THE UPS MAN

moneymike1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is a story about my homeboy, Carlos.... Carlos is a clean cut, muscular fit, attorney nigga from south central Los Angeles... He does well now, even had a few celebrities and politicians as clients... He moved up to downtown Los Angeles and created his own law firm... Carlos had a hard upbringing, and swore not to go back, or get into a gang or killed like most of his friends and other people from his neighborhood... Carlos gives back though, creating recreation centers back in his old hood and getting councilors to the kids that need it.... Carlos also has a very dark side... he uses his money and power to get what he wants at times....

So one day carlos was in the office working on a case when his assistant buzzed in and ask for a signature for a package.... Carlos walked out to the lobby and froze... The ups man was waiting and was Sexier than a mother fucker.... He was 6ft 1, 245lbs of all man muscle. Handsome and kinda thuggish, light brown skinned with a low fade. Looks to be in his late 30s.... all that and the brown uniform turned carlos on...he was trying to hide his erecting dick...

He said yo, you carlos?
Yes carlos replied.
I need you to sign this tablet.
Ok sir...

He also smelt amazing....

Carlos signed it and the ups man walked out, started his truck and drove off... Carlos asked his assistant who was that? The assistant said they didn't know but he was sexy as fuck, Carlos laughed thinking the same thing...

Carlos looked at the confirmation email got the ups man's name. It said Shawn Johnson. Being creepy carlos looked him up on Facebook but there where no results of him...

The very next day Carlos gets to the office after a night of bad sleep thinking about Shawn.

For weeks Carlos goes crazy ordering shit that he didn't need to his home and business hoping to see Shawn again... had 2 of everything at the office lol...

Until one day he saw Shawn again delivering to his home this time.... was so excited....

Shawn asked hey I think u delivered to my lawfirm downtown.

Shawn said yes that was me they changed my route so now I'm over in your neighborhood.

Carlos, wow man do you like it. Making small talk

Shawn, yes, it's cool gotta watch out for dogs...

Carlos, what's your name, he pretend not to know already

Its Shawn he answered....

Carlos, nice to meet you bro...
You are big as fuck man, I see you work out....

Shawn smiles with superiority,and says yea man I see u do also...

Carlos, I do what I can man, and smiles back...

Carlos, We should train together

Shawn, no doubt.

They exchanged numbers, and decided to meet up the next day at la fitness... it was a Saturday morning they both where free for the weekend....

Carlos was mesmerized by shawns size, nippes poking through his shirt, and cord like veins shooting up his arms legs and chest... his masculinity was amazing, nice deep voice...

They work out for an hour.

Shawn, good session my nigga..

Carlos, yea man, your lifting 405 like it's nothing...

Shawn, yea man gotta to eat now though I'll catch u later...

Carlos, what u eating?

Shawn, I meal Prep man...

Carlos, cool but u should come back to my place and have some chicken I preped.

Shawn, word, I'll check it out....

They got back to Carlos place, talked it up and ate....

Shawn, this a nice house bruh,

Carlos, thanks man, it took a while to get here...

Carlos, can I ask you a question man?

Shawn, yea

Carlos, if I paid you $10,000 you think you could stick me?

Shawn, what you mean?

Carlos, $10,000 cash if u fuck me?

Shawn, fuck no..... what are you some type of faggot? Nigga I gotta girl at home... fuck you talking about...

Shawn was very angry, throwing out threats.... but it was turning carlos on...

Shawn, nigga I will fuck you up, don't ever play with me like that....

Carlos, it was just a question man, I didn't mean to offend you...

Shawn was in raged, you just did... and walked towards the door...

Carlos, hey man I know you got bills, shit you need to handle,

Shawn thought about it before he touched the knob... 10 racks would go a long way but I'm not with that gay shit....

Carlos, name a number

Shawn said $50,000

Carlos, laugh and said 50 racks nigga?

Shawn, it's 50 or get the fuck out of my face...

Carlos thinking with his moist asshole agreed...

Carlos, ok Shawn I got you....

Shawn, show me the money nigga....

Carlos walked off to his hide a way safe.... Shawn shaking out of nervousness.... wondering if he should just walk out...

Carlos came back with a duffel back with 50 thousand dollars in it...

Carlos, so what now

Shawn, I don't fucking know,

Carlos, you're uptight bro just relax my nigga...

Carlos started touching on Shawn and rubbing his strong shoulders started kissing down his neck while Shawn was holding the money staring blank into space.... feeling Shawn's hard pectorals, feeling his heart race as he nibbles on his ear...

Shawn, let's get this over with...

Shawn took his shirt off... and was ripped the fuck up, muscles on muscle veins running through his abs and arms like lightning.... pulled down his pants and whipped out a 11 inch fat dick... hard as fuck ready to go.... he was even vascular around and on his dick.... built like a pro bodybuilder....

Carlos is amazed but scared...

Carlos, man I don't know if I can take this,

Shawn, man shut the fuck up and suck my dick. Shoving the head in Carlos mouth.... down his throat it went, Carlos could taste the pre cum while Shawn fuck the shit out of his throat aggressively....

Carlos mumble please, wait.

Shawn, fuck that im up now. Shut the fuck up and take it, imma fuck your throat like a pussy bitch...

Carlos is turned the fuck on eyes watering choking, gagging begging for mercy.

Shawn fucks his throat for about 5 min.

Shawn, hey what that ass looking like...

Shawn ripped of Carlos clothes effortlessly. Start to eat carlos asshole, feeling how muscular it was it turned him on.... Shawn locks his legs in his biceps... Carlos moaning intensely wondering if this black bull was going to hurt him....

Shawn, don't worry it's going to hurt I promise....

Carlos heart starts to race...

Shawn put his dick head in Carlos ass... fat mushroom tip....

Carlos, FUCK!!!

Shawn, ...u can take this right...

Carlos, I don't know nigga...

Shawn, well you going to,

Shawn pushed it in bottoming Carlos out, Carlos is screaming and it's turning Shawn on making him harder.... Shawn had powerful thrust, carlos is crying... it hurts so fucking good....

Shawn, take it bitch

Carlos face look like it's going to explode, he feels that hard body and grown man dick pounding his tight hole...

Shawn, if you tell anyone I'll break your fucking neck. You'll have to move if you fuck with me, I promise.... I will fuck your life up...

Carlos eyes is rolling in the back of his head while screaming, daddy I won't! Daddy i won't!.... Fuck you are huge!!!

Shawn, yea I know....

Carlos was creaming hard as fuck.
he felt all 11 inches of Shawn's dick throbing and thrusting while he was shaking out of pain and pleasure...

Shawn, that's it.. enjoy yourself you lil nasty bitch. Take all of daddies dick...

Carlos couldn't believe he was getting fucked by a real nigga... it felt amazing to him. A bodybuilder fucking the life out of him....

Shawn, you dirty lil slut, take it nigga!

Shawn did not respect Carlos.... saying bitch you gotta pay for this dick that's the only way you can get it....

Shawn was slutting him out, because he was physically weak compared to him, he slapped that nigga multiple times and dared him to do something about it...

Shawn, you just a bitch with money.. all that buffness for nothing... as he continues to fuck him...

Carlos is losing it, feeling Shawn's dick fucking his prostate..... crying I'm bout to nutt!! OH fuck!!

Carlos is in extacy, body getting tight while Shawn is destroying him.... Carlos felt Shawn's hard biceps around his neck... couldn't breathe Shawn was lowkey getting Carlos back for setting this up, trying to hurt the nigga. Carlos felt a very pleasant sensation brewing inside... Blowing his back out until Carlos started shooting everywhere.... Shawn flooded Carlos ass, with his hot cum and testosterone.... Carlos felt extremely satisfied and couldn't believe what he experienced....

Shawn was also shocked,

Carlos, fuck man!, my ass is sore but I still want more....

Shawn, too fucking bad nigga....
I gotta go wash the smell of u off my dick before my girl finds out...

Carlos, will I see you again at least

Shawn, only when I'm delivering your packages... and I meant what I said to you earlier keep yo fuckin mouth shut or ill be back....

Carlos, you have nothing to worry about....

Jjjay94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a story about my homeboy, Carlos.... Carlos is a clean cut, muscular fit, attorney nigga from south central Los Angeles... He does well now, even had a few celebrities and politicians as clients... He moved up to downtown Los Angeles and created his own law firm... Carlos had a hard upbringing, and swore not to go back, or get into a gang or killed like most of his friends and other people from his neighborhood... Carlos gives back though, creating recreation centers back in his old hood and getting councilors to the kids that need it.... Carlos also has a very dark side... he uses his money and power to get what he wants at times....

