Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since being single again it’s now dawned on me that I have to compete with 20-something year olds. I look like I’m in my 20s but I’m proudly not. But you know what, I don’t give a shit. This is generalisation but... If a man is willing to put up with an immature woman who doesn’t have her shit together, isn’t financially secure and spends her entire day on social media then I don’t want him in my life either.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't be hating in 20s something womangs. I had my shit together at that age. I got my shit together now. I hope to have shit thoroughly together well into those golden years.

Youth does not guarantee short comings in ability or what one has to contribute to a relationship. And vapid can last well into the geriatric years.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't be hating in 20s something womangs. I had my shit together at that age. I got my shit together now. I hope to have shit thoroughly together well into those golden years.

Youth does not guarantee short comings in ability or what one has to contribute to a relationship. And vapid can last well into the geriatric years.
This is true. I certainly didn’t have my shit together then and don’t know many 20-somethings that do, so I was basing my comments on those types

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might be underestimating 20s you.

20s shit together is different than 30s shit together is different than 40s shit together.

There are common shit together features.

1. You can supports yaself. In ya 20s this might mean you have roommates but ya covering ya end.

2. You know what you want and can communicate it. In ya 20s this might mean I want that dude to buy me a drink, not say setting stupid before we manage to get nekkid and fumbly. It's not what you want, it's just being aware and honest about it.

3. You are starting to understand who you are. In ya 20s ya a soft boiled egg, hell you might be a soft boiled egg your whole life nothing wrong with it. Point is you still got time and possibilities.

4. You are starting to lose those burdensome fucks you carry around to have to give out to others. My fucks bag was depleted very early on. *peacocks* I was very advanced for my age.

Bonus of 20s shit together... you have the energy to tackle all things that will eventually shape your shit into a fully awesome herd o bad bitch.

My shit would probably not be so together now if I had more energy. I get some hyper manic pixie dream girl hair in my ass to sell everything I own and roam the earth distributing menstrual supplies and birth control to developing nations women.

I got cats and a Netflix subscription. I can't do that shit. :joy:

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've lived such a colorful, and experience filled life that by the time I turned 20 I was burnt out.

My 21st birthday, I had no desire to go to a bar whatsoever. Matter of fact, I was in the process of losing my first pregnancy.

Yeah. I've been full blown adulting way before I hit my 20's.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You might be underestimating 20s you.

20s shit together is different than 30s shit together is different than 40s shit together.

There are common shit together features.

1. You can supports yaself. In ya 20s this might mean you have roommates but ya covering ya end.

2. You know what you want and can communicate it. In ya 20s this might mean I want that dude to buy me a drink, not say setting stupid before we manage to get nekkid and fumbly. It's not what you want, it's just being aware and honest about it.

3. You are starting to understand who you are. In ya 20s ya a soft boiled egg, hell you might be a soft boiled egg your whole life nothing wrong with it. Point is you still got time and possibilities.

4. You are starting to lose those burdensome fucks you carry around to have to give out to others. My fucks bag was depleted very early on. *peacocks* I was very advanced for my age.

Bonus of 20s shit together... you have the energy to tackle all things that will eventually shape your shit into a fully awesome herd o bad bitch.

My shit would probably not be so together now if I had more energy. I get some hyper manic pixie dream girl hair in my ass to sell everything I own and roam the earth distributing menstrual supplies and birth control to developing nations women.

I got cats and a Netflix subscription. I can't do that shit. :joy:
You raise some very good points!!!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've lived such a colorful, and experience filled life that by the time I turned 20 I was burnt out.

My 21st birthday, I had no desire to go to a bar whatsoever. Matter of fact, I was in the process of losing my first pregnancy.

Yeah. I've been full blown adulting way before I hit my 20's.
*hugs*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I left home super early. Long before I was 18. By the time I was in my 20s I really had my poop in a group. I had put my wild days behind me, returned to university and worked two jobs. Certainly not all women in their 20s are vapid airheads looking for sugar daddies.

Dating old guys was certainly not on my agenda, though. I got offers. I was icked out by older guys hitting on me. I went out with guys my own age. I hung out with women who also had their lives together.

I have to say when I see young women willing to trade their sexuality for things, I’m disappointed. It’s not a choice I would have ever made. I know it’s their choice. It’s just that I wish they valued themselves more. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My spooky ass did some wild fucking eyeliner doodles and such from 18 to early 20s. It damn sure wasn't to please anyone but myself. I'm still a Goth at heart, but AZ living wrecked havoc on my wardrobe. More often than not, from my 20s to present, any makeup I wear is at home when I'm playing with colors.

Clothing has been for comfort for years. Flip flops, maxi skirts, t-shirts, etc. Ooh baby, so sexy with my loose clothing and crew neck collars *wiggles eyebrows all sexy like* :kissing_heart:
I have found, quite by accident, that men find my ankle length maxi dresses very appealing. I find them breezy and comfortable, and they keep me mindful of my posture. If I slouch, I damage the hems. LOL But still my texts say, "Still coming through? Can you wear that ling purple dress? It's my favorite." The next time, when I have declined to comply with the wardrobe request, the text reads. "You were right. The white one is my new favorite. Would love to see you in that again. Free tonight?" I'm not free tonight. And when I am, I am wearing the pink and black one. I look dope every time I leave my house. And I do it for me.

Not that I'm opposed to taking the occasional request.

I have found, quite by accident, that men find my ankle length maxi dresses very appealing. I find them breezy and comfortable, and they keep me mindful of my posture. If I slouch, I damage the hems. LOL But still my texts say, "Still coming through? Can you wear that ling purple dress? It's my favorite." The next time, when I have declined to comply with the wardrobe request, the text reads. "You were right. The white one is my new favorite. Would love to see you in that again. Free tonight?" I'm not free tonight. And when I am, I am wearing the pink and black one. I look dope every time I leave my house. And I do it for me.

Not that I'm opposed to taking the occasional request.

Huh. Well, I'm still going to keep wearing my ankle length maxi skirts... but that's interesting and a little surprising. I'll have to ask Rem if he feels any particular way about them just for giggles when he gets back from work.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn it! I thought maxi skirts/dresses were on the men hate when women wear it list.

I mean other than feeling like ya not wearing anything comfort, semi gothy style and keeping my gams pasty.. men hating maxi skirts was part of the appeal. :mad:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say when I see young women willing to trade their sexuality for things, I’m disappointed. It’s not a choice I would have ever made. I know it’s their choice. It’s just that I wish they valued themselves more. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me.
One of my besties has always accepted the generosity of the men who desire her. I once asked her about it. She said she never asks for anything, and if some fool cannot wait to be separated from his money, who is she to dash his dreams of spending his money on beautiful women. Then she bought us each a pair of Ferragamo boots on some dude's credit card. He said she could. He couldn't (or didn't want to) go shopping with her, and she said none of her friends could afford to go shopping. He suggested that she bring a friend and let her choose something very nice. Those boots were very nice. One day my feet got too narrow for them, or I would still have them. She still has hers, and many others. For the record, neither of us had sex with him.

I used to reward myself with expensive shoes for closing a certain number of high-commission sales. For motivation, I went to visit "my" shoes regularly on my way home, or during lunch. I used to wear "full fashion" stockings with my skirt suits. I liked the old-fashioned look of them. I liked that it tickled my grandmother and annoyed my aunt tonsee me in them. It caught the eyes of a certain type of men. Often, these men, total strangers, bought me the shoes. I let them.

At the time, I had a very chivalrous boyfriend. One day, when he was ill, I tried to stop him from standing every time I did, and from bringing me iced tea and pulling out my chair. His mother asked me to, "Please allow a gentleman to be a gentleman. He is only being the man I raised." So, even though he was sick, and I was there to keep him company and hydrated, I allowed him to treat me like a guest, as he always does, even 15 years since we split. Likewise, though I protested at first, explaining that the shoes were to keep me motivated at a boring (but lucrative) job, I let several gentlemen by me shoes, with nothing in return but a hug, and watching me walk away in them.

I cannot find myself in judgement enough to feel disappointment. My mother told me there is no such thing as a free lunch. Anytime I was given shoes, I switched my motivator to the matching purse. Though, sometimes I was given that too. It didn't cost me much. I didn't mind being ogled and getting a foot rub. I didn't mind walking around in fancy shoes and trying on dozens of pairs. Sometimes it was clear that there was to be a small drama at the cash register. I didn't mind playing my part. It was fun and profitable. I know where the line is for me. I could not have permitted more physical contact than the hugs some of them got, and the foot rubs some of them gave. But I can't argue with anyone regarding where that line should lie for them.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love my flowy maxi skirts! My only problem is wearing them at the office I tend to get the hems rolled up in my office chair. Not good for the skirt at all. Plus, kind of awkward when you get up and pull the chair behind you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn it! I thought maxi skirts/dresses were on the men hate when women wear it list.

I mean other than feeling like ya not wearing anything comfort, semi gothy style and keeping my gams pasty.. men hating maxi skirts was part of the appeal. :mad:
So you remember when I was in love with a sociopath? He once whispered to me that it was a Man Secret that they love long sundresses. And then he said something delightfully vulgar and pulled me into his lap. I was wearing the long purple one. I would wear that thing every day if I could. Breezy. As. Fuck. So comfy. Can be dressed up, can be dressed down. Best dress in the world. Anyway, I thought he was joking, but he was extremely amorous when I put on another one the next day, and said I already knew sundresses drove him crazy. I just. Um... I own a lot of maxi dresses, yo. I love them. They are kinda my uniform. And then I started hearing it from other men. Just like I don't choose clothes for anyone else, I'm not gonna un-chose them either. It is odd though, I guess. I assume it is because they look so feminine. I also assume that I attract dude who are (SURPRISE) attracted to me and to my sense of the aesthetic. Might not apply to all mankind. lol I'mma do me, regardless, but it is nice to know my dudes in particular like the way I present myself.

Reactions: 286798 and 693987

One of my besties has always accepted the generosity of the men who desire her. I once asked her about it. She said she never asks for anything, and if some fool cannot wait to be separated from his money, who is she to dash his dreams of spending his money on beautiful women. Then she bought us each a pair of Ferragamo boots on some dude's credit card. He said she could. He couldn't (or didn't want to) go shopping with her, and she said none of her friends could afford to go shopping. He suggested that she bring a friend and let her choose something very nice. Those boots were very nice. One day my feet got too narrow for them, or I would still have them. She still has hers, and many others. For the record, neither of us had sex with him.

I used to reward myself with expensive shoes for closing a certain number of high-commission sales. For motivation, I went to visit "my" shoes regularly on my way home, or during lunch. I used to wear "full fashion" stockings with my skirt suits. I liked the old-fashioned look of them. I liked that it tickled my grandmother and annoyed my aunt tonsee me in them. It caught the eyes of a certain type of men. Often, these men, total strangers, bought me the shoes. I let them.

At the time, I had a very chivalrous boyfriend. One day, when he was ill, I tried to stop him from standing every time I did, and from bringing me iced tea and pulling out my chair. His mother asked me to, "Please allow a gentleman to be a gentleman. He is only being the man I raised." So, even though he was sick, and I was there to keep him company and hydrated, I allowed him to treat me like a guest, as he always does, even 15 years since we split. Likewise, though I protested at first, explaining that the shoes were to keep me motivated at a boring (but lucrative) job, I let several gentlemen by me shoes, with nothing in return but a hug, and watching me walk away in them.

I cannot find myself in judgement enough to feel disappointment. My mother told me there is no such thing as a free lunch. Anytime I was given shoes, I switched my motivator to the matching purse. Though, sometimes I was given that too. It didn't cost me much. I didn't mind being ogled and getting a foot rub. I didn't mind walking around in fancy shoes and trying on dozens of pairs. Sometimes it was clear that there was to be a small drama at the cash register. I didn't mind playing my part. It was fun and profitable. I know where the line is for me. I could not have permitted more physical contact than the hugs some of them got, and the foot rubs some of them gave. But I can't argue with anyone regarding where that line should lie for them.

There have been a couple of individuals (at this point only men) who liked to buy me things. They knew there was not ever going to be a romantic or sexual relationship. They knew/know if I was or am in a relationship with someone. The longest duration of time where I have kept in touch with someone who buys me stuff has been a mostly online friend of mine. I know he has minimal expenses and I think it makes him feel good to do nice things for me. He knows I'm with Rem. He actually drove across a state to adopt my leopard gecko when I moved. I didn't know anyone else who would be able to take Smaug. Leopard geckos can live to around 20 years of age. Smaug is only about 6. It's a long time commitment that he was willing to make and I appreciate that I get updates on my lizard. At this point, while I haven't kept track, he has easily spent at least a few thousand dollars on me. Everything from snack foods, beauty products, to video game shit. I don't ask for things. I'll just be discussing something and he'll tell me to put it on my wish list. I keep a wish list a few places to help myself remember things I want. Other than myself and this friend, I don't think anyone ever checks it. I definitely still have things that I am working towards for myself, too.

I'm sure some people will judge me for this, and that's okay. I am not so invested in it that I feel any guilt. He's a friend. I pester him to make sure he eats often enough. We talk often. We play some video games co-op. My sweetie, my love, he knows about the entire arrangement and is fine with it. Paraphrasing, but it's just money my sweetie wouldn't need to spend, so why would he be fussed about it? I tell this friend to always make sure everything he has is taken care of, and he certainly seems to have disposable income for stuff he wants as well. Everything is honest/above board. I have made no promises. There are no false expectations. If he stopped buying me things, I would still be his friend.

In the past, in addition to doing cam work I traded photo sets for sex toys on occasion. More toys helped provide variety, and it was less money out of my pocket. I would discuss the parameters and the client and I would come to a mutually agreeable arrangement. All of the stuff I did was digital/online. No shade at those who choose to barter in a more physical way, but I am glad I have never been that hard pressed. I definitely do think there are better, safer, healthier ways one can make money than by bartering your body.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been a couple of individuals (at this point only men) who liked to buy me things. They knew there was not ever going to be a romantic or sexual relationship. They knew/know if I was or am in a relationship with someone. The longest duration of time where I have kept in touch with someone who buys me stuff has been a mostly online friend of mine. I know he has minimal expenses and I think it makes him feel good to do nice things for me. He knows I'm with Rem. He actually drove across a state to adopt my leopard gecko when I moved. I didn't know anyone else who would be able to take Smaug. Leopard geckos can live to around 20 years of age. Smaug is only about 6. It's a long time commitment that he was willing to make and I appreciate that I get updates on my lizard. At this point, while I haven't kept track, he has easily spent at least a few thousand dollars on me. Everything from snack foods, beauty products, to video game shit. I don't ask for things. I'll just be discussing something and he'll tell me to put it on my wish list. I keep a wish list a few places to help myself remember things I want. Other than myself and this friend, I don't think anyone ever checks it. I definitely still have things that I am working towards for myself, too.

I'm sure some people will judge me for this, and that's okay. I am not so invested in it that I feel any guilt. He's a friend. I pester him to make sure he eats often enough. We talk often. We play some video games co-op. My sweetie, my love, he knows about the entire arrangement and is fine with it. Paraphrasing, but it's just money my sweetie wouldn't need to spend, so why would he be fussed about it? I tell this friend to always make sure everything he has is taken care of, and he certainly seems to have disposable income for stuff he wants as well. Everything is honest/above board. I have made no promises. There are no false expectations. If he stopped buying me things, I would still be his friend.

In the past, in addition to doing cam work I traded photo sets for sex toys on occasion. More toys helped provide variety, and it was less money out of my pocket. I would discuss the parameters and the client and I would come to a mutually agreeable arrangement. All of the stuff I did was digital/online. No shade at those who choose to barter in a more physical way, but I am glad I have never been that hard pressed. I definitely do think there are better, safer, healthier ways one can make money than by bartering your body.
Well, many here know inwas a phone ho receiver beaver for years. lol I have traded some weird shit for money. I have urinated and/or bled through and/or worse many pairs of panties that got mailed out in exchange for $100+ a pair. I used to buy them for $2 on clearance and turn them around at the appropriate point in my cycle. Used to laugh hysterically as the money came in. Why the fuck were buying this? Don't care. Was an extra $10k a year, for a while.

I'm not here to tell anyone else how to spend their money.

Reactions: 950483 and 693987

Well, many here know inwas a phone ho receiver beaver for years. lol I have traded some weird shit for money. I have urinated and/or bled through and/or worse many pairs of panties that got mailed out in exchange for $100+ a pair. I used to buy them for $2 on clearance and turn them around at the appropriate point in my cycle. Used to laugh hysterically as the money came in. Why the fuck were buying this? Don't care. Was an extra $10k a year, for a while.

I'm not here to tell anyone else how to spend their money.

Pretty much. In this case I care because he's a friend, so I always want to make sure he's peachy before he drops cash buying me shit like a Nintendo Switch :no_mouth:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love my flowy maxi skirts! My only problem is wearing them at the office I tend to get the hems rolled up in my office chair. Not good for the skirt at all. Plus, kind of awkward when you get up and pull the chair behind you.

My big maxi skirt snag is doggo. Lil Dude likes to try to hide under me/my skirt. Upside, I am getting really good at no falling down.