keep up the great work...
:biggrin1:
X