So one day carlos was in the office working on a case when his assistant buzzed in and ask for a signature for a package.... Carlos walked out to the lobby and froze... The ups man was waiting and was Sexier than a mother fucker.... He was 6ft 1, 245lbs of all man muscle. Handsome and kinda thuggish, light brown skinned with a low fade. Looks to be in his late 30s.... all that and the brown uniform turned carlos on...he was trying to hide his erecting dick...

He said yo, you carlos?
Yes carlos replied.
Ok sir...

Carlos signed it and the ups man walked out, started his truck and drove off... Carlos asked his assistant who was that? The assistant said they didn't know but he was sexy as fuck, Carlos laughed thinking the same thing...

Carlos looked at the confirmation email got the ups man's name. It said Shawn Johnson. Being creepy carlos looked him up on Facebook but there where no results of him...

The very next day Carlos gets to the office after a night of bad sleep thinking about Shawn.

For weeks Carlos goes crazy ordering shit that he didn't need to his home and business hoping to see Shawn again... had 2 of everything at the office lol...

Until one day he saw Shawn again delivering to his home this time.... was so excited....

Shawn said yes that was me they changed my route so now I'm over in your neighborhood.

Shawn, no doubt.

They exchanged numbers, and decided to meet up the next day at la fitness... it was a Saturday morning they both where free for the weekend....

Carlos was mesmerized by shawns size, nippes poking through his shirt, and cord like veins shooting up his arms legs and chest... his masculinity was amazing, nice deep voice...

Carlos, what u eating?

Shawn, yea

Shawn, what you mean?

Shawn, fuck no..... what are you some type of faggot? Nigga I gotta girl at home... fuck you talking about...

Shawn thought about it before he touched the knob... 10 racks would go a long way but I'm not with that gay shit....

Carlos, name a number

Shawn said $50,000

Carlos walked off to his hide a way safe.... Shawn shaking out of nervousness.... wondering if he should just walk out...

Carlos, so what now

Carlos started touching on Shawn and rubbing his strong shoulders started kissing down his neck while Shawn was holding the money staring blank into space.... feeling Shawn's hard pectorals, feeling his heart race as he nibbles on his ear...

Shawn took his shirt off... and was ripped the fuck up, muscles on muscle veins running through his abs and arms like lightning.... pulled down his pants and whipped out a 11 inch fat dick... hard as fuck ready to go.... he was even vascular around and on his dick.... built like a pro bodybuilder....

Shawn, man shut the fuck up and suck my dick. Shoving the head in Carlos mouth.... down his throat it went, Carlos could taste the pre cum while Shawn fuck the shit out of his throat aggressively....

Shawn, fuck that im up now. Shut the fuck up and take it, imma fuck your throat like a pussy bitch...

Shawn ripped of Carlos clothes effortlessly. Start to eat carlos asshole, feeling how muscular it was it turned him on.... Shawn locks his legs in his biceps... Carlos moaning intensely wondering if this black bull was going to hurt him....

Carlos, FUCK!!!

Shawn pushed it in bottoming Carlos out, Carlos is screaming and it's turning Shawn on making him harder.... Shawn had powerful thrust, carlos is crying... it hurts so fucking good....

Shawn, take it bitch

Carlos face look like it's going to explode, he feels that hard body and grown man dick pounding his tight hole...

Shawn, if you tell anyone I'll break your fucking neck. You'll have to move if you fuck with me, I promise.... I will fuck your life up...

Carlos eyes is rolling in the back of his head while screaming, daddy I won't! Daddy i won't!.... Fuck you are huge!!!

Shawn, yea I know....

he felt all 11 inches of Shawn's dick throbing and thrusting while he was shaking out of pain and pleasure...

Shawn, that's it.. enjoy yourself you lil nasty bitch. Take all of daddies dick...

Carlos couldn't believe he was getting fucked by a real nigga... it felt amazing to him. A bodybuilder fucking the life out of him....

Shawn did not respect Carlos.... saying bitch you gotta pay for this dick that's the only way you can get it....

Shawn was slutting him out, because he was physically weak compared to him, he slapped that nigga multiple times and dared him to do something about it...

Shawn, you just a bitch with money.. all that buffness for nothing... as he continues to fuck him...

