The United States have become a sex tourism hotspot - weak dollar, strong Euro

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rully. i thought L street NW between 12th and 13th was skank central.
when i was a regular at the green lantern (gay club), they were out in droves on the streets.

one came up to us one night and pulled her skirt up. "wanna see my coochie pop?" we laughed our asses off.

btw, ain't nothin happening along s capitol st now except the new stadium going up.

Honestly I don't know. Capitol St is just where I've seen a lot of them. I was driving down there just last Sunday as a matter of fact and saw a bunch. A couple of them tried to jump in my Viper. Isn't that the road that goes by the Greyhound Station on 1st St or am I confused? I don't know about L St. You sound like you know better than I do.

If you want to get shot and you are in the metropolitan area, Baltimore is probably a better place for that. Just think how impressed all your European friends will be.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Or you could sit at home and make judgment calls about things you don't know much about to help yourself feel superior. That's fun, too. and definitely less expensive.

Just how would you know that I don't know much about it? Or weather or not I feel superior? The truth is, the OP's idea of fun makes me feel like shit.

I have a very good friend from Russia who worked in the sex trade for six years. I am not going to repeat here some the stories she has told me about what girls and boys and their families from Moldovia and other eastern countries go through. Another friend from Germany has done her Master's thesis on this subject and we have had many conversations about it.

Here's some reading material for you- HumanTrafficking.com ~ The Online Research and Training Center

People should know what it is they are supporting when they pay for sex.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We want to have fun with ghetto-sluts from the slums in the USA. We're visiting LA, the Bronx, and Chicago's whore areas.

Know any particularly dangerous and decadent slums we should check out?

Forget the Bronx. Harlem is where you want to be. Wear lots of flashy jewelry, chicks really dig that. And carry lots of cash.

Condoms are for sissies. If approached by a pimp, tell him to "Fuck off." If they flash a piece (a gun) Just laugh. It's probably not loaded.

Enjoy!!!:biggrin1:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whew! What an eye opener THIS thread is!

1. I think the OP was a teaser... something along the lines of "look at the mighty Americans, they're now a 'sex tour' destination!" Does any nation truly aspire to have such titles?

2. Simcha makes some heart wrenching revelations about the sex trade, and it is not pretty. I own some rugs that may have been made by child labor, and I sometimes think that at least it IS bringing in money for their families that they might not otherwise have, similar to the argument made for supporting young people in the sex trade. Still, it seems to me that people paid for sex generally are more likely to have self esteem and other disturbing issues that wouldn't be perpetuated so easily if they weren't being paid for sex.

3. Sex taken to that level of remove and dispassion surely must cheapen the experience regardless of the euro/dollar exchange rate.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you plan a trip where your going to get your euro white ass shot in an area where you clearly dont belong?

Or is your point of this thread to say that Europe is so much better than the US?
Because that's just about what's projected from your original statement.

There are lots of thrill seekers in the world and the OP's seems pretty tame in all reality. Race car drivers, sky divers, the US mercenaries in Iraq, etc, etc are engaged in far more freaky pursuits than that of sex.

The OP was simply pointing out that due to the US' profligate spending and lack of saving the dollar has plummeted in value over the past few years. The loan crisis has simply made it worse. IMO, that definitely makes Europe better, but it's not the point the OP was trying to make, simply that for people with Euros or Pounds in their pockets, the US is dirt cheap right now.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forget the Bronx. Harlem is where you want to be. Wear lots of flashy jewelry, chicks really dig that. And carry lots of cash.

Condoms are for sissies. If approached by a pimp, tell him to "Fuck off." If they flash a piece (a gun) Just laugh. It's probably not loaded.

Go to compton and wear either all blue or all red. Walk around different neighborhoods in the dark. Bring a Rolex if you've got one, display it prominently on your wrist. A nice jacket and a pair of Air Jordan sneakers will get you extra attention, too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go to the Bronx, the Ho's are beautiful and they have big cocks. Have 911 ready on your speed dial.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just how would you know that I don't know much about it? Or weather or not I feel superior?

I didn't say anything about you.

I was just pointing out how much fun it is to sit on your ass at a computer and spout off about things you have no personal experience with that you read about somewhere on the internet before, or talked to your friend in college about a few times. That's can be a blast. and then, you can use those things to make you feel better about yourself, which is even better. I mean, sure you might spend more on a single steak dinner than a Thai family spends to feed itself for a month, you might walk around with an enormous sense of entitlement like everyone else who lives in a first world country, you might talk about those poor people in poverty stricken countries while not actually doing anything about it and spending money on things like high-speed internet connections or clothes made in Malaysian sweat shops, you might regularly funnel money to big corporations that have a vested interest in keeping the economies of third world countries down, you might ignore the disproportionate impact you have on the environment because of the car you drive or the trips you take or the fact that you eat meat..... but at least you're not one of THOSE people. You know... the ones who do the bad things you read about on the internet. The things that you don't like to do so instead of seeking to justify them, you condemn others for them so the things you do like to do seem nicer by comparison.

I wasn't saying that's what you do. But it is fun and it is cheap. If that's the sort of thing you enjoy, then more power to you.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
NIC, thought provoking. Gotta go, but I'll start a thread here... "ONE thing I did today that improved the world... or at least lessened my negative impact" No, too long... Okay, "Something Good I Did Today"

Thanks, man.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

Sure!

I just read an interview with a guy called Ishmael Beah, apparently he's famous in the US.

This guy was a child soldier in Sierra Leone. Recently he took some big bling dangerous-looking gangsta-rappers from the U.S. to Africa.

Apparently the black American dudes who worship violence in their songs, were scared to death in Africa - real sissies they were, sh!tting their pants each time they saw a kid with an AK.

In short, I know how to handle these bimbo gansters in the USA. Lots of show, no substance.

I've lived in Kinshasa for over 5 years, arguably the most dangerous place on the planet before Baghdad became nasty.

So yea, bring it on, little gangstas. You're the biggest losers on the planet, and I'll be screwing the chicks you be pimpin for me!!!

Seriously, though, I'm a normal dude, but I'm not in the least afraid of American gangs. They're sissy compared to any of the 12 year old sheggé I've seen in Kin or Rio.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sex taken to that level of remove and dispassion surely must cheapen the experience regardless of the euro/dollar exchange rate.

Exactly, the whole purpose is to go as cheap and low as we can. That's the essence of lust: going down, debasing yourself.

Maybe that's why a website like Ricosworld or Asianstreetmeat is so popular. Maybe that's why Penthouse and Blacks on Blondes is not very popular.

Common, many people know very well what I'm talking about. The third world favela experience - quite popular amongst bachelors.

It's just that we're not that much into routine, well behaved, commercial, sanitized genital transactions. We want dirt.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just pointing out how much fun it is to sit on your ass at a computer and spout off about things you have no personal experience with that you read about somewhere on the internet before, or talked to your friend in college about a few times. That's can be a blast. and then, you can use those things to make you feel better about yourself, which is even better. I mean, sure you might spend more on a single steak dinner than a Thai family spends to feed itself for a month, you might walk around with an enormous sense of entitlement like everyone else who lives in a first world country, you might talk about those poor people in poverty stricken countries while not actually doing anything about it and spending money on things like high-speed internet connections or clothes made in Malaysian sweat shops, you might regularly funnel money to big corporations that have a vested interest in keeping the economies of third world countries down, you might ignore the disproportionate impact you have on the environment because of the car you drive or the trips you take or the fact that you eat meat..... but at least you're not one of THOSE people. You know... the ones who do the bad things you read about on the internet. The things that you don't like to do so instead of seeking to justify them, you condemn others for them so the things you do like to do seem nicer by comparison.
Et Cetera, Et Cetera is infested with it.

I find it more troubling that every time a serious matter (such as suicide) comes up, it seems to be human nature to chime in with some sort of exact formula, or over-precise belief. It seems disrespectful of the vast number of forms such situations can take, and it seems to lack humility. Yes, it is more about identity than anything else (I am this sort of person, rather than that sort), and hence, it's not more than vanity.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Common persons, WTF, suicide and all these things are not interesting.

Why can't we just discuss good places for cheap sex in America?

In return I'll give my advise for Europe. Here we go: Amsterdam is for tourists: you buy some weed for tourists, then you get on a stupid canal boat for tourists, stoned, like all other tourists, then you visit a sanitized hooker who rips you off for a bad round of sex, as tourists deserve.

If you want sex in the Low Countries, Brussels is the place to be. It's a 2 hour trip from Amsterdam, very feasible. The reason why it's such a good place is because of the international community there: 50,000 EU bureaucrats live there during the week and they're totally into the filthiest stuff imaginable. When they move in on Mondays, you see thousands of whores flooding the city. Really nice.

But seriously, Amsterdam is for tourists; for the coffee table landscape books; for a CNN commercial.

Brussels is far more bas fonds and slutty.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't we just discuss good places for cheap sex in America?
These "ghetto-sluts" ain't coming out they panties for a boss?

The pimp game ain't for everyone, Bob Villa of the ghetto. It's best you learned this early on. There's a damn good reason your pockets are flatter than the average middle school cheerleading squad. Mosey on down to Zales and get that modest promise ring for wifey. Get you a one-level home in a quiet cul-de-sac. Go to church on Sundays. This is the life you lead.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyways, let's keep this informative.

Any other good places for streetmeat besides Harlem?

