The venting about gym creeps thread

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If, after 25 years of gym in your basement, you have that body, you should start thinking to going back to a better equipped gym.
Says the guy who's too much of a coward to post a single photo to show his "expertise" . Lmao

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

fitmusclehairy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your post doesn't make him look like an asshole... but your presumptions and biases (underlined)... make you look like an asshole
Only to you. I'll address each one of your objections and shoot them down as the non-issues they are. "Gay-acting" means just that--acting in a stereotypically gay manner, as we've all seen portrayed on TV and in person ad nauseum. This is not a criticism, just a reporting of the facts. It is what it is. The fact that he was not my type at all does show bias, but so the heck what? Everybody has biases about what physical types they're attracted to and those they aren't. That would explain why people who are partnered have chosen someone they are (presumably) attracted to, and not someone they aren't. That's completely normal.
How could some perv stealing your belongings NOT make him look like an asshole? Since you apparently missed this point, the major point of the post, I'll remind you that stealing is WRONG. It's even illegal, wouldn'tcha know?
If you got the wrong impression from what I wrote, I apologize. I'm not that kind of person, and you really shouldn't go around calling names on the internet directed towards people you don't know.
Hope you're having a better day. Enjoy the Fourth, and be safe.

Reactions: Gfish2

fitmusclehairy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only to you. I'll address each one of your objections and shoot them down as the non-issues they are. "Gay-acting" means just that--acting in a stereotypically gay manner, as we've all seen portrayed on TV and in person ad nauseum. This is not a criticism, just a reporting of the facts. It is what it is. The fact that he was not my type at all does show bias, but so the heck what? Everybody has biases about what physical types they're attracted to and those they aren't. That would explain why people who are partnered have chosen someone they are (presumably) attracted to, and not someone they aren't. That's completely normal.
How could some perv stealing your belongings NOT make him look like an asshole? Since you apparently missed this point, the major point of the post, I'll remind you that stealing is WRONG. It's even illegal, wouldn'tcha know?
If you got the wrong impression from what I wrote, I apologize. I'm not that kind of person, and you really shouldn't go around calling names on the internet directed towards people you don't know.
Hope you're having a better day. Enjoy the Fourth, and be safe.
Oh, and maybe my original post wasn't clear enough about the theft. EVERY TIME that my underwear went missing, I had noticed said guy in the locker room before I showered (especially when there was nobody else present--it makes theft much easier). What else could have happened? There's only one logical conclusion with repeat offenders like that.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG, there is one guy at my gym that keeps always following me out and he DOESN'T get the hint. I'm an exhibitionist but it does backfire. Usually it's those very nasty looking guys that just won't stop. This one guy keeps having conversations with me and keeps touching his dick. He doesn't take my short, abrupt conversations as a hint.

D

deleted37010

Oh, and maybe my original post wasn't clear enough about the theft. EVERY TIME that my underwear went missing, I had noticed said guy in the locker room before I showered (especially when there was nobody else present--it makes theft much easier). What else could have happened? There's only one logical conclusion with repeat offenders like that.
logical fallacy
Post hoc ergo propter hoc: This is a conclusion that assumes that if 'A' occurred after 'B' then 'B' must have caused 'A.'

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about the very obese guy standing naked in front of the mirror combing his hair like each follicle must be put here or there? I just say to myself, "Fuck dude, screw the hair, it's your damn gut that needs to be taken care of".

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to take a giant piss after swimming one time, I went to the urinal and started urinating, then this guy stood at the one next to me and started to piss, and stared at my penis the entire time. I was really long at the time because I really, really had to go so I guess he liked the show.

Reactions: mutualjax

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. If I didn't know better I'd think we go to the same 24 hr gym. I'm lucky I guess because of the hour I go to the gym. 4 o'clock AM. There aren't any creepers up at that hour. Lol but I've been in the gym at different times and yep the creepers are in the locker room butt naked as the day they were born. Stroking themselves. Always bigger guys. I generally do 45 minutes to an hour and a half of full body workout. I'll be the first to admit that my body is not where I want it. But I am working on it. Big changes in my body in the past seven months. I still have a ways to go with abs legs and those horrid love handles. But I've been dedicated to going 4-6 days a wk. My body is looking good. So I'll keep my routine up.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. If I didn't know better I'd think we go to the same 24 hr gym. I'm lucky I guess because of the hour I go to the gym. 4 o'clock AM. There aren't any creepers up at that hour. Lol but I've been in the gym at different times and yep the creepers are in the locker room butt naked as the day they were born. Stroking themselves. Always bigger guys. I generally do 45 minutes to an hour and a half of full body workout. I'll be the first to admit that my body is not where I want it. But I am working on it. Big changes in my body in the past seven months. I still have a ways to go with abs legs and those horrid love handles. But I've been dedicated to going 4-6 days a wk. My body is looking good. So I'll keep my routine up.