Carlos is losing it, feeling Shawn's dick fucking his prostate..... crying I'm bout to nutt!! OH fuck!!

Carlos is in extacy, body getting tight while Shawn is destroying him.... Carlos felt Shawn's hard biceps around his neck... couldn't breathe Shawn was lowkey getting Carlos back for setting this up, trying to hurt the nigga. Carlos felt a very pleasant sensation brewing inside... Blowing his back out until Carlos started shooting everywhere.... Shawn flooded Carlos ass, with his hot cum and testosterone.... Carlos felt extremely satisfied and couldn't believe what he experienced....

Shawn was also shocked,

Shawn, only when I'm delivering your packages... and I meant what I said to you earlier keep yo fuckin mouth shut or ill be back....

Love this story! Please do a part 2

wutshappening

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of this old story with a UPS man

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:56:10
Subject: Cooling Off with UPS Guy

Cooling Off with the UPS Guy
Bill Drake (billdrake@hotmail.com)

Thanks to all the guys out there who have written in response to my
stories. Even if I haven't had the chance to respond, I appreciate it.
Don't worry: I plan on continuing on with Team Reward and wrapping up
Parents Weekend, but until I get back in the groove and find the time, I'm
posting a few shorter, get-off-quick stories.

This story was originally supposed to be part of SAE Action, and I may have
posted it somewhere on the net, but I got tired of that story, so I'm
adding on to this part and rewriting it. Enjoy, and let me know if you
shoot a load to it. Comments to billdrake@hotmail.com.

WARNING: The following is for adults only. Contains graphic depictions of
men having sex with men. Do not read if this bothers you. The characters do
not practice safe sex, but this is fiction. In the real world, take care or
yourself and play safe.

Cooling Off with the UPS Guy

It was a hot summer day and by the end of the game I was drenched in
sweat. I'd removed my shirt, but even my shorts were soaked through
wet. And as I went 'commando' that morning, my semi-hard dick was visible
for all to see. Getting back to the house, I immediately went to get a cold
beer, gulped about half of it down and headed to the shower. So hot and
humid oustide, not the best weather to play basketball in really, so I
decided to cool down with a cold shower. It was starting to relax when I
heard a buzz, the doorbell. I intended to ignore it, but it was persistent,
so I turned the shower off, wrapped a towel around myself and darted to the
front door. There aren't many brothers around the house during the summer,
so I figured if I didn't answer no one would.

Still dripping, I opened the door and in front of my was the UPS guy.
"Hello there, sorry to bother you. Have a few large packages. ... Let's
see, Harrison, Carter and Brock. Can you sign for them?" I looked the guy
over. 30 years old, my guess, about 5'10", brown hair/blue eyes, darkly
tanned olive complexion and built like a brick shithouse. The man's torso
was a bit hidden by the brown uniform, but the arms alone bulged to a
massive size.

"Uh, sure," I said, "I'll sign and you can bring them on in." The delivery
man went to his truck as I watched a perfect, muscular bubble butt encased
in the brown uniform shorts. One by one brought the packages in. I helped
him move them around, unsettling my towel a bit, but it stayed on fine.

"Man," he sweated, "do you have anything to drink?"

"You bet, wanna beer?"

"Hell, I shouldn't, but on a day like this, it's about all you can drink."
He followed me to the kitchen and I offered him a cold one.

"Thanks a lot. My name's Jim, by the way." I shook hands.

"I'm Bill. Pleasure to meet you."

We chatted a little, about the weather, about the deserted campus, then Jim
said to me, "You have quite a build there. You must have a good workout
schedule." Coming from a guy with muscles of rippled steel, the statement
seemed odd, but I was flattered nonetheless. It was the first time I was
really conscious that I was standing here with a well-built, young-looking
hunk while wearing nothing but a wet towel around my waist. It was also the
first time I thought something might be going on between us.

"Hell, thanks, but I don't think it compares to a body like yours. Even
with what your uniform hides, I bet you've got a flawless build."

I hoped I hadn't gone too far with that last one, but I must not have,
because Jim just smiled and began unbuttoning his uniform shirt, revealing
his huge pecs and tight abs more with each button. "I'll just show you," he
said. He peeled off his shirt. His torso was flawless, like a Men's Health
magazine cover, only slightly beefier and slightly less cut. His nipples
were dark brown and the size of quarters and I could see the beads of sweat
flowing down over the goosebumps that were forming in reaction to the
air-conditioning inside.

