The Valkyrie speaks

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*waves*~

New, yet old, member over here. I used to be at least semi-active on the boards back in 2003/2004, but lost contact over the years as the board moved to other formats than the original.

So, who's the Valkyrie (short format)?

Female, at the time of writing close to 37 years old, even though almost everyone's guess lies around 10 years younger (thanks mom and dad for the good genes). Tall (5'8"), muscular, curvy (38/29/39) and likes to dress to show it.

Self-professed size-addict since being shamelessly spoilt in the that department by first ever guy I had. Will however never, ever even raise an eyebrow or refuse play if the circumstances are otherwise right and a guy turns out to not be in the L/XL category. As far as I'm concerned size is purely governed by genetics and little can be done to change it (I don't subscribe to the theory that lengthening/thickening through various methods/tools/exercises is possible, with the one exception of making more of the flaccid length visible by cutting ligaments - studying any reputable medical source should prove this to you too quite nicely).

Size for sure makes me go weak in the knees and breathe a little heavier just by the sheer look of it. Both the visual and physical impact are way beyond average for me. It is a clear choice and preference if I'm ever in the situation to choose, but size alone without the skill to back it up may just as well go home and read up on what makes a good lover.

I'm bi-sexual, about 50% towards male, 50% towards female. In a relationship with a man since 11 years back, but we both entertain other partners both together and on our own - always with the other partner's knowledge and blessing. SO is equipped a bit above average at roughly 6.5" long and 5" around - certainly not small, but also far from the largest I've had. Biggest so far is just a notch above 9" and a bit more than 6" around, and that's a pretty massive amount of man to deal with even for someone like me that like my men on the right-hand side of the Bell curve.

Other than a well developed interest in sensuality, well-endowed men, curvy women and all sorts of erotica I dabble a fair bit in golf, work out a lot with weights, do yoga, enjoy cooking and eating, love being creative in writing everything from poetry to erotica to plain old business reports, manage a team of 15 consultants and do more than my fair share of consulting for a living.

So - that's the Valkyrie in a nutshell.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, let me say a welcome then, form an equally curvy size lover, however not exactly an addict.

I came on here the last time the board changed the format, so I guess we don't have previous encounters, but I certainly like the idea of another valkyrie around. By the way, am I one too? Even though I'm neither blonde nor scandinavian?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello there, Maiden of the Shield. :wink:

I liked your post. I'm new to this site, but continue to be impressed by the women as well as the men.

We have many things in common. Glad to see you here.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the welcomes!

Claire Talon: Just to let you in on a little secret. I'm neither blonde nor blue-eyed. Valkyrie's come with all kinds of different features. :wink: By the look of it - yes, definitely Valkyrie material. ~*laughs*~

Chrysalis: I've already managed to sort through a few of your posts. Yep, definitely many things in common. Looking forward to getting to know you better.