The Untold Story(Loosely based celebrity story)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The story takes place around circa 1982 California and the main character is Scott Baio. All the events are fiction and the situation are not real. This is more written in a novel format, so bear in mind that characters pop out of nowhere. I sure hope you enjoy my writing and if not, that's okay. As I said before, I am not much of a writer. Here goes:

Prologue

April was steaming up with the upcoming events from ABC stars. Everyone was line-up to win against one another. Be it charity or money, everybody felt determined to do so. Not for a moment did anybody flinched at the upcoming sports that was required by the network or hearing the drone of Howard Coswell's voice ringing their ears. All the stars were prepared for another round of sports. Everyone was ready, except for one.
Standing at 5'11 and clad with only a white towel above his waist, Scott Baio's mind was elsewhere. He was fair skin, with an athletic built that was neither overdevloped, but had a sexual prowess that magnetic to both sexes. His thighs were lean, but neither were they overdeveloped like most swimmers. Save for only his huge muscular forearms, his lithe upper chest and abs were only developed with little use. Though despite it all, he was already 21 years old and already considered the most physically active in the blue group. With his dark brown eyes and dark brown hair already wet from the swimming he did recently, he was already an imposing figure to the other team that he was destined to beat: the red team.
Standing beside him was Heather Locklear. Young and bubly, she had an air of pleasantry to her smile and figure. Heather can recall the events as to each show debuted before with no problem, with Dynasty and TJ Hooker being her own. With her own hectic schedule, she held a command that was quite rare for young women growing up in the early 80s. Despite the problems and the bizarre timing she had between her schedules, she felt as much responsibility as a person can be.
Heather looked closely at Baio. For months and months, Heather had planned the moment of triumph for the blue team for her ABC co-stars, Adrian Zmed and Scott Baio. She strategically planned the victory in both '80 and '81, with a little teamwork help from her fellow stars. Yet even Heather could sense the distance between Baio. His mind could have wondered elsewhere and cause a losing battle for the blue team, but Heather determined herself not to let that happened.
What Heather wanted was another win and this was something that Baio disregarded a lot. He didn't believe in winning at all. He was in for the fun in life, and not for the charitable organizations or the money that was started by the ABC network team. Baio did not want any part of Heather's ring circus, but his choice was limited. Heather was determined to be victorious, despite Baio's reluctance in participating further into her plan.
While Heather droned onwards to Baio about the importance of winning and how this charity can help other children in need, his eyes were on someone else instead.

Chapter 1
Coming from the crowd of the red team stood a very muscular and surprisingly tall gorgeous man. With light blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes, he had the clarity of a man beyond his years. His posture was perfect, never slouching or stooping in his composure. He was hairy, but everything about him was huge. His body was big, bulging biceps and legs that were equal to his own abs. Above all of this perfection, there was one of the most gorgeous faces ever to behold. With a perfect square jaw and pouting red lips, he was a God in swimmer gear.
Scott looked at him with complete awe. Gorgeous, he thought.
He licked his mouth, eying on the man again. His mind was elsewhere. It was official: he wasn't thinking about winning. It was all on that particularly man all alone.
A whistle blew. There was a 30 minute break for all ABC stars to retreat to their own trailers. Everyone bustle to their own trailer, including Scott. Every few minutes or so, he tried to look at the man, but somehow vanished amid the crowd. He must have retreated to his trailer, Baio thought.
Entering his trailer, he sat in his chair and started to rub his own crotch. With the towel still attached at his waist, he rubbed his crotch with ease and with no force. He could feel the dick coming alive, the outline of his towel exposed. He messaged it a little harder again and feeling the hard on finally, he removed his towel.
All Scott could think of that guy with the light blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes. He could imagine the tool the guy had: big, thick, and uncut. His imagination ran wild with the thought of that huge cock slipping into his hole. Just think of it, he thought secretly.
Even when his mind was on the man, he semi-stroked his cock. Despite the average length, he stroked it with such care that it soon doubled than its average size. Vertically straight, his cock was regal and firm. He used his stroking some more, making his cock harder and thicker. As soon as that happened for a couple of minutes, his dick got harder and much thicker with each stroke.
Performing his solo and being sprawled on the chair, he jerked his tool. Every muscle tension from his chest and torso responded with his strokes. His thighs tighetened, his abs revealed his rib cage. Every muscle and fiber of his being flushed his face, making his color a dark red against the dim lit trailer.
Jerking some more, he reached his orgasmic peak. A pearly white river landed across the stomach and on his chest. It was flowing, a stream of cum still exiting the tip. Covering his parts of his legs and thighs, it still flowed freely.
Climaxing again, it aimed at his chest and parts of his shoulder. He moaned, feeling every force with his body giving in to his firm grip.
Still jerking and cumming to no end, his mind was on the man still. How he would love to feel that meat inside of him and giving away any security he felt inside of him. Moaning softly, his aim was near his belly button and still the traces of cum came pouring out of him.
Realizing that his 30 minute break was ending pretty soon, he decided to do a quick cold shower.

Chapter 2

Clad in his speedos, Scott Baio's face was still flushed. Despite cleaning all the evidence from his body, his cheeks were bright red. Everything from his forhead and eyes felt feverish, but, again, no one from the crowd took notice of his complexion. And how should they, he thought.
Growing up in Brooklyn and living with two older twin siblings was no small feat. His father owned an used carwash and an run-down bowling alley during the 1960s. There was never anytime for Baio to be the center of attention. All of his families' time were really, according to Baio: hectic.
His mother forced him into acting and yet with no option for help, he went along with it. Scott realized back then that was the only way for him to be noticed and heard. Remembering the insane driving and mother's curses through 5th Avenue left him a huge mark as to who holds the price of fame so much. Even as much as Baio hated to be dragged to every audition in every company, his mother believed the goal to be acheived. The commercials he did were nothing special. An Ovaltine commercial that was just pure peanuts and a couple of soft drink ads? Everything else was just bullshit to him. He didn't care about acting and yet he went with it all the time.
Before the movie Bugsy Malone was released, Scott's memory traveled back to Xaverian High School in the Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn. He remembered after finishing basketball practice and going to the boys' locker room, seeing the oldest jock in Xaverian, Tony DeLucca, naked. All of his fifteen year old insides were exploring, amazed at the johnson Tony had. Even though they were only several lockers from each other, it seem like the view which Scott saw seem perfect. Tony was hard and hung, even wet from the cold shower he took.
His fifteen year old mind was racing with naughty thoughts back then. Tony was gorgeous looking and quite large, seeing him naked like that.
Scott back then was not quite athletic arnd seem rather skinny, almost weak. He loved sports, but yet he seem to never developed physically like his siblings or his dad. Mistaken for twelve, being fifteen in Xaverian High School was no picnic. Everyone picked on you and that was never fair game at all to him.
Scott remembered wearing only his sports equipment, Tony was busy at the mirror, loving himself so much.
"You fucking beast," he had said, looking at his reflection. In truth, Tony was beautiful. He had one of the most beautiful set of eyes, reminding Baio of the Pacific ocean. Never slouching and great posture, even his wasp hair was perfectly combed.Built like a Mack truck, his chest and stomach was huge and exceptionally muscular. Even his legs were equally big, like stone pillars or something.
Though one of the most beautiful things he ever lay his eyes was Tony's cock. Scott remembered his cock was uncut, nestled with a fine crotch hair. It was quite large and thick to him. The length of Tony's dick seem to droop almost to his kneecaps. Possibly nine inches or so, depending on what size it was back then.
Scott just eyed it on it, fascinated and shock by its length.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He remembered Tony went to the shower stalls and disappeared amid the steam. Scott followed last and found a peep hole.
Pressing face against the peephole for a better look, he saw Tony's dick. It was already lathered and soaped, just twice as big then before. His muscles were also soaped, the soap dripping from his chest and arms. His slick hair was already wet from the steam, almost messy. Scott eyed on it until a hand reached his shoulder.
Still clad in his sports gear also was the bully, Sammy "No Nose" Marconi. Having both of the look of an English bulldog and much taller than Scott, he had the look of a mean giant. His recognized brass knuckles with the signature, "Sammy", in gold gave Scott another to run for cover.
But all that was too late for him. The bully caught and gave him the lower hook uppercut across his stomach, with the typical taunting he was saying, "Take a picture, fag. It would last longer." Joking and laughing, Scott remembered being sprawled on the ground from his stomach injury. His jab sure did hurt like Hell and that was no joke.
After all those minutes that passed by before his eyes, Scott remembered a hand that helped him and it was not the coach, but Tony himself. Clad in a towel around the waist, Tony had asked, "Are you okay? You need some help, man?" Scott could not speak a word, but only gaze at Tony. He went on. "That shithead beat you to a pulp? Man, he is such an idiot. I really think the principal should expelled his ass to jail at least. He should be beaten to death to what he did. Want protection or what?" He smiled. "You could trust me."