I stared and all the while Jim was just standing there smirking at me. I'm
getting the signals all right, I told myself, I knew I had to get into this
stud's uniform and that he was expecting me to make the next move.

"Jesus your muscles look so hard. Can I feel?"

"Go for it." I reached my hand out and began to rub the thick mound of his
pec. His nipple began to stiffen under the persuasion of my palm. I felt
Jim's hand come up to my chest and begin rubbing up along to my neck.

"You don't have that bad of a bod yourself, stud." He pulled me to a kiss
in which we took what felt like an eternity to explore each others
mouths. Somehow, my towel was down by my feet and Jim's strong, callused
hand was stroking my hard on.

"Do you like to fuck?" Jim asked, moving his mouth along the side of my
face to my ear, then down my neck.

"Hell yeah. You up for it?" Jim pulled back and dropped his pants. His
boner was nothing to sneeze at, long and hard, but I was soon given view of
his ass as he bent over the kitchen table.

"I don't need lube," he said, "Just rim me out a bit before sticking it
in." I proceeded to give Jim's firm ass a royal rimming, alternating
tonguework and finger fucking to loosen him up good. With each probe of my
tongue, the hunk grunted and called out my name, telling me to eat his ass
out right. I pushed a finger in, feeling the elastic assring constrict and
then give way to accommodate the persistent invader. I ground my digit in
and out of his tight hole as he moaned. Next came a second finger. More
moaning. When I had three fingers working up his hole and he was crying out
for more, I knew it was time to fuck him for real. Maybe it was the heat
outside, but this fellow was hotter than hell. I could feel the heat and
sweat radiate from his back as I plowed him and could feel the warmth of
his ass clenching along my cock. I didn't really spare him much, just kept
thrusting. I was getting off doing this butch guy up the ass, having him
squirm to take my meat in and calling out my name.

I reached around and found his exposed poker, waiting for a good jack. I
began to pump on him at the same rate I was fucking him. After a minute or
so of this, I felt burning hot prickjuice spurt all over my hand. Part of
me wanted to taste this hunk, but the other part of me decided to feed him
his own cum while I fucked his muscleboy ass. The sight of him lapping up
his jism off the fingers I force fed into his mouth got my rocks off
quicker than anything. I was hosing a good load into the man's quivering
ass. We stood there for a minute. Jim draped over the table, his load spent
on the floor. Me draped over Jim's back, my load and my dick still way up
his ass as we caught our breath again.

Jim looked up and said to me, "Man, you horny fuck, you're cock's still
hard as a rock." He was right. My dick was still hard as ever and showed no
signs of dying down. Impulsively and almost instinctively I ground my erect
cock gently into his wet, well-fucked gut.

"What do you say we have another round?"

"Hell Jim, I think you're my kind of man." We rearranged ourselves. I sat
down on a chair and Jim sat himself down on my dick. This time I could see
his beautiful face and built torso as he rode me, not to mention his also
stiff dick bounding up and down. This fuck was much smoother because my cum
gave plenty of lubrication for my piston lunging in and out of him.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked by fratboy's dick, don't you stud? Do you
ride all the frat guys like this?" Jim was getting even more turned on.

"Yeah," he said, "there's usually a horny guy around with a big dick and a
load to get off."

"Fuck, this ass is fine. I could breed this butt all day long."

"Go for it, soldier, show me how a big-dicked college boy like you breeds a
real stud's ass."

By now, Jim's rough riding had drained me of any ounce of juice I had. The
view of this delivery man's face, contorted in bliss, as my cock painted
his asswalls with fresh semen was priceless.

He still hadn't come, so as he stood up, I leaned over and took all of his
cock down my throat. I sucked at his prick voraciously and hefted his nuts
until I could feel that a load was coming on. I pulled back enough to catch
the cum in the front of my mouth. A few more spurts and Jim was finished. I
stood up and gave Jim a deep kiss, sharing his cum in our mouths as our
tongues fucked each other.

Jim finally had to get back to work, so he said, "Say, I'm pretty regular
on this route. What do you say we fuck on my lunchtime?"

"Can't think of anything better, Jim" I said and gave him a good bye kiss.

D

deleted7216531

He said yo, you carlos?
Yes carlos replied.
Ok sir...

Shawn, no doubt.

Carlos, what u eating?

Shawn, yea

Shawn, what you mean?

Carlos, name a number

Shawn said $50,000

Carlos, so what now

Carlos, FUCK!!!

Shawn, take it bitch

Shawn, yea I know....

Shawn was also shocked,

So hot

Reactions: Jjjay94

moneymike1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
THE UPS MAN PT2

Carlos was working at his lawfirm on a Thursday afternoon with a sore and creamy asshole, from Shawn fuckin him 2 days before... getting ready to wrap up a case trying to stay focused... he heard his assistant SCREAM hey, HEY!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!! He heard Shawn's deep voice yell... WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!!!! and hears a struggle outside his door.... Boom!!!... He heard.... so he immediately ran outside and he sees Shawn beating the security guard to a fucking pulp....

Shawn, DONT EVER PUT YOUR FUCKIN HANDS ON ME PUSSY!!!!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU NIGGA.... he screamed to the gaurd...

Carlos, SHAWN STOP MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Shawn gazed up and saw Carlos.....

Carlos heart starts racing, he sees Shawn raging out, veins shooting through his forehead, arms and hands eyes bloodshot... hands where bloody from beating the security guard....

Shawn ran up to Carlos slapped him so hard it knocked him out, the assistant is crying and hiding under the table.... she hit the panic button soon as she saw Shawn storming in,,,, Carlos was dazed, dozing in and out of consciousness,,,, Shawn puts him in a stranglehold,,,

Shawn Yells, I TOLD U NOT TO FUCK WITH ME NIGGA!!! THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO U PUSSY,

Shawn arm was around Carlos neck, while saying I'll break your fuckin neck bitch, in a calm disturbing voice....

Carlo passes completely out....

The police comes in and tazed Shawn.... Shawn snatched out the prongs and slammed one them on the ground,,,, the second cop tazed him again, he fell to the ground, Shawn's huge muscles locked up veins popping everywhere...multiple cops rushed in and took Shawn down....

Carlos woke up, the security guard jaw was broken and Carlos had a bloody mouth from the slap,

Carlos, SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK MAN???

Shawn, fuck you! FUCK YOU!, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!! On on the way out the door.... Shawn was arrested.....

1 week later.....

A week later Carlos won the case, that he was working on.

But wasvstill having flashbacks in his head of that crazy night every since....

Carlos, thinking it was crazy, but he was also sexually aroused by it. Shawn was a fucking animal that night, it was extremely exciting to him, but why? why does he have a soft spot for this nigga?.... he wants to meet Shawn and kiss his pain away.... why was Shawn so mad?.... he was thinking

Carlos kept wondering.... so fuckin curious so he went to the county jail, to see Shawn....

Carlos asked to see him, his friend is the guard so he made it happen

Guard, you sure you wanna do this bro?...

Carlos, yea man

Carlos waited for 15min, Shawn came out with a orange jumpsuit, sleeves tied around his waist muscle jumping through his white wife beater, Carlos is hard as fuck.... it was refreshing to see his Shawns handsome face again.... but not under these circumstances....

Carlos, how are you Shawn?

Shawn, ..... (rolls eyes and mean mugs carlos),

Carlos, I just wanna know why you reacted like that?

Shawn, nigga don't play dumb.... I don't like dat dumb shit.....

Carlos, just tell me bro

Shawn, FUCK YOU!!! we can make this a round 2 or 3 nigga....

Carlos, I just want clarification man

Shawn, your ran yo fuckin mouth to my girl nigga....

Carlos, I don't know your girl....

Shawn, you fuckin lier....

Shawn, we where supposed to be married by this summer, but u fucked it up....

Carlos, I promise I didn't say anything to your girl....
The only person I said anything to was my best friend and he didn't tell her.

Shawn, who the fuck is he?

Carlos, his name is DeAndre....

Shawn, DeAndre?..... DeAndre Wallace?

Carlos, yes, how did you know that?

Shawn,,,, FUCK!!!!

Carlos.......

Shawn, That's my girl messy gay ass friend.....

Carlos, Bro I am so sorry!!!

Shawn, why the fuck did you tell him? I said don't tell no fuckin body......

Carlos, I'm sorry and I will bail you out right now.... I promise I will make this up to you shawn, I'll represent you in court...

Shawn, what the fuck ever man....

Carlos bails Shawn out and started driving him to his apartment downtown.....

Shawn, why are you doing this nigga?

