Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If, after 25 years of gym in your basement, you have that body, you should start thinking to going back to a better equipped gym.

That's a bullshit comment!

Why would you even say a thing like that-
Comments like that reflect very negatively about your character.

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a bullshit comment!

Why would you even say a thing like that-
Comments like that reflect very negatively about your character.

No, it's simply a matter of truth. One of the great advantages of going to a gym is seeing how others exercise and their body, which is both a good thing and an excellent motivation. Also, a gym provides a lot of different machines that help you in working on specific muscles. The OP states that he had done gym in the last 25 years plus many other sports, and as he likes to show off his expertise, he should accept to be judged, and my opinion is that he has a modest body and that should seek some personal trainer advice.

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. That comment was totally uncalled for. Young guys

Thanks for the young, I am 42 years old, but yes, usually they give me no more than 30. But not for the body, unfortunately.

Today I've done some squats, at the rack, it was 3x6 with 180 lbs, more or less. It's a lot? Clearly not, even if 99% of people in a fairly big gym cannot manage this weight, it's not a weight to be proud of.

Should I start saying that I do a serious weight because I like to be naked in the gym, everyone should be authorized to say that I must first doing some serious workout, then I could talk.

It's exactly what I've done with the OP.

Thanks for the young, I am 42 years old, but yes, usually they give me no more than 30. But not for the body, unfortunately.

Today I've done some squats, at the rack, it was 3x6 with 180 lbs, more or less. It's a lot? Clearly not, even if 99% of people in a fairly big gym cannot manage this weight, it's not a weight to be proud of.

Should I start saying that I do a serious weight because I like to be naked in the gym, everyone should be authorized to say that I must first doing some serious workout, then I could talk.

It's exactly what I've done with the OP.

I don't understand some of what you said above, but if you're 42 years old, you must know that as guys age, it's harder to maintain a physique. I'm proud of the fact that I'm 49 years old, and still have a 32 inch waist. Most people think I'm 10-15 years younger than I am because I don't look anywhere near my age. All of that being said, I don't have anywhere near the physique I had in my 20s no matter how hard I work out. I based my estimate of your age on your comment and nothing else, so it wasn't meant as a compliment. I would never post my photos online, so I certainly wouldn't bash others that do. If you're feeling so confident to judge others, feel free to post your photos and see what others have to say. Judge not lest ye be judged!

Reactions: mako shark

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Laugh out loud- seriously I'm really laughing.
It's a good thing you put thoes numbers in there to help everyone understand more about you, thanks for sharing.

Sounds like someone has a poopie dyper!

Glad that you are happy, and thanks for this 'poopie dyper', American English is not my mother tongue so I've learnt something new.

By the way, should you be someday in Rome, Italy, please advice me some time before, so we could continue this discussion face to face and surely one of us will stop laughing. Cheers.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Sexromasex - You continue to make me laugh harder!!!

@AG08 These are wise words- ". I based my estimate of your age on your comment and nothing else, so it wasn't meant as acompliment".
You have nailed this guys lack of maturity on the head-

By the way I'm 50, I'll be 51 later this year. Some day he will mature to his age.
Remember "he works out with 180lbs".

Reactions: AG08

tjh1204

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just ran across this thread and for all the guys bothered by gym creeps, now you know how women feel pretty much all day every day due to unwanted attention from men. I used to work with a guy who I had been told was straight but who I thought had a great ass. Our company threw an after-work event (Cirque du Soleil) and I ended up sitting next to him during the pre-show dinner. They were serving alcohol (which I should always steer clear of), we were both drinking, and I ended up hitting on him about as hard as I have ever hit on anyone. No success, but I noticed he seemed to be avoiding me at work after that. A female co-worker who had seen me putting the moves on him later told me that he had a reputation for sexually harassing women in his department (he was a supervisor) and that someone had finally reported him to HR. She thought the entire thing was hilarious as it was clear to her that the shoe was on the other foot for once and he didn't like it one bit.
Where are the photos of this great ass?

tjh1204

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I'm a recovering gym creep. I can remember being as young as 6 or 7 and getting this insane adrenaline rush from discreetly checking out guys. I had my first sexual experience in a sauna at age 15 with guys more than twice my age, and many more sauna/locker room experiences after that. I always tried to be very discreet about it, and was careful to make sure the cruising was subtle and mutual. Thankfully, I got most of it out of me when I backpacked through Europe and discovered the "anything goes" mentality in bathrooms and lockerooms. However, when I came back to America, I started to see things from the guy's perspective and how I've been extremely uncomfortable being flirted with and hit on when I'm clothed, I can't imagine having that same discomfort when I'm naked.