.......................................................................................................

For the next four months or so, Sammy avoided Tony throughout the whole semester. He even went to different directions when Tony came to Scott's aid and even Sammy became a wimp later in life. He was no longer a threat to Scott.
During those four months, they chatted about life, sports, and the usual garbage. They even shared lunches with one another and Tony always thanked Scott for his offers. It always seem the two were always together and their friendship grew as each passing month changed. Despite these little things in life, Scott had an offer part in Bugsy Malone.
Scott had said to Tony, "You could write me at this address and that adress." He gave him a slip of paper. "You'll still be in Brooklyn," he had asked.
Tony only nodded. Even hugging his friend, Scott somehow knew that he'll return later, but not this moment.
Filming began on March 1975 in the London studio and working on the set was no piece of cake. With Scott working at confusing hours, Scott had little time to rest or write to Tony. Everyone was crazy in London and that was a traumatic experience to Scott. Never did he meet people so stucked up and vile to him, let alone learning the culture. London was a different world to him and almost everybody spoke rudely to him, with the exception as to a couple of actors from the Tri-State area.

It almost seem like the production of Bugsy Malone might shut down anytime, but luckilly Warner Bros. brought the rights and the funding for the movie helped the careers of Alan Parker, a young upcoming English director who just started from scratch. Even Scott at one time did worried about the funding, but luckily he was set for life and Alan always assured Scott that the film would be a hit.
And it sure was a hit. Everybody came flocking in the theaters and the movie held an iconic status for quite sometime. It seem like Scott's recognition certainly led to many admirers and he certainly was no dummy.
Between 1979 and 1980, Scott Baio was an aclaimed T.V star of the hit show, Happy Days. Working hectic schedules and very nervous during episode takes, everyone loved Scott. There was no hate between Gary Marshall, the creator of Happy Days, or the co-stars. It was rather family-oriented and nobody stuck their nose in anybody's business. To Scott, Happy Days was a joyride. Each episode filmed at different interval and the talent of a young cousin playing opposite Henry Wrinkler seemed to work.
However, Scott was still not happy and there was always a sadness to his eyes.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks. I am sorry. I am not use to this sort of thing. Thanks again. Can you show me how to do one? Thanks!

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the spring of 1980, Scott already completed two after school specials and another Battle of The Network Stars program. Everything was moving so fast for Scott, yet boredom was slowly creeping in. He was beginning to lose interest all of a sudden, even the cast noticed it. It was only about fall that Scott contacted Tony at his Malibu home.
Tony arrived, decked in a cut-off shirt and short shorts, by ringing Scott's doorbell. He was still muscular, the bulge in his shorts noticeable and the muscles exposing every inch of flesh. Six years older than Scott, his face retained its handsomeness and awesome form.
They both embraced each other, saying as to how long it was for them not to contact each other and so on. Tony understood right away since Scott was so busy with the schedule and having another movie in the works. However, Tony was just glad to see Scott for once.
Drinking on chilled white wine, they laughed and reminiscenced the good old days. Even in this hot night, their atmosphered brighten the living quite a bit. The two young men seem to relieve good moments and bad moments, even during those short four months they had. How quickly they became friends and how Scott was protected for once. He would have never got to where he was now.
Even smiling then, Scott said, "I was such a dick not writing to you. It was these damn schedules and all the phone calls. It just a huge fucking mess."
Tony had nodded. "I understand," he had said. "Knowing you were busy, how can you write with these bizarre hours." He made an impulsive gesture. "Still," he continued, "I'm glad to see you. How's life, anyway?"
Scott shrugged, obviously not amused. "Boring, dull, and uninteresting. Same old. Same old. Same bullshit. Day and night." He took a huge gulp from his drink. "I never would understand it all. Yet I'm stuck here."
"Despite it all," Tony had said, "You are here now."
Scott looked at Tony thoughtfully for a moment. "And you?", he asked. He smiled a bit at Tony, his handsomeness gleaming.
"I just got a job at Wall Street as a broker. I finally working with the big boys," Tony said, laughing. "It's tough, talking loudly and becoming yuppie all of a sudden. But it is worth and the money keeps pouring in. I don't mind the stocks or all that nonsense. I love every minute of it. Hearing those yells and unbelievable roars, it is just...so demanding. Shitty, but demanding." He laughed again.
Tony eyed Scott a bit and continued on. "You look rather well. Still slim, but yet you are almost there. Working out?"
"Not really," he said, gesturing to his body. "This is no muscle or build. Just a regular boy's body not prone to be developed. Look at me. Still have the built of a boy and I'm almost 20, for fuck's sake."
Tony laughed and curled his hand over his chin. "Remember," he said, "when you were in trouble before the punk started to beat the shit out of you? Well, you were into me, right?"
Scott nodded and didn't flinch from his response. "You were just so gorgeous. I just couldn't hide my feelings for you. I hope you are not offended or if you are...."Scott stopped. He noticed Tony's hand held up a bit.
"Dont' worry," Tony had said. "With the all chicks I banged, I wanted to bang something different for a change and yet I found one. Beautiful eyes, dark brown hair, and just everything male. Just to let you know, I'm not offended."
"I don't think of myself as much," Scott admitted, blushed. The drink seemed to dawn on him a bit, but not on Tony who drank rather heavily and never seem to be affected by the wine.
"Let's see, prince charming," Tony had said. Tony softly touched Baio's face, feeling with his fingertips his mouth and his neatly tousled disco hair. Pulling a tiny curl from Baio's, he locked his lips on Baio.
It was electricity to Scott. Tongues among other tongues and taking another's mouth into your own, Baio thought. The kiss was spectacular, a lover's kiss with the sweet caress from Tony's tongue. Never mind the fever pitch or dark red face Scott Baio had at that time. It was love to him and it was all his.
Licking Scott's neck with relish, Scott gave silent murmurs of delight. Tony continued with his amazing licks and unbuttoned Scott's white shirt. As he continued licking Scott's neck, his hand started to reach his crotch.
Tony messaged Baio's crotch which he accepted altogether. Tony's touch was magic, his strong hand messaging the hidden organ beneath Scott's shorts. It might have been rough or savage, but all the way through that touch was purely physical. Even Tony himself proved to another physical perfection himself.
Removing Baio's white shorts, he slowly licked the undies he worn, the type that was pressed clean and worn. Tony teasingly bit them, feeling the growth spurt beneath the white cotton. He continued licking the white cotten like a trail of milk, leaving little little laps like a feline. Baio's hard-on almost pierced the peep-hole when this had happened, his dick hardening like a pole.
Baio felt absolute pleasure from this and feeling Ton removing the undies made this experience even more memorable.
Standing stark naked, stripped, and hard beyond control, he urged Tony to suck his cock.
Scott Baio had the best moment of his life then. While his cock was average then and still is, he felt ready for anything. There was no turning back. He urged Tony once more again.
Tony sucked cock like a trooper. His mouthing on the shaft was incredible, never forgetting the tip.​

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sucking like a kid lollipop, Baio felt all his vital organs respond with keen pleasure. Whatever it was between his legs, Baio never forgotten the moment and the fever rising from his cheeks from Tony's mouth sucking ability. Everything felt like a glow and his lips slightly moved, urging Tony again.
Despite Scott Baio being slightly hairy himself around the crotch area, Tony made love to his cock like a huge gulp of water. He deep throated to perfection, his mouth hidden and so secretive beneath his grasp. Every blood stream from his face through his loins made Baio's face become a dark maroon. Tiny little moans from Scott made Tony look up with pleasure. It was working perfectly and who cares, he thought.
After deepthroating a few more times, Tony did a trick that Scott never would have done before.
Still whispering to Scott, "I'll do a little trick that you might like." And that he did.
Urging from Scott sit up from his coach, Tony fingered Scott through his virgin hole.
It was warm and inviting, those masculine fingers touching every bit of crevices from his hairless hole and fingering with so much care. How can Scott forget those huge fingers rumaging his asshole, the tingling and bizarre pleasure that was so open than that. Those fingers reached deeper inside than that.
Tony's fingering digging deeper made Baio creamed inside and his cock felt stiff.
With Tony's magnificent fingers still rummaging inside of Baio's clean hole, Scott decided to jerk himself with his own stiff cock.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scott felt everything coming around him. The unbelievable pleasure from Tony's fingers entering his private hole and Scott's jerking his own cock. He could feel the climax going out of him, the meat becoming red all of a sudden and ready to exit anytime now. Nevermind that this was Scott's first experience with sex, but this was pure passion at its finest hour and one of his best moments.
Scott's ejaculation was already aiming at his stomach and across Tony's face. To his astonishment, his cumming was like a river unending in its flow, the white tip exiting and targeting Scott's body. The pearly white substance flowed like jeweled pearls across the stomach, each aim creating different targets and not altogether the same.
The smile of Tony's face brightened as he saw all this happen. For about a couple of minutes more, he rummaged and licked Scott's asshole until he lightly patted his ass to bend over.
Stark naked and ready, Scott felt the huge meat of Tony's inside of him. Powerful, impregnable, and thick, he felt the throbbing coming altogether inside of Scott. It was incredible and the veiny cock of Tony's seem to plunge Scott's ass like so much like a machine. How can he hate it? He loved the feel of a huge, uncut, pole inside his ass.
Scott's face was already flushed, the features on his face making him much younger than 19 and his body responding to every bit of pleasure from Tony's. Everything was tightening inside of him and he loved the feel from Tony's warm kiss inside Scott's mouth.
Imagine, Scott thought. Doing it doggy style and getting it away with it. The missionary position

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
itself was incredible. He felt entirely better and yet the response with his whole body against Tony's was pure electric.
Scott rolled his eyes in response and kissed him again, showering him with kisses all over his face. Tony smiled and accepted it all again.
As soon as they exhausted themselves and settled on the couch together, Scott's smile broadened a bit. He knew this sexual experience he had with not be his first or his last.

......................................................................................................

Tony then left unexpectedly, without a letter or a word to one another. It was rumored among the private servants that he left without a care and decided to take the nearest airport to get there. Others commented that possibly he left for a girlfriend he had in the Northeast. Whatever the reason it was for Tony's leaving, it was never found out at all.
Scott felt almost betrayed and used, like a whore. He loved the sex, but didn't enjoy being just a regular one night stand and that was something he was prone not to be. Even when all the anger was welling in his heart about the abrupt leave for Tony's absence, he didn't bother to express the feelings to his other servants. He kept it all inside of him, sealed and locked.
Scott Vincent Baio decided to work out his body at the nearest gym in Malibu. It was private and secluded, fitted with an indoor pool and machinery to develope himself physically. From then on, Baio didn't bother to leave the gym. He developed his arms till they were broaden enough and his chest seem to take an symetrical shaped, as well as visible signs of a six pack. He no longer appear weak and skinny at all.
Scott loved the transformation he had and he loved the attention he received from his co-stars or companions. They all gathered around and were amazed at the impressive V-shape he had. It was all apparent that by early 1982, Scott was already athletic and physically active.
During his transformation, he took men of all sizes or some young upcoming stars under his wing to his home. His method was to dine them with wine and excellent food, prepared by the chef, Alexander. All of them finished all this with relish and even when their mind was still ferverish with sex, Scott did what they wanted. It was either Scott's will to use his lovers or the lovers to use him at all cost. Most of them never hesitated and Scott soon discovered that love-making had a price for all. Most of them knew that real love and something Scott had to accept since Tony's departure. Even some of the men he did were rough and savage in their performance, yet Scott never complained. What he felt was sex, but what was lacking in most of the lovers he had was real love. Most of the performance he did to men only lacked the spark and the affection they felt for Scott. Most of them never would have a lasting relationship with him and others turned him down because of it.
Even during his flings with older guys, he felt too much of the distance they had of him. Most of them would study their drinks or food only, leaving only little comfort to Scott. Their eyes would wander elsewhere, discussing a non-important topic and Scott would suddenly lose interest into him altogether. Those guys Scott felt attracted to seem to wander to the bathroom or somewhere because some of them did leave without warning at all.
It was not the question of love, but of trust. Trusting in these men was proving to be not easy for Scott because some of them did seem reckless or weak, depending on the date Scott had at his tables. One man would seem harsh and crude, laughing at Scott and all of a sudden savagely touch his hair. Scott knew that most men were not like that, but that the type he went with in Hollywood proved him wrong so many times.
There were only two memorable flings he had that were absolutely memorable, even for early January of 1982.

Chapter 3

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 3

One of his first fling was an upcoming actor by the name of Matt Lattanzi. He was already romantically involved with Olivia Newton-John, but some say he was either bi-curious to others. Matt even hid his relationships behind closed doors, so no one knew the truth or dare speak of such things.
He was 23 years old, handsome and the perfect bow-shaped Cupid lips a person ever seen. With deep brown eyes and chestnut hair, his face held a certain innocence of a kind child. His bright red features lit up like a Carravaggio painting and those eyes lit with interest whenever he spoke at all. He was of regular height, but held a certain command to his presence when speaking.
How Scott and Matt met was on January 1, 1982 during one of Olivia Newton John's lavish parties.
On the Beverly Hills Gregorian style mansion, the guests line up and entered through thick glass doors with special greetings from the singer. The decoration was lavish, filled with 40s decor paper lamps and huge private patios where the guest could have conversation. The food was unusual: oysters, clams, fish, lettuce, and the usual punch were all line up in heavy porcelain platers. Everything inside was bright yellow and altogether done by Olivia Newton-John's decorator, Harold, who stood beside her while all this began.
When Scott Baio wondered around the picture gallery alone, he was stopped by Matt, dashing in his tux and suit.
"You know," Matt said, "The action right here. Not in the art gallery."
Scott chuckled. "Well, I was bored with it. I always thought that maybe I wonder here for once."
"Dumb move," Matt said. "You should not be alone all by yourself. Relax. Enjoy life. I do." He winked and left to talk Olivia Newton-John.
For those two hours straight, Scott Baio eyed on Matt.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but I have some misspelling here and there. My sincere appologies. I hope my editing is well. Sorry for my spelling grammar.

Continues:

itself was incredible. He felt entirely better and yet the response with his whole body against Tony's was pure electric.
Scott rolled his eyes in response and kissed him again, showering him with kisses all over his face. Tony smiled and accepted it all again.
As soon as they exhausted themselves and settled on the couch together, Scott's smile broadened a bit. He knew this sexual experience he had with not be his first or his last.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Tony then left unexpectedly, without a letter or a word to one another. It was rumored among the private servants that he left without a care and decided to take the nearest airport to get home. Others commented that Tony possibly left for a girlfriend he had in the Northeast. Whatever the reason it was for Tony's leaving, it was never found out at all.
Scott felt almost betrayed and used, like a whore. He loved the sex, but didn't enjoy being just a regular one night stand and that was something he was prone not to be. Even when all the anger was welling in his heart about the abrupt leave for Tony's absence, he didn't bother to express the feelings to his other servants. He kept it all inside of him, sealed and locked.
Scott Vincent Baio decided to work out his body at the nearest gym in Malibu. It was private and secluded, fitted with an indoor pool and machinery to develope himself physically enough. From then on, Baio didn't bother to leave the gym. He developed his arms till they were broaden enough and his chest seem to take an symetrical shaped, as well as visible signs of a six pack. He no longer appear weak and skinny at all.
Scott loved the transformation he had and he loved the attention he received from his co-stars or companions. They all gathered around and were amazed at the impressive V-shape he had. It was all apparent that by early 1982, Scott was already athletic and physically active.
During his transformation, he took men of all sizes or some young upcoming stars under his wing to his home. His method was to dine them with wine and excellent food, prepared by the chef, Alexander. All of them finished all this with relish and even when their mind was still ferverish with sex, Scott did what they wanted. It was either Scott's will to use his lovers or the lovers to use him at all cost. Most of them never hesitated and Scott soon discovered that love-making had a price for all. Most of them knew that real love was bullshit and that was something Scott had to accept since Tony's departure. Even some of the men he did were rough and savage in their performance, yet Scott never complained at all. What he felt was sex, but what was lacking in most of the lovers he had was real love. Most of the performance he did to men only lacked the spark and the affection they felt for Scott. Most of them never would have a lasting relationship with him and sometimes others would turned him down because of it.
Even during his flings with older guys, he felt too much of the distance they had of him. Most of them would study their drinks or food only, leaving only little comfort to Scott. Their eyes would wander elsewhere, discussing a non-important topic and Scott would suddenly lose interest into them altogether. Those guys Scott felt attracted to seem to wander to the bathroom or somewhere because some of them did leave without a warning at all.
It was not the question of love, but of trust. Trusting in these men was proving to be not an easy task for Scott because some of them did seem reckless or weak, depending on the date Scott had at his tables. One man would seem harsh and crude, laughing at Scott and all of a sudden savagely touching his hair. Scott knew that most men were not like that, but that the type he went with in Hollywood proved him wrong so many times.
There were only two memorable flings he had that were absolutely memorable and well worth it, even for early January of 1982.

Chapter 3

One of his first fling was an upcoming actor by the name of Matt Lattanzi. He was already romantically involved with Olivia Newton-John, but some say he was either bi-curious to others. Matt even hid his relationships behind closed doors, so no one knew the truth or dare speak of such things.
He was 23 years old, handsome and the perfect bow-shaped Cupid lips a person ever seen. With deep brown eyes and chestnut hair, his face held a certain innocence of a kind child. His bright red features lit up like a Carravaggio painting and those eyes lit with interest whenever he spoke at all. He was of regular height, but held a certain command to his presence when speaking.
How Scott and Matt met was on January 1, 1982 during one of Olivia Newton John's lavish parties.
On the Beverly Hills Gregorian style mansion, the guests line up and entered through thick glass doors with special greetings from the singer. The decoration was lavish, filled with 40s decor paper lamps and huge private patios where the guest could have conversation. The food was unusual: oysters, clams, fish, lettuce, and the usual punch were all line up in heavy porcelain platers. Everything inside was bright yellow and altogether done by Olivia Newton-John's decorator, Harold, who stood beside her while all this began.
When Scott Baio wondered around the picture gallery alone, he was stopped by Matt, dashing in his tux and suit.
"You know," Matt said, "The action right here. Not in the art gallery."
Scott chuckled. "Well, I was bored with it. I always thought that maybe I wonder here for once."
"Dumb move," Matt said. "You should not be alone all by yourself. Relax. Enjoy life. I do." He winked and left to talk Olivia Newton-John.
For those two hours straight, Scott Baio eyed on Matt.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt was proving to be quite charming to his guests. Always warm with a friendly smile or greeting, he gave them a very comforting chat with the party guests. Every chatter brought his personality and his warm pressence with warm conversation. The talks he chatted made him quite the charmer himself. What was typical of him was his shy attitude and his red bashful Caravaggio face, always litting up with surprising results. Scott so wanted him now.
Even when the two hours passed, Matt smiled and blew a kiss at Scott. His manner was romanic and sincere, a regular prince in tux and uniform.
"I see your boredom", he said. Scott looked at him with interest. "You don't have to tell me, man. I know."
He continued still and gazed at the stars. "The night is still vibrant. Why don't you have a little fun? I'll give a good one if you have been good. I promise, I won't bite. I know where we could have our little 'fun' to ourselves. I know a room where no one knows or could see us doing. I hate to see you bored. Wanna fuck around or what?"
Scott's face brightened. He had no words to say and what was done was done already.
Matt opened a secret door where the guests never notice, still busying themselves with their foods or punch drinks. It was private and well-sealed, leaving the only two men known to step out of a painted side door. Two brown candles burned brightly in the dim-litted room that only feature a sofa and a large canopy bed, fitted with iced wine on the side table. Beside the tables was some whipped cream can, oil lotion, and honey bottles. What's that for, Scott thought secretly.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scott measured the size of the room and grin. There was hardly any noise or loud chatter from the guests on the otherside of the room. It was completely private and unknown to them. It was only their own voices making the sound and nothing else. This was the perfect moment.
Lighting another candle from his lighter, Matt asked, "So this is not entirely new for you, huh?" He glanced at Scott Baio, measuring his composure.
"Not really," he said, admittedly. "Usually, I dine with them and make them feel at home. Sometimes I feel a bit of an asshole, but you know..." He made a gesture.
"That's the way the cookie crumbles," Matt said, finishing the last candles. "I'll show you one you will never forget."
"Be careful," Scott said, jokingly. "I'm fragile."
With the two young men chuckling to themselves, Matt moved to Scott and decided to kiss him.
What Scott tasted from those pouty Cupid-bow lips was rather sweet and forbidden. His mouth was lavender, a perfume smell from both his face and his lips. It was not the way Tony kissed at all. Matt's method was enduring and everlasting, kissing the face and eyelids with sweet care. It was like a springtime smell and this proved to be even more memorable than Tony's romantic skills.
His arms around Scott was pleasant. Matt's arms around him were powerful, yet delicate. He wrapped around Baio's body like a vessel and he couldn't let go. His smooth whispers in one of Scott's ear tingled every organ in his body and they soon felt hard inside.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even when they were both undressing their shirt and tux, Scott realized Tony's expression. It was warming and soothing. He had the look of a young boy experiencing sex for the very first time and this made him look more attractive. His eyes glittered and his enduring smile never felt forced at all. Tony's personality was much more forced than this one, Scott thought.
Scott ran his hands across Matt's body and smiled. Matt was athletic and built just right, his forearms and six pack all

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well-defined. He was not overtly muscular or huge to Scott, but still a beautiful specimen and one of Scott's favorite.
He loved the feel of his shoulders and abs with his hands. Matt's pecs bounced teasingly and Scott licked them like sugar candy. Nevertheless, his chiseled cherubic features matched his physical attributes perfectly. He was smooth and had an air of spring around his body. Kissing and laying his head against his chest, he could feel the heaving of Matt's body. If this is heaven, Scott thought, I hope it won't end.
Scott brought his hands encircling Matt's bubble buttocks, feeling the ample bottom. It was warm, hairless, smooth, and quite shapely. It was the shape of a pear, his ass like a Greek God combined and this excited Scott more. Matt's ass was as responsive as an target: ready to rimmed and fucked.
All through these times, Matt's facial expression remained a boy's smile. All around pleasant and never flinching from Scott's touch. He had the same kind air about, even through meeting him for the time.
Scott removed Matt's trouser, making him bare and how beautiful all it was to him.
With Scott's trouser almost drooping down, saved for the boxers still intact, and Matt standing tall like an angel accepting the Holy Spirit, he had the look of purity. His whole body was red, a real beauty against the dimmed light. Everything from his cock and torso looked statuesque, even his forearms and torso seemed to be descended from Roman times. While he may not appear strong to all those men that Scott Baio dated, there was nothing to be said about Matt Lattanzi's physiques. He was charismatic and charming this evening.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Burying his mouth to Matt Lattanzi's cock, his mouth held onto the organ. He let his mouth slide in and out, licking the meat like a kitten. He could feel the tip coming rather fast and the taste of it made it perfect. He loved the taste itself, rather salty or sweaty. He noticed the wetness he left behind to his mouth, the veiny penis poised in front of Scott.
All through this moment, Matt smiled inocently and like a child. He didn't flinch from his lover and he let Scott do as pleased fit. He was warm enough for his affections and this made him more human than ever.
Even tasting the cock again, Matt felt calm and serene. He had the look of serenity inside his face. He never felt uncomfortable and this made Scott Baio very excited from his love experience.
After the few licks and taste of Matt's cock, Matt decided to lay Scott on the massive bed. With his pants already drooping from his ankles, saved for the boxers, Matt removed so fast and quickly that Scott remained naked.
Matt brought the can of whip cream, spraying across Scott Baio's navel and settling it on the crotch region. He made it into a semi-triangle and Scott felt the coolant pretty much. His face was flushed already from this moment.
Matt licked the cream gently from Scott's navel, tasting it with care. He lapped on the navel in a kitten pose, licking the white traces off and becoming very clean. He continued to lick Scott's navel until Scott's hand motioned Matt on the crotch region.
He licked the area with guilty pleasures. He buried himself into Scott's flesh, making Scott moaned a little more. Matt loved the taste of Scott's flesh, earthly and fragrant in the evening air. Even the traces of cream around the area near the crotch and above it made Matt ravenous with pleasure. All Scott can do was accept the licks Matt had. He was already in Heaven and he didn't care at that time.
Matt was perfect in his taste. He never bit nor appeared rough to Scott. He was a romantic at the very least and his motives proved just that.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Burying inside Scott's meat, Matt became gentle with his lover. He held his mouth over the cock, feeling the pulsing and girth forming already. He loved the taste of Scott's cock, having his mouth move up and down in rhythmic motion. The gentle sucking he endured from Matt was pleasant. Scott loved the feel of his cock hardening, even Matt noticed it all along. Bringing his own cock rigid and wet from Matt's own mouth was pleasure to his eyes.
Scott had many lovers, but none with the decent care or affection they gave to him. Matt was one of those rarities and one of his most favorite by far. Matt's lovemaking were patient and understanding to his lover. He actually cared for Scott Baio then. He actually made him feel so much better than the others had given him before.
Matt then did something with his whole body frame.