Carlos, I honestly feel really bad I didn't know DeAndre would do that....

Shawn, That nigga is fucked when I see him, tell yo lil friend it's on site,

Carlos, for me too bro....

Shawn, I'm still pissed at you to fuckboy,,,

Carlos, I know man,

Shawn, .....

Shawn, I'm sorry for hitting you though man, you confided to your friend there's nothing wrong with that, but he betrayed you... sorry bout your security guard too....

Carlos, I shouldn't have told him shit, I apologize.... and the security guard made $150,000 from me, and he's on vacation so you good bro... he dropped his charges against you too... I told him you where having a bad day...

Shawn, so what's the catch? You doing all this shit for me,

Carlos, what do you want it to be?

(They pulled up to Shawn's apartment,)

Shawn, come on up with me....

Carlos shaking, scared to go up to Shawn's apartment....

Carlos, nah man I have to get back to the office,

Shawn, Bring yo ass boy!!!

Carlos follows Shawn upstairs, they get in, Carlos back is towards the door just incase he has to escape.... Shawn takes off his shirt throws keys on the counter.

Carlos, FUCK!!!

Shawn, what nigga?

Carlos, That body, man,

Carlos dick is brick looking at Shawn's hard body, how big and vascular he is..... he sees this stud and his ass gets moist as fuck. .. nipples hard too....

Shawn grabs Carlos by his neck and slams him against the door....

Shawn, what now nigga? No one here to stop me now.....

Carlos, please don't, (whimpers) (with his hard dick leaking in his draws)

Carlos is extremely turned on and scared, Shawn looks deep into his eyes, intimidating as fuck.... this nigga is dangerous yet exciting, Carlos was thinking he was going to get beat up again by this muscle stud, and no one would be there to help,,,

Shawn, WHAT NIGGA?!!!

Carlos starts to tear up, and says what?

His hands are so strong and calloused, carlos grabs his forearm with both hands saying please dont...

Shawn starts to kiss him instead of hurt him, tongue was all down his throat....

Carlos heart is pounding, starts hugging while he's sinking into the kiss, Shawn felt like a brick wall, his body was so hard, his big ass dick was brick too

Shawn, I'm going to destroy you nigga...

Carlos, oh fuck,

Carlos puts his hands down Shawn's pants and felt his big erecting dick jacking it with his precum....

Carlos start sucking his hard nipples, works his way down his body, licking every crevice of muscle, even the veins in his chest and stomach,,,, Shawn put his huge mushroom tip in Carlos mouth.... starts fuckin his throat, carlos felt sweet salty precum slide down his throat... Carlos eyes are red from lack of air,

Shawn, you like that you lil bitch?

Carlos gagging mmm hmm,

Shawn, Since you can't keep yo fuckin mouth shut I'll keep something in it from now on....

Shawn, I'm going to break you down and fuck the shit outta you...

Carlos, fuck me daddy,

Shawn picks Carlos up and stuck his 11 inch fat dick inside him, busting his rectum up, leaning on his prostate

Shawn, you like that you freaky whore,

Carlos, yes daddy YES! OH FUCK!!!

Shawn, I'm going to fuck you up nigga, have you dreaming bout this $10,000 dick....

Carlos is crying heading to ecstasy, Fuuuuuuuckkkk!!!

Shawn, Pussy hurt!? Pussy, hurt!?

Carlos, yes daddy it hurts so fuckin good, you're so fuckin strong daddy!

He felt Shawn's dick throbbing in his ass, Shawn starts crushing his windpipe,,, carlos starts shaking, and Cummings out his ass over and over, all over Shawn's big muscle dick.... ass was talkin,

Shawn, TAKE IT FUCK BOY!, NUTT ON THESE PECS BITCH!

Carlos, gasping (if I dont)?

Shawn, I'm going to fuck u up, and fuck it out of u, if u don't,

Carlos moaning intensely, I love you nigga! I LOVE YOU NIGGA!! AAAAAAHHHH! instantly loses it, dick started spraying everywhere, it got on Shawn's abs, chest, arms and chin..... Shawns muscles got harder as he tighten them, veins shooting through his forehead and neck... AAWW FUCK!!! Shawn dumps a big ass Nutt in Carlo asshole dripping down his shaft and big balls,

They held each other, it was better than the last time they fucked....