Side note: I did visit a YMCA in Charlotte, NC recently and there were people jerking off in the sauna and steam rooms at any given moment, usually multiple guys. And handjobs blowjobs etc. It was clear staff turned a blind eye to it.
That's my city, and I'm not getting any. I don't think I'd ever be interested in public play though.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When ever I've felt uncomfortable at the gym I expressed it to management. I had an old guy follow me around the gym on day. Literally from the minute I went in until I confronted him. Since then I haven't seen him much but when we've seen each other he stays clear from me.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't worth responding to quite frankly. For a guy that just showed up on lpsg with no pictures (to me that means no credibility). I'm in my 50s and am quite certain that I could out run, out jump, and out lift him any day so no worries my friend.
Thanks for the support, that is what this site is all about!

Laugh out loud- seriously I'm really laughing.
It's a good thing you put thoes numbers in there to help everyone understand more about you, thanks for sharing.

Sounds like someone has a poopie dyper!

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not exactly a gym creep but a sauna creep, had a guy follow me around a bit and even try to make a grab which I politely but firmly refused so he was under no illusion that I was not interested anyway a while after I passed him on the way to the steam room and he still checked me out, when I went in the steam I hung my towel up outside, I had just got in there looked round and through the glass door saw him take my towel and replace it with his! I ran out grabbed his towel and followed him then threw it at him and called him a perv then went to reception and got a clean towel. I am no dream to look at so don't get attention as such but this really creeped me out.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

ohlooktomshere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a personal trainer by trade, and have worked in several gyms. I'm also a gay man.

The gym is a very personal space. Yes, there are other people there. But everyone's there to focus on something about themselves. It's actually quite a private thing for many people. On top of that, we're usually either in clothing that's tighter, or more revealing than we would wear in other public situations, or we're naked (ie in showers). So there's a vulnerability about it. I think that's why, when someone breaks the unwritten rules and starts perving, it feels so uncomfortable.

I've never hit on anyone in the gym. Ever. I suppose because I work in one I don't see it as a sexualised space. There are plenty of other, and better, ways to meet guys. Although it doesn't stop an awful lot of people I meet asking me, when they find out I'm a PT, whether I've ever ____ one of my clients. Eew, no.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
, had a guy follow me around a bit and even try to make a grab which I politely but firmly refused so he was under .

Some guys are just fucked in the head. Never in my wildest dreams has it ever occurred to me to grab at someone I didn't know in a sexual manner. Male or female. Stupid motherfucker. I know some individuals who would have broken that perv's arms in three different places to practice their method of a teachable moment. He's lucky you were more refined than my friends.

Reactions: AG08

Some guys are just fucked in the head. Never in my wildest dreams has it ever occurred to me to grab at someone I didn't know in a sexual manner. Male or female. Stupid motherfucker. I know some individuals who would have broken that perv's arms in three different places to practice their method of a teachable moment. He's lucky you were more refined than my friends.

Same as me. I wouldn't in my wildest dreams ever grab another person especially when they are in a state of undress. I don't leer either. I've had plenty of gross guys do this to me over the years, so I know how uncomfortable it is. I always think to myself that even though I might find another guy attractive, I may be gross to him. I usual strike up conversations with guys I find hot. A majority are friendly and reciprocate, but some are not. If they're not, I just stay away from them and don't engage them in conversation whenever I see them again.

The rule of "look but don't touch" applies, but the look should be casual and done very discretely.

Reactions: zed001

Does anyone intentionally delay or avoid going into the open shower when there's a creeper in there? There are a few creepy dudes in my locker room that I try to avoid if possible. One was in the shower today, and I swear he was waiting for me in there. He chatted up 5 different guys while I was waiting in the steam room for him to finish (he saw me go into the steam room before he entered the shower). I had to keep alternating between the steam room and the bench outside of the shower room to cool down, took a walk to my locker to get some water from my bottle, and he was still in there! Guys that know me on this site know that I have no issue getting naked around other guys, but this guy creeps me out so much, that I avoid his presence like the plague. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer for him to finish, so I entered, but used the stall at the side which I normally don't use unless the open shower is fully occupied. I kept the curtain open, but he couldn't see me from where he was showering. I noticed that as soon as I did that, he finished up immediately and left. About 2 minutes later he comes back to the shower pretending to look for something (he had to pass by the stall to enter the open shower). When I was convinced he was gone, I left the stall to use the shower head in the open shower. I saw him saunter by again, and he looked surprised to see me using the open shower. There were other guys also in the open shower with me at the time, so it should have been blatantly obvious to him that communal nudity isn't my issue. He's seen me in the open shower in the past when he was in the locker room. Man, I truly hope he got the message that I wouldn't use the open shower ONLY because he was in there. It's amazing to me how blatantly creepy some guys are.

Last edited by a moderator: