the untold story of the Viking

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Quite Irate, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Let it be known right off the bat that none of this is my writing. All credit goes to vonessen77, at vonessen77.stumbleupon.com. I now bring you The untold story of the Viking, Part 1:

long time ago round 11 county B.C there was Viking they was not like at all Intel they have move into the,
    monition most of them frozen to death when my mother and father have died, because of the Romans rule
    over Europe then we mad swords so strong it cut though bone there ax mad so strong it can cut you in half.
    Then we mad a Iron ball with spike on it with a chain on it go handle so we sewing it round over our head so bash skull of Roman. When all of our "weapon was mad war it was" and we mad a drum to make a load noise so every can here us coming!. Village was so my-be 300 hundred of Romans "round the Village" we was ready "then I've yelled first row get your bowel and arrow ready Intel I've say fire". Then "said fire"
    100 arrow flu though the air hitting the Romans. "after five row fired there arrow then run them" then took our
    "weapon cut them right half bashing there skull in". "We win that fight then took the women and rapping them.
    killing there men" and take what we can take then bruin the rest of there food,home,so the Roman can use it for them self. "Sleep that night the next day! We move on" and taking the women with us!. We want to Poland
    there where more there Roman they had a weapon can though a big rock though air with fire so we had know
    when to run,. The first thing we did let the rock hit first then we know to run at them "then we run faster than
    ever ". "then we broke though there army it was bloody ever".

2. Gitana Rose

Gitana Rose New Member

Albums:
    I think Led Zeppelin did a pretty good sum up on them...

IMMIGRANT SONG

Ah, ah,
    We come from the land of the ice and snow,
    >from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying:
    Valhalla, I am coming!
    On we sweep with threshing oar,
    Our only goal will be the western shore.
    Ah, ah,
    We come from the land of the ice and snow,
    >from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
    How soft your fields so green,
    Can whisper tales of gore,
    Of how we calmed the tides of war.
    We are your overlords.
    On we sweep with threshing oar,
    Our only goal will be the western shore.
    So now youd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
    For peace and trust can win the day
    Despite of all your losing.

YouTube - led zeppelin- immigrant song :headbang:

3. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Just tell me when to stop.

On to Egypt to crush Roman and Egypt army
    Part two
    twice of men we had to fight? "but we done that to take down the big Empire Of the Roman and Egypt".
    We have to lean how fight deferent and "win the battle". "Over the Roman and Egypt the was hard to do and
    bloody by doing so". "move though Egypt and Crush then with our swords ax and the spike ball chinned, to handle , bashing there "skull on and mad the slaves Part of our army". To win this "fight" latter we build a big
    "ship seven feet long a woman Viking a the front of the ship". To move on the the "Grate Author"
    "I've send the wolf tribe to crush the Grate Author". "To show the world there Grate Author was not Grate at all" .? "They take slaves to row the ship" and some woman with them.

Draft saved Draft deleted