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i had some packages delivered a while back that the ups man was a friend from high school--we talked for 15 minutes or so--and he had to leave--but we swapped numbers so we can stay in touch
Anyhow the weekend approached aand I called him told him I had no plans for weekend if he wanted to come over and visit .. he says he be right over .. and I joked with him told him to wear his ups uniform

he shows up wearing his uniform and I smiled and told him I was just kidding as I let him in.. he steps in and was like he had one more package to deliver ..

We sat and talked about past times and he took his shirt off says he wore these clothes enough .. and I said I’ll find something to put on.. he stripped down to his boxer briefs and says no bother .. .. I was like wow he was very comfortable with his body .. he wasn’t solid muscle But he had enough chubbiness that his nipples stuck out a little .. ..

and he tells me he didn’t know how we lost touch years ago and I told him how .. and he reminded me of another friend of ours and tells me that they had done it few times and the person told him I was his first.. ..

And he told me he was my friends second guy he was with ..
He says for me to strip to my underwear .. I told him I could not do that as this was my going commando day .. he was like so .. and tossed his underwear off to side.. so I joined him in being naked ..

He says I was his he remembered me and asked about the birth mark on my ass .. and I showed it to him.. it was his way I guess to prove our other friend had been with me …

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyhow the weekend approached aand I called him told him I had no plans for weekend if he wanted to come over and visit .. he says he be right over .. and I joked with him told him to wear his ups uniform

he shows up wearing his uniform and I smiled and told him I was just kidding as I let him in.. he steps in and was like he had one more package to deliver ..

We sat and talked about past times and he took his shirt off says he wore these clothes enough .. and I said I’ll find something to put on.. he stripped down to his boxer briefs and says no bother .. .. I was like wow he was very comfortable with his body .. he wasn’t solid muscle But he had enough chubbiness that his nipples stuck out a little .. ..

and he tells me he didn’t know how we lost touch years ago and I told him how .. and he reminded me of another friend of ours and tells me that they had done it few times and the person told him I was his first.. ..

And he told me he was my friends second guy he was with ..
He says for me to strip to my underwear .. I told him I could not do that as this was my going commando day .. he was like so .. and tossed his underwear off to side.. so I joined him in being naked ..

He says I was his he remembered me and asked about the birth mark on my ass .. and I showed it to him.. it was his way I guess to prove our other friend had been with me …
… we hugged and kissed each other as our rock hard cocks rubbed together and we went to my bedroom and got into the bed .. he has me lay on my back and go directly to my dick and begins sucking it..
He felt so good on my cock and I was like fuck yeah as he swallowed my dick as he worked a finger toward my ass .. and slide it in.. I knew then he was a top and wanting to fuck..

I moved around so my mouth was at his crotch .. the famous 69 position.. where I took his dick in my mouth and few minutes later down my throat.. as it was easy to do as his dick was curved upwards .. letting it slide down my throat easier..

I reached my hands up grabbed the cheeks. Of his ass and held them as I pulled on them forcing his dick to go all the way down my throat as far as it could…. He then pumped few times and was like fuck.. his dick was throbbing but he wasn’t cumming yet .. he pulls out and I xatch my breath and he slides it back down my throat and fucked my throat few times .. he went to pull out ..but I grabbed his ass again telling him keep going and it was a few more times fucking my throat he was shooting his load down my throat.. his cock a throbbing and his body trembling ..

He pulls out and said that was better than fucking someone in the ass .. I smiled and told him glad he liked it.. he then has me lean back on the headboard where he sucked me off and don’t miss a drop of my load ..

After we rested for about 15 to20 minutes I asked him if he was ready to fuck my ass .. he asked if I wanted it and I was like don’t you.. he gets up gets between my legs as I lifted them up.. I reached him the lube.. he lubed his dick and then fingers my hole few times.. when I saw he was ready.. I pulled up my legs a little more and he guided his dick inside me and didn’t stop until he was all the way inside me
He positioned himself where my ankles were on his shoulders and he pushes back my legs and slowly pumps and looks into my eyes as he speeds up

It felt so good inside me even though he was slamming it back and forth so hard his balls would smack again mst me hard.. in my mind I was wondering if he was hurting those balls ..but he didn’t seem to act like it was hurting until he went to cum and was like oh fuck oh fuck

and then he releases his load inside me..I said package delivered and he laughs

He says that was great but fucking my throat was better