The Vagina Tells No Lies

Donkdick: Last year I reconnected with a girlfreind who I had dated over ten years ago. After a night of reminessing and drinking about the good old days and not so great recent times we adjorned to my apartment for some good old fashioned sex.

Big suprise: I could only get half way inside her! Now when we were 20-21 we
used to fuck all day and not think anything of it, she even let me fuck her in the ass once(I got halfway in and had to move very slowly-but she took it like a real woman). Even she was suprised. She had me pull out so she could get a better look at my cock and I'll never forget this-She placed her forearm up along side of it and said "I guess I've gotten used to smaller cocks cause this thing's enormous."

Later she said it felf like I was trying to shove a telephone pole in a key hole but she liked it anyway. And she was impressed with her own tightness.

I think the moral of this is that the vagina can infact revert to it's pre-stretched state and that the myth of "a woman being too loose" after fucking a well hung guy
is about as far off as it gets.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The vagina is incredibly elastic. I mean think about it, it can stretch to accomodate an infant and then go back to being tight enough to coax some more sperm out of a penis. Evolution would dictate this as it is more of an adaptive advantage to be able to have multiple kids. If the pussy was destroyed by a baby, or big penis, then it would be useless. Nature has very little useless things it has room for.

LoveGirl: I can name a few useless things, the human appendix and petroleum.

BRMSTN69: petroleum? do you have an electric car? besides long before there was KY jelly or astroglide there was vasaline!!!besides I'm a motor head I love the big gas guzzeling V-8's with gobs of horsepower and torque, fuck the gas milage long live fossil fuels!!!

Javierdude22: It does explain the skull in more than one ways..

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Donkdick, I've just returned from the pub where I. too, met an ex-g/f. We had sex in a car park on the way home but could only take about (guess) 7''. she had had b/f with 'average' length and just couldn't accommodate all of me. We didn't have a problem years ago, so I must agree with you.

BRMSTN69: Javier22 is the skull remark refering to fossil fules or my being a bone head?LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Jun 11 2004, 09:27 AM
The vagina is incredibly elastic. I mean think about it, it can stretch to accomodate an infant and then go back to being tight enough to coax some more sperm out of a penis. Evolution would dictate this as it is more of an adaptive advantage to be able to have multiple kids. If the pussy was destroyed by a baby, or big penis, then it would be useless. Nature has very little useless things it has room for.
I should also point out that there are physiological differences between childbirth and the rest of the woman's life.

As for evolution, it's not simply adaptation. Basically, there are four elements of any theory of evolution:
  • Heredity - how traits are passed from parents to offspring.
  • Mutation - how new traits appear.
  • Selection - how traits disappear.
  • Phylogeny - the formation of new species.
In other words, as long as a trait "works" and isn't disproportionately attached to one that "doesn't work" or simply isn't seen as "sexy" by the opposite sex, it'll survive.

LoveGirl: My sweetums and his buddies got together and illegally created 2 semi-electric vehicles, 3 if you count the LEGAL speedboat (no taxes for driving on the water). One was a ford focus MODed with a few fuel cells and a huge weird motor thing (It looks kinda like a cross between a still or chemistry set and that robot in lost in space in the part where the boy was building him) and the other was a 65 chevy truck that electrolyzes water (I think) and then burns the hydrogen as fuel. They don't have to pay gas taxes that pay for roads so they are illegal, but great science projects for the person with a ton of resources and help. I actually put together a piece of the focus and signed my name on it. I wish so bad that all the parts they took out of the cars were freaking out of the garage but noooo stupid crap takes up all the space. Anyways we had the technology for alternative cars soon after the first cars were built but it wasn't practical then and now we are so accustomed to gas the rich people in the world won't let it happen another way. BTW if you couldn't tell, this is a rant.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What i was saying (not so seriously by the way) was that if the vagina didn't act the way it does. If it weren't elastic then it would not serve its purpose for procreation, and since the act of procreation is very important in the process of evolution as your pointed out with the heredity category although thats not what you meant by it. I am not talking about the human vagina per se as it was not evolved separately from all other mammals or animlas. I was saying that when the vagina was evolved, which ever species it made it debut in would not have had an advantage if it did not work the way it does. The most profitable species are those that reproduce a lot. I was making a joke saying that if the vagina was the size of a basketball rim after the birth of one child, then it would be incapable of inducing orgasm from apenis, unless of course he was "extremely-huge" those species that are limited to one child per generation would eventually die out because they would not be able to adapt to the harsh conditions of the real world.

rainsfletcher: This is actually a serious cause for concern from our less-endowed brothers. I've heard women refuse sex from a well-endowed man, thinking it would ruin them, or that they're boyfriend would be able to tell. There's a lot of misconceptions on this.

My thoughts on this are:

* Over time, a women can stretch to accomodate a larger man.
* After a time, she will go back to 'normal' (no idea who long, probably depends on a lot of factors)
* I'm sure there are exceptions.
* Having babies changes things.

There are no hard and fast rules. Every woman is different / every man is different. I'm sure many women (and many men) will have different reactions to the same types of experience.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, once again, there are no "purposes", only advantages and disadvantages. And there are differences between childbirth and other times. Hell, if the offspring didn't change the maternal physiology at all, we'd die off: The mother's immune system would recognize the blastula as a parasite. Childbirth has a lot of hormone changes from those 9 months of pregnancy.