Reactions: w355291

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
logical fallacy
Post hoc ergo propter hoc: This is a conclusion that assumes that if 'A' occurred after 'B' then 'B' must have caused 'A.'

I love pointing out logical fallacies. I catch myself making them at times. Man just isn't very rational at times.

Watch politicians - they're logical fallacy felons.

Reactions: Hockeytiger

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly tho. A shame, too. Curious if this creep/towel dance feedback loop happens outside the U.S. in more sexually liberal/nonpuritanical parts of the world

In Berlin we shower openly and I have never seen a perv hanging around the locker room, probably because public nudity is so common here. However upon occasion I see a towel dancer and it is game to go over and ask them what part of America they are from.

So recognizeable over here in the Netherlands. When I see a prude doing difficult with a towel, I ask: ex-pat from the US?

;-)

Reactions: Anyjoe

runandlift

Experimental Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I'm a recovering gym creep. I can remember being as young as 6 or 7 and getting this insane adrenaline rush from discreetly checking out guys. I had my first sexual experience in a sauna at age 15 with guys more than twice my age, and many more sauna/locker room experiences after that. I always tried to be very discreet about it, and was careful to make sure the cruising was subtle and mutual. Thankfully, I got most of it out of me when I backpacked through Europe and discovered the "anything goes" mentality in bathrooms and lockerooms. However, when I came back to America, I started to see things from the guy's perspective and how I've been extremely uncomfortable being flirted with and hit on when I'm clothed, I can't imagine having that same discomfort when I'm naked.

Side note: I did visit a YMCA in Charlotte, NC recently and there were people jerking off in the sauna and steam rooms at any given moment, usually multiple guys. And handjobs blowjobs etc. It was clear staff turned a blind eye to it.
Which Y gym was this?

Reactions: RafiPilar

trevorstmcgoodbody

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i never thought this problem was so prevalent, but it seems im not the only one. for two months i would swim for over an hour then hop in the whirlpool then shower at the end of my workout. when i would swim, creepy old fat guy would get in the pool and watch me do laps, then when i would get in the whirlpool he would go in too, like not even subtle. then when i would hit the shower creepy old fat guy would follow me, like i turned around and he was there, and he would always dry off in the open, like no one wants to see that shit!!

thats not even the end of it, i thought if i switched the time i went to the gym i could just avoid him entirely. NOPE. i used to go and leave when the gym closed at midnight, so i started going three hours earlier during the evening, guess who "coincidently" starts showing up at the same time i do. i even tested him. he followed me in to the whirlpool, so as soon as he gets in i got out, i turn the corner and this creep is following me! so now i go mornings and i havent seen him thank god, but i cant tell you fucked up that kind of shit is man, unfortunately it happens to others too, damn!

Reactions: RafiPilar

i never thought this problem was so prevalent, but it seems im not the only one. for two months i would swim for over an hour then hop in the whirlpool then shower at the end of my workout. when i would swim, creepy old fat guy would get in the pool and watch me do laps, then when i would get in the whirlpool he would go in too, like not even subtle. then when i would hit the shower creepy old fat guy would follow me, like i turned around and he was there, and he would always dry off in the open, like no one wants to see that shit!!

thats not even the end of it, i thought if i switched the time i went to the gym i could just avoid him entirely. NOPE. i used to go and leave when the gym closed at midnight, so i started going three hours earlier during the evening, guess who "coincidently" starts showing up at the same time i do. i even tested him. he followed me in to the whirlpool, so as soon as he gets in i got out, i turn the corner and this creep is following me! so now i go mornings and i havent seen him thank god, but i cant tell you fucked up that kind of shit is man, unfortunately it happens to others too, damn!

There's a couple of creeps at my Y that I avoid now by going in the evening rather than the afternoon. One guy gets there around noon, and doesn't leave until 6:00 pm everyday!

NateRemix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay