THE UPS MAN PT.2

moneymike1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(I do not condone violence, this is just a story, must Be 18 or older) here's pt 2....

Carlos was working at his lawfirm on a Thursday afternoon with a sore and creamy asshole, from Shawn fuckin him 4 days before... getting ready to wrap up a case trying to stay focused... he heard his assistant SCREAM hey, HEY!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!! He heard Shawn's deep voice yell... WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!!!! and hears a struggle outside his door.... Boom!!!... He heard.... so he immediately ran outside and he sees Shawn beating the security guard to a fucking pulp.... The second guard watched in horror.....

Shawn, DONT EVER PUT YOUR FUCKIN HANDS ON ME PUSSY!!!!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU NIGGA.... he screamed to the gaurd...

Carlos, SHAWN STOP MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Shawn gazed up and saw Carlos.....

Carlos heart starts racing, he sees Shawn raging out, veins shooting through his forehead, arms and hands eyes bloodshot... hands where bloody from beating the security guard....

Shawn ran up to Carlos slapped him so hard it knocked him out, the assistant is crying and hiding under the table.... she hit the panic button soon as she saw Shawn storming in,,,, Carlos was dazed, dozing in and out of consciousness,,,, Shawn puts him in a stranglehold,,,

Shawn Yells, I TOLD U NOT TO FUCK WITH ME NIGGA!!! THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO U PUSSY,

Shawn arm was around Carlos neck, while saying I'll break your fuckin neck bitch, in a calm disturbing voice....

Carlos was thinking I can't get him off me, he's too strong, he's gonna kill me...

Carlo passes completely out....

The police comes in and tazed Shawn.... Shawn snatched out the prongs and slammed one them on the ground,,,, the second cop tazed him again, he fell to the ground, Shawn's huge muscles locked up veins popping everywhere...multiple cops rushed in and took Shawn down....

Carlos woke up, his dick was hard. He realized he came from the excitement. His draws where sticky with cum.... I guess the humiliation turned Carlos on... Shawn was powerful and scary when hes angry...but sexy af.... the security guard jaw was broken and Carlos had a bloody mouth from the slap,

Carlos, SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK MAN???

Carlos, what's wrong?

Shawn, fuck you! FUCK YOU!, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!! BITCH!!!! On the way out the door.... Shawn was arrested.....

1 week later.....

A week later Carlos won the case, that he was working on.

But was still having flashbacks in his head of that crazy night every since...

Carlos, thinking it was crazy, but he was also sexually aroused by it. Shawn was a fucking animal that night, it was extremely exciting to him, but why? why does he have a soft spot for this nigga?.... he wants to meet Shawn and kiss his pain away.... why was Shawn so mad?.... he was thinking... but also Carlos was hurt by the fact that he hit him....

Carlos kept wondering.... he was so fuckin curious so he went to the county jail, to see Shawn....

Carlos asked to see him, his friend is the guard at the county jail so he made it happen...

Guard, you sure you wanna do this bro?...

Carlos, yea man

Carlos waited for 15min, Shawn came out with a orange jumpsuit, sleeves tied around his waist muscle jumping through his white wife beater, Carlos hearts start jumping and was hard as fuck.... it was refreshing to see his Shawn's handsome face again.... but not under these circumstances....

Carlos, how are you Shawn?

Shawn, ..... (rolls eyes and mean mugs carlos),

Carlos, I just wanna know why you reacted like that?

Shawn, nigga don't play dumb...

Carlos, just tell me bro...

Shawn, FUCK YOU!!! we can make this a round 2 or 3 nigga....

Carlos, I just want clarification man

Shawn, your ran yo fuckin mouth to my girl nigga....

Carlos, I don't know your girl....

Shawn, you fuckin lier....

Shawn, we where supposed to be married by this summer, but u fucked it up....

Carlos, I promise I didn't say anything to your girl....
The only person I said anything to was my best friend and he didn't tell her.

Shawn, who the fuck is he?

Carlos, his name is DeAndre....

Shawn, DeAndre?..... DeAndre Wallace?

Carlos, yes, how did you know that?

Shawn,,,, FUCK!!!!

Carlos.......

Shawn, That's my girl messy gay ass friend.....

Carlos, Bro I am so sorry!!!

Shawn, why the fuck did you tell him? I said don't tell no fuckin body...

Carlos, I tell him everything...

Carlos, I'm sorry and I will bail you out right now.... I promise I will make this up to you shawn, I'll represent you in court...

Shawn, what the fuck ever man....

Carlos bails Shawn out and started driving him to his apartment downtown.....

Shawn, why are you doing this nigga?

Carlos, I honestly feel really bad I didn't know DeAndre would do that....

Shawn, That nigga is fucked when I see him, tell yo lil friend it's on site,

Carlos, for me too bro....

Shawn, I'm still pissed at you too fuckboy,,,

Carlos, I know man,

Shawn, .....

Shawn, I'm sorry for hitting you though man, you confided to your friend there's nothing wrong with that, but he betrayed you... sorry bout your security guard too....

Carlos, I shouldn't have told him shit, I apologize.... and the security guard made $150,000 from me, and he's on vacation so you good bro... he dropped his charges against you too... I told him you where having a bad day...

Shawn, so what's the catch? You doing all this shit for me,

Carlos, what do you want it to be?

(They pulled up to Shawn's apartment,)

Shawn, come on up with me....

Carlos shaking, scared to go up to Shawn's apartment....

Carlos, nah man I have to get back to the office,

Shawn, Bring yo ass boy!!!

Carlos follows Shawn upstairs, they get in, Carlos back is towards the door just incase he has to escape.... Shawn takes off his shirt throws keys on the counter.

Carlos, FUCK!!!

Shawn, what nigga?

Carlos, That body, man,

Carlos dick is brick looking at Shawn's hard body, how big and vascular he is..... he sees this stud and his ass gets moist as fuck. .. nipples hard too....

Shawn, it's just a body, u got one too....

Carlos, yea but your physique is amazing.....

Shawn grabs Carlos by his neck and slams him against the door....

Shawn, what now nigga? No one here to stop me now...

Carlos, please don't, (whimpers) (with his hard dick leaking in his draws)

Carlos is extremely turned on and scared, Shawn looks deep into his eyes, intimidating as fuck.... this nigga is dangerous yet exciting, Carlos was thinking he was going to get beat up again by this muscle stud, and no one would be there to help,,,

Carlos could hardly breathe,,,

Shawn, WHAT NIGGA?!!!

Carlos starts to tear up, and says what?

His hands are so strong and calloused, carlos grabs his forearm with both hands saying please dont...

Carlos, was about to explode... Shawn stuck his index finger in his mouth,

Shawn starts to kiss him instead of hurting him, tongue was all down his throat.... he starts caressing and holding him...Carlos was amazed, the same hands and arms that fucked him up last week was holding and protecting him... he was turned all the way on.... somehow it was exciting to him.....

Carlos heart is pounding, starts hugging while he's sinking into the kiss, Shawn felt like a brick wall, his body was so hard, his big ass dick was brick too....

Shawn, I'm going to destroy you nigga...

Carlos, oh fuck,

Carlos puts his hands down Shawn's pants and felt his big eerected dick jacking it with his precum....

Carlos started running his tongue across Shawn's powerful huge biceps and armpits,

Shawn, that's what a real nigga taste like....

Carlos start sucking his hard nipples, works his way down his body, licking every crevice of muscle, even the veins in his chest and stomach,,,, Shawn put his huge mushroom tip in Carlos mouth.... starts fuckin his throat, carlos felt sweet salty precum slide down his throat... Carlos eyes are red from lack of air,

Carlos, FUCK MAN!!! your dick is so big....

Shawn, you like that you lil bitch?

Carlos gagging mmm hmm,

Shawn, Since you can't keep yo fuckin mouth shut I'll keep something in it from now on....

Shawn, I'm going to break you down and fuck the shit outta you...

Carlos, fuck me daddy,

Shawn picks Carlos up and stuck his 11 inch fat dick inside him, busting his rectum up, leaning on his prostate

Shawn, you like that you freaky whore,

Carlos, yes daddy YES! OH FUCK!!!

Shawn, I'm going to fuck you up nigga, have you dreaming bout this $50,000 dick....

Carlos is crying heading to ecstasy, Fuuuuuuuckkkk!!!

Shawn, Pussy hurt!? Pussy, hurt!?

Carlos, yes daddy it hurts so fuckin good, you're so fuckin strong daddy!

Shawn softly slaps Carlos face, playfully bullying him....

He felt Shawn's dick throbbing in his ass, Shawn starts crushing his windpipe,,, carlos starts shaking, and Cummings out his ass over and over, all over Shawn's big muscle dick.... Carlos ass was talkin to Shawn's dick....

Shawn, TAKE IT FUCK BOY!, NUTT ON THESE PECS BITCH!

Carlos, gasping (if I dont)?

Shawn, I'm going to fuck u up, and fuck it out of u, if u don't,

Carlos moaning intensely, I love you nigga! I LOVE YOU NIGGA!! AAAAAAHHHH! instantly loses it, dick started spraying everywhere, it got on Shawn's abs, chest, arms and chin..... Shawns muscles got harder as he tighten them, veins shooting through his forehead and neck... AAWW FUCK!!! Shawn dumps a big ass Nutt in Carlo asshole dripping down his shaft and big balls,

They held each other, it was better than the last time they fucked....