Here's the only thing that I could suggest for this...

It's gay. Find something similar that's for str8's

Damron Men's Travel Guide

Most of us spoke our peace to you.
Now it's up to you to make an intelligent decision on your own life.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Since I don't know how to multi-quote, I'll do this NJQT style. My answers are in bold type.

I didn't say anything about you.

Well that was the implication.

I was just pointing out how much fun it is to sit on your ass at a computer and spout off about things you have no personal experience The women I was referring to who worked in the sex trade is a girlfriend. She is Russian, has earned a MBA, and knows a helluva lot more about the supply side of the sex/slave trade than you. with that you read about somewhere on the internet before, or talked to your friend in college about a few times. My friend who did her thesis on the international sex business is 45 like me and has dealt with this kinda shit first hand. She is my neighbor. That's can be a blast. It isn't and then, you can use those things to make you feel better about yourself, which is even better. I mean, sure you might spend more on a single steak dinner than a Thai family spends to feed itself for a month, you might walk around with an enormous sense of entitlement like everyone else who lives in a first world country, you might talk about those poor people in poverty stricken countries while not actually doing anything about it I live in a third world country and I own a business which has created 52 relatively high paid (roughly double the going rate here), highly skilled jobs and have trained 35 others who have gone on to other places of employment. Those other 6 (soon to be 9) businesses have established themselves in our area following our success and we are creating an export industry here where there was none before. and spending money on things like high-speed internet connections or clothes made in Malaysian sweat shops, you might regularly funnel money to big corporations th at have a vested interest in keeping the economies of third world countries down, you might ignore the disproportionate impact you have on the environment because of the car you drive (it ain't a Viper it's a Focus) or the trips you take or the fact that you eat meat..... but at least you're not one of THOSE people. You know... the ones who do the bad things you read about on the internet. You mean the fat euro trash I saw in Phuket and Chiang Mai? The so-called MEN, strutting around with the 14 year old Thai girls with dead eyes? The things that you don't like to do so instead of seeking to justify them, you condemn others for them so the things you do like to do seem nicer by comparison. Assumption- But your right it does feel good to actually do something nice.

I wasn't saying that's what you do. But it is fun and it is cheap. If that's the sort of thing you enjoy, then more power to you.

You really should not attempt to pigeon hole people without having any idea of who you are talking too.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In short, I know how to handle these bimbo gansters in the USA. Lots of show, no substance.
I've lived in Kinshasa for over 5 years, arguably the most dangerous place on the planet before Baghdad became nasty.
So yea, bring it on, little gangstas. You're the biggest losers on the planet, and I'll be screwing the chicks you be pimpin for me!!!
Seriously, though, I'm a normal dude, but I'm not in the least afraid of American gangs. They're sissy compared to any of the 12 year old sheggé I've seen in Kin or Rio.

Oh, OK, Why not come to the neighborhood where I work? We have a shooting every day, at least. At least every week we have someone murdered within a few blocks of where I work. We've had our window shot out of the building where I work. Also, we've had a few stray bullets zip on through some of the bedrooms on the first floor. This is just in the past 6 months.

And one of our residents was cut up so badly last week in the neighborhood that he almost bled to death before someone found him and got an ambulance.

Yeah, it's a pussy-ass place where I work, and I'm one of the only white people that dares to go into the neighborhood, and I get looked at with suspicion all the time. Then again, I navigated gangs in Chicago, I've learned to do it with the Nortenos or XIV (14s) (Red) and the Surenos or XIII (13s) (Blue) here in the Bay Area.

So, come to the hood in Berkeley/North Oakland, where I work wearing all blue. Make sure you flash lots of cash when you look for people like my clients to hire for sex. And say something anti-black and anti-muslim to the Black Muslims who have their headquarters a few blocks from where I work. I'm sure the founders of the Black Panthers here will welcome a white European dude if you do all of these things for sure.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You really should not attempt to pigeon hole people without having any idea of who you are talking too.

likewise. You started with the insinuations and generalizations when you first quoted me in this thread.

I'm super happy you have friends who might know what they're talking about. That doesn't mean you do.

I saw plenty of prostitutes walking around Phuket with older white guys, too. None of them were 14, but I know it makes your case stronger if you imply that they all are. They looked like they were really suffering... going to the expensive mall to have these guys buy them the designer brand name clothes they can't afford working at their day job.

Not everyone who makes money having sex is a slave. Not every woman who has sex with a man is victimized and traumatized. and the advocacy groups out there who produce information like the website you linked to are funded and staffed by people with their own agendas.

and you drive a Focus? wow. pat yourself on the back. I guess that gives you free reign to be a smug jackass. Though I was being general and non-specific, and not necessarily talking about you, you just proved my point.