The Urge, and Women

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both genders develop hungers for input and the satisfaction of output, whether we are a computer programmer or Rosie the Riveter.

We all know what goes on with our bodies and minds when we get hungry or are struck by the urge to dance when we listen to loud rock 'n roll music.

However, how does the drive to practice makin' babies affect women ? Are the breasts related ?
Can it start with what you smell or see ?
Is the first trigger physical only ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However, how does the drive to practice makin' babies affect women? Are the breasts related? Can it start with what you smell or see? Is the first trigger physical only?

Huh? :confused: I need clarification please. Do you want to know what makes women desire sex (become horny)? Or do you want to know why some women seem to have an overwhelming desire to bear children while others do not?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea what gives me the urge in most cases.
Sometimes it is hormonal, when ovulating I feel like I wanna hump everything. Other times, it may be pheromones, sometimes I'll get a sense for a guy and want him on some animalistic, primal level. If it's someone I'm dating, smell is a factor. I could smell their sweat, shirt, cologne, etc. and want to take advantage of them immediately.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh? :confused: I need clarification please. Do you want to know what makes women desire sex (become horny)? Or do you want to know why some women seem to have an overwhelming desire to bear children while others do not?

Sorry,
I just re-read my question and it is kind of syncopated.
8^(

I'm interested in the former; what goes on when a woman realizes she wants to have sex. Not what turns her on, but what signals she receives
(once no longer a "newbie") that indicate she wants to engage with that person.
No reason to mention the primary signal.

What "Others" does she receive, and what sort of stimulation presented ?

Since the breasts are the main "secondary" organ which may be affected brain and #1 are well known, I was wondering about them.

Thank you for the quick response.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what gives me the urge in most cases.
Sometimes it is hormonal, when ovulating I feel like I wanna hump everything. Other times, it may be pheromones, sometimes I'll get a sense for a guy and want him on some animalistic, primal level. If it's someone I'm dating, smell is a factor. I could smell their sweat, shirt, cologne, etc. and want to take advantage of them immediately.

Ah, good response.
Thank you.

The hormonal urge is similar to being hungry or thirsty, in that your body needs something and commands you to satisfy the need. Guys get this also, but more frequently than every monthly cycle. I also understand than not all women feel like they "wanna hump" at this time.

With respect to how someone smells; does this transpire during that time of the month only or in addition to ?