"the Untouchables"

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's probably only about 20 or 30 members still here who were around before Lex and I joined, and only half of those are still very active.
She's talking about me. :frown1:
madame_zora said:
Don't worry, we'll all die off eventually and you can pretend you created the whole thing yourselves.:rolleyes:
And oh, how easily people do. :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's talking about me. :frown1:
And oh, how easily people do. :biggrin1:

I remember you from back in the day, I've been trying to figure out how to say your name for four years, haha.

Yes, people die, come back, and create all kinds of alternate realities here- all good for the show, no doubt.:tongue:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here it is. It's "Playah in da 336" Play on, playah! LOL!
Hahah...there ya go!

It's definitely a step up from "thatjigga". x_x;

WTF was I thinking when I made both of these names?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here it is. It's "Playah in da 336" Play on, playah! LOL!

Yeah, he posted something a couple months ago and I finally got it- I'm a little slow sometimes.:tongue:

Kotchanski, your rant is well stated. Please remember no one volunteers for such a list, but I appreciate your multiple uses of both fuckwit and ass kisser. I don't fancy being either either.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh FUCK yeah, I remember thatjigga! Sneaky bastard!
LMAO! Yeah, I made this name when I forgot the password on the other one and the email I linked to that account was deleted. =\

I keep trying to tell people I've been here for years. They act like I'm new...I've been around since it was illegal for me to be here. >_>

<_<

(<----22)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO! Yeah, I made this name when I forgot the password on the other one and the email I linked to that account was deleted. =\

I keep trying to tell people I've been here for years. They act like I'm new...I've been around since it was illegal for me to be here. >_>

<_<

(<----22)

No, it wasn't illegal back then, we had lots of minors here then, and it was relatively safe, wasn't it? We tried to keep it fun and good times for all, I hope there weren't too many creeps in the dark corners for you. I still talk to some of the younger members I met back then, but not many. Thanks for telling me your other name, I know who you are better now.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, it wasn't illegal back then, we had lots of minors here then, and it was relatively safe, wasn't it? We tried to keep it fun and good times for all, I hope there weren't too many creeps in the dark corners for you. I still talk to some of the younger members I met back then, but not many. Thanks for telling me your other name, I know who you are better now.
Yeah, actually it was VERY safe. I don't remember ever feeling threatened at LPSG. This was probably one of the first forums I EVER visted online. We got the internet in 1999, so LPSG had a big impact on my web experience back then. There were a lot of young members back then, too. I don't know where everybody is though.

I had a brief hiatus while staying in a dorm room and then came back when I moved into an apartment. :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... What's funny is that the ones complaining the most were so often the ones Lex and I were defending. Funny how wrong people can be when they make snap decisions about people they don't bother to get to know....

They will never know. Truly you, Matthew and I were the most welcoming and forgiving of the original lot. No hard set rules all the time--we were willing to reconsider things given new/additional information. I like to call it thinking.

There will always be popular kids wherever you go. It's more subtle in the workplace, more obvious in arenas that are more like a schoolyard - such as internet fora.

I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing - that all depends if you're one of the popular (or un-) kids.

BINGO.

There's probably only about 20 or 30 members still here who were around before Lex and I joined, and only half of those are still very active. Don't worry, we'll all die off eventually and you can pretend you created the whole thing yourselves.:rolleyes:

Haha.

I happen to be one of those older members. Though my date says 2004 I actually joined at the end of 2002. I tried to stay out of this, but it really is getting to be unbelievable. Truer words unfortunately have not been spoken about the older members .Today alone I had three older members of this board let me know that because of the shift in things that has occured very recently they will not be back. They asked me not to mention their names. But They were quite valued members to this board.Wake up, people.

Okay--I missed something that has happened obviously. I have only been here in ETC and then only sparingly--what is going on?

(just a short rant)

Some of you really fucking piss me off, you make it near fucking impossible to post in certain threads at times, and this has become on of those now.

Now I can't post saying how much I appreciate certain members because I like seeing their "I don't give a fuck what you say, this is my opinion and you're damned well going to hear it" attitude at times, I'll just be accused of being another ass kisser (I only do that if you ask nicely lol)

There are 4 members (I think) that at times make me want to scream, shout, smack my head into the nearest wall, anything to let the frustration out. Reading any "hot" thread in which they've posted drives me insane, it always goes the same route and always results in people either being labeled ass kissers or fuckwits and honestly I don't fancy being either.

I love the fiestier members and I love the sweeter, quieter members, they all brinig so much to the board, and between them they keep things well balanced.

I do think that tome at LPSG should be a factor when dealing with a complaint, though I get the feeling I might be alone on this to a degree.

If you've been here 2 weeks and have been a complete asshole at every point, then I don't see why I should be wasting my time on you. Once you are warned, thats it, carry on and one more thing, I'll want a public hanging. If you've been here 2 years and have added substance to the boards then sure, you deserve a little more grace than others, the fact that you've lasted that long without warning/banning should earn you something, ffs we all fuck up from time to time, we all lose it, we all step over the line, and the longer we stay here, the more chance there is of that happening. Having said all that though, it really does depend on whats happened, there are some things I'd accept from a noob that I'd never accept from a long standing member, because you should fucking know better and it pisses me off that some just don't seem to :mad:

I think I've forgotten what it was I was trying to say now. That was is, something about not making it so difficult for people to post at times, once a thread falls to the point of being asskissers V fuckwits its impossible to post and be taken seriously.

Kotch--I love you babe. You get it. It's not about power. It's about service to the community and earned respect. No title can give you that, especially when and if people know who you are otherwise.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The worst thing about this site for me is how the men are so easily blinded to a womans true self simply because she's got her kit off in a few pics. Like being naked makes you sweet and innocent :rolleyes:

This doesn't work on me. Please don't group all of us men together like that. There has been more than one female member here that posted their naughty bits up in their galleries that most of the other guys seemed to swoon over that I did not care for at all. I can think of at least two that are still around and prominent posters. Though I might compliment a girl on her pics in her gallery if I like them, that compliment doesn't transfer over automatically to the boards if that same girl doesn't have anything at all worthwhile to say. I can't bedgrudge them the attention and affection they get for these pictures too much, though. I think when I still had my cock pics in my gallery I had a lot more support from the gay guys here whenever I got into an argument.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I think when I still had my cock pics in my gallery I had a lot more support from the gay guys here whenever I got into an argument.
You had cock pix up??? :eek:

Yeah, before I began "Trollwatch 2007", my old signature said "Oh, sure, now that I'm bending over, I've got your attention. Where were you 5 minutes ago, when I was being brilliant? :wink: ". It is true that people end up being completely identified by a few pix, over their postings, at times.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They will never know. Truly you, Matthew and I were the most welcoming and forgiving of the original lot. No hard set rules all the time--we were willing to reconsider things given new/additional information. I like to call it thinking.

BINGO.

Haha.

Okay--I missed something that has happened obviously. I have only been here in ETC and then only sparingly--what is going on?

Kotch--I love you babe. You get it. It's not about power. It's about service to the community and earned respect. No title can give you that, especially when and if people know who you are otherwise.

Baby bro!

How dare you not include me with the good guys! I am going to give you the pluck on the head award and then I might rub it shiny again and kiss it! LOL!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I'm fairly certain that all (if any) of the 'respect' I get on this board is for my pics, or my flirts....it doesn't really bother me. I don't come here for respect. I come here to get my rocks off, talk shit, and release some pent up sexual frustration. I'm horny people!!! Real horny. I'd love to be a member like bliss, or kotch, or MZ, who always have something profound and interesting to say.....that is what gained them their respect (and their hot ass pics :wink: ), and they deserve it, every ounce of it. I on the other hand am more of a flirt, whore, ditz, dork....whatever you want to label me, and that's great for me.

I get plenty of respect IRL, for things that matter to me - being a mother, competent at my job, a good/caring friend, attentive lover, good daughter. That is the kind of respect I crave, not being an "untouchable" on LPSG, haha. Now, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people on this site that I admire and respect, and I'd like to think that they feel the same about me, but I'm not going to pout or think any less of myself if I'm not mentioned. Hell, I never am and I've been around as long (if not longer) than some of the people mentioned all the time. When do I get mentioned? When someone starts a "Crazy horny bitch" thread - hehe...now that's MY shit!!!Hah!!

With all of that said: I hope it is not me that Kotch is talking about, I don't think I get into people's personal lives...but some of the other descriptors she used did remind me of my posting style. Whoops.:redface:

:biggrin1: CG

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm. I just re-read my post. Seems a bit contradictory. I do crave attention, else why would I be here posting pics? I'm just saying I don't get all bitter and mean if I'm not mentioned. Sure, I might like to be mentioned or thought of as a "intelligent contribution". But lets face it, I'm not, I'm a horn dog....so, that's that. I have lots to learn, and maybe in the year 2010 when I am still an LPSG'r I'll have something more interesting than - "I'm horny" to say....until then, what you see, is basically what you get. One of my male friends knows I post here, never comes to the site, but I told him about it. He was like "wow, you've been a member that long, I bet you really have some respect there". I wanted to say "yes, I do"...but I couldn't...all I could say was "haha, nah, not really....but I'm pretty sure I've helped a few dudes rub one off". So that's my LPSG legacy, could be worse *shrug*.

I better quit while I'm ahead...someone stuff a cock in my mouth and shut me up :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. I just re-read my post. Seems a bit contradictory. I do crave attention, else why would I be here posting pics? I'm just saying I don't get all bitter and mean if I'm not mentioned. Sure, I might like to be mentioned or thought of as a "intelligent contribution". But lets face it, I'm not, I'm a horn dog....so, that's that. I have lots to learn, and maybe in the year 2010 when I am still an LPSG'r I'll have something more interesting than - "I'm horny" to say....until then, what you see, is basically what you get. One of my male friends knows I post here, never comes to the site, but I told him about it. He was like "wow, you've been a member that long, I bet you really have some respect there". I wanted to say "yes, I do"...but I couldn't...all I could say was "haha, nah, not really....but I'm pretty sure I've helped a few dudes rub one off". So that's my LPSG legacy, could be worse *shrug*.

I better quit while I'm ahead...someone stuff a cock in my mouth and shut me up :tongue:
Hey You! Stay the way you are. Ok? Promise?:kiss: