Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never really noticed this ever as an issue here, think public nudity is quite a bit more desexualised here. Also I'm short sighted so by the time I'm in the shower, can't see anyone's facial expressions anyway.

The most annoying thing I have to go through at the gym is avoiding German personal trainers interrupting my work out (and me listening to my I pod) because they want to uninvitedly give me tips on how to achieve 100% ergonomic efficiency when doing the weights. @Perados kannst du bitte mir dabei helfen, ich verstehe gar nicht warum das hier manchmal passiert? Es ist genau das Gleiche, wenn meine Schuhe offen sind (da kommt immer eine fremde Person zu mir und sagt mir das, ja danke ich hab's schon gewusst, ich werde das gleich erledigen aber ich beuge mich nicht mitten in der Straße vor). :D

Are they on commission trying to get new clients? That's really pushy.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the gym yesterday afternoon late, finish my workout. I had increased my weights yesterday and my muscles were aching. All I wanted to do is get undressed and feel hot water cascading over my sore aching muscles.

I get undressed and heed into the shower area naked as usual. Here this guy sits phone in hand.

I place my toiletries in the shower caddy, hang my towel and walk over to the urinal to whiz before I get in the shower. This guy looks like he's snapping a picture of me with nothing on but flip flops. I don't think much of it.

After I shower I'm drying off and danged if there isn't another guy with his phone out standing at the sink making a video on his phone. Another guy walks in and stood still until he turned the video off.

I'm back in the locker room standing in front of the mirror, still naked and realize that this same guy is now making a video standing in front of the other mirror across from me.

I can definitely see my naked ass on his phone and think what the hell? After I turn he gets a full frontal view of my flaccid cock he leaves after that.

Guess my thinking is this: if you want to suck my cock while I'm at the gym just friggin ask.

I might just take you into one of the changing rooms. I'll dominate and force feed my thick cock down your throat, or skull fuck you into oblivion until you're begging me to spew all over your face or tongue.

That's really brazen. My gym has signs all over about using your phone in the locker room for just this reason. I wouldn't care about someone watching me but not taking pictures. God knows where they will turn up (maybe on this site!)

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are they on commission trying to get new clients? That's really pushy.

Nah I think it is a general interfering part of the culture here. I think they think they are being helpful, but it just feels like a massive invasion of my privacy. When I was living in the UK, the only time a personal trainer uninvitedly spoke to me was to check I was alright because I had coughed a couple times. A lot of people in Germany do that even when they see your shoelaces are undone, I just am not going to bend over in the middle of the street to tie my shoes up. I'm virtually always aware of the fact they're undone, but I will go to a bench or a step out of the way to tie them back up. It just feels a bit patronising.

Reactions: allnitedontstop

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nah I think it is a general interfering part of the culture here. I think they think they are being helpful, but it just feels like a massive invasion of my privacy. When I was living in the UK, the only time a personal trainer uninvitedly spoke to me was to check I was alright because I had coughed a couple times. A lot of people in Germany do that even when they see your shoelaces are undone, I just am not going to bend over in the middle of the street to tie my shoes up. I'm virtually always aware of the fact they're undone, but I will go to a bench or a step out of the way to tie them back up. It just feels a bit patronising.

here you get non-employee gymbros who think they should give you workout advice. I'm like "I watched those whole-body biceps curls, Tarzan; I'm good."

Reactions: Gj816

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never really noticed this ever as an issue here, think public nudity is quite a bit more desexualised here. Also I'm short sighted so by the time I'm in the shower, can't see anyone's facial expressions anyway.

The most annoying thing I have to go through at the gym is avoiding German personal trainers interrupting my work out (and me listening to my I pod) because they want to uninvitedly give me tips on how to achieve 100% ergonomic efficiency when doing the weights. @Perados kannst du bitte mir dabei helfen, ich verstehe gar nicht warum das hier manchmal passiert? Es ist genau das Gleiche, wenn meine Schuhe offen sind (da kommt immer eine fremde Person zu mir und sagt mir das, ja danke ich hab's schon gewusst, ich werde das gleich erledigen aber ich beuge mich nicht mitten in der Straße vor). :D
Mmmmhhh...

When I'm in the gym and see people do there exercises wrong, I have this deep urge to tell them what they could improve... same counts for open shoes.

Can't tell you why, maybe it's a German thing, just like the staring at people.

Okay, it's their job and usually you hurt yourself if you do your exercises massively wrong.

You will have to get used to it living in Germany...
But try to see it positive. While you will never see an employee at any store, you will get unwanted help at yourlocal gym.

Reactions: englad

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mmmmhhh...

When I'm in the gym and see people do there exercises wrong, I have this deep urge to tell them what they could improve... same counts for open shoes.

Can't tell you why, maybe it's a German thing, just like the staring at people.

Okay, it's their job and usually you hurt yourself if you do your exercises massively wrong.

You will have to get used to it living in Germany...
But try to see it positive. While you will never see an employee at any store, you will get unwanted help at yourlocal gym.

Haha true. But at the same time I just think, for goodness sake, I am never doing them massively wrong though. If I can complete a Masters' degree I should have a vague idea of how not to hurt myself. The only time I ever remember a British personal trainer interrupting me was to see if I was ok because I had coughed a couple times. :D

My I pod is usually blaring out very loudly at the gym, that's normally a hint I don't want to be interrupted. As for the shoes, we just would consider it a little uncouth to bend over in the middle of the street that's all, we would instead wait to get to a bench or a raised step, and do it there. I am always aware if my shoelaces are undone. There are plenty of other things I've got used to like greeting people in lifts or added pleasantries like "schönen Tag noch" at the end of my interactions with strangers. In the UK "have a nice day" would often be taken as sarcastic (und wird immer mit den Amis assoziiert).

It's just interesting because both cultures place a large significance on privacy (eventuell die Ossis hier am ehersten, kann ich aber leicht verstehen), it's just these two forms of privacy are expressed differently. Germans blurring out their houses on google street view or some not having whatsapp, Brits on the other hand would never ever entertain the idea of greeting someone in a doctor's waiting room or in a lift for that matter.

What I personally do now is just smile to the trainers and stop what I'm doing until they've passed by haha.

PS ich habe Jason die Wahrheit gesagt, hast du gesehen? :D

Reactions: Perados

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha true. But at the same time I just think, for goodness sake, I am never doing them massively wrong though. If I can complete a Masters' degree I should have a vague idea of how not to hurt myself. The only time I ever remember a British personal trainer interrupting me was to see if I was ok because I had coughed a couple times. :D

My I pod is usually blaring out very loudly at the gym, that's normally a hint I don't want to be interrupted. As for the shoes, we just would consider it a little uncouth to bend over in the middle of the street that's all, we would instead wait to get to a bench or a raised step, and do it there. I am always aware if my shoelaces are undone. There are plenty of other things I've got used to like greeting people in lifts or added pleasantries like "schönen Tag noch" at the end of my interactions with strangers. In the UK "have a nice day" would often be taken as sarcastic (und wird immer mit den Amis assoziiert).

It's just interesting because both cultures place a large significance on privacy (eventuell die Ossis hier am ehersten, kann ich aber leicht verstehen), it's just these two forms of privacy are expressed differently. Germans blurring out their houses on google street view or some not having whatsapp, Brits on the other hand would never ever entertain the idea of greeting someone in a doctor's waiting room or in a lift for that matter.

What I personally do now is just smile to the trainers and stop what I'm doing until they've passed by haha.
in case if "strange behaviour" the first thing I thought of was the the doctors waiting room :) you say hallo to everyone when you enter and wish a nice day when you are done and leave.

Never have seen it as entering the privacy of someone else... in case of shoes and training, it's just something that is "wrong and has to be fixed". Guess in this case stereotypes are true :D

Btw. I don't use facebook and hate it that they own whatsapp... already switched to a different messenger, but not enough people use it. :(
PS ich habe Jason die Wahrheit gesagt, hast du gesehen? :D
Hab da seit längerem nicht mehr gelesen. Hast du nen link?

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in case if "strange behaviour" the first thing I thought of was the the doctors waiting room :) you say hallo to everyone when you enter and wish a nice day when you are done and leave.

I think was this one it is just, what kind of pleasant conversation can you have in a doctor's waiting room? Hello how are you? I'm in for haemorrhoids, what about you? :D

Never have seen it as entering the privacy of someone else... in case of shoes and training, it's just something that is "wrong and has to be fixed". Guess in this case stereotypes are true :D

Haha true, I guess so. Mind you I often describe myself as ziemlich eingedeutscht these days, I find myself going mental when I'm waiting at queues in British supermarkets. Beep, beep, beep so slowly whilst the check out worker and the customer are busy chit chatting "oo, you alroit darlen? Going soomwhere noice?" bla bla. I just keep thinking hurry the fuck up!

Btw. I don't use facebook and hate it that they own whatsapp... already switched to a different messenger, but not enough people use it. :(

Telegram by any chance?

Hab da seit längerem nicht mehr gelesen. Hast du nen link?

Den bereits erwähnten Post hast du schon geliket. Aber hier ist ein anderer:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/eurozo...-part-2-ireland.210816/page-1471#post-7142187

Ich find es total lästig wie oft er über vermuteten Anti-Semitismus in der Labour Partei redet, aber fast aller Rassismus und Ausländerfeindlichkeit stammt aus den Brexit-Befürworter. Es ist sehr scheinheilig.[/QUOTE]

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think was this one it is just, what kind of pleasant conversation can you have in a doctor's waiting room? Hello how are you? I'm in for haemorrhoids, what about you? :D

Haha true, I guess so. Mind you I often describe myself as ziemlich eingedeutscht these days, I find myself going mental when I'm waiting at queues in British supermarkets. Beep, beep, beep so slowly whilst the check out worker and the customer are busy chit chatting "oo, you alroit darlen? Going soomwhere noice?" bla bla. I just keep thinking hurry the fuck up!

Telegram by any chance?
zufällig genau das ;)

Den bereits erwähnten Post hast du schon geliket. Aber hier ist ein anderer:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/eurozo...-part-2-ireland.210816/page-1471#post-7142187
JA, ich wollte nicht auf den link warten und hab gesucht ;)
Ich find es total lästig wie oft er über vermuteten Anti-Semitismus in der Labour Partei redet, aber fast aller Rassismus und Ausländerfeindlichkeit stammt aus den Brexit-Befürworter. Es ist sehr scheinheilig.
Er hat einfach ein Problem damit, dass Brexit immer mit Rassismus und Fremdenfeindlichkeitin Verbindung gebracht wird... also braucht er einen Ausgleich: Die Labour-führung ist voll von Antisemiten.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
zufällig genau das ;)

Telegram hab ich auch, aber keiner benutzt es. Ich gucke ungefähr einmal aller 3 Monaten drauf hin, gar keine Nachrichten :D

JA, ich wollte nicht auf den link warten und hab gesucht ;)

Wie sieht's aus für eine kleine Brexit Zusammenfassung?

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/why-are-conservatives-so-pretentious.497893/page-7#post-7145821

Er hat einfach ein Problem damit, dass Brexit immer mit Rassismus und Fremdenfeindlichkeitin Verbindung gebracht wird... also braucht er einen Ausgleich: Die Labour-führung ist voll von Antisemiten.

Ja genau, aber seine Partie hat schon die meisten (ein riesiges Anteil davon) Rassisten. Ich finde es wirklich gar nicht gut, er nützt die Opfer davon für seinen Zwecken aus, nicht aus Empathie (ist ja fürchtbar, ich könnte drüber kotzen alter).

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/eurozo...-part-2-ireland.210816/page-1472#post-7145588

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really a nice friendly guy. I've been told I look mean sometmes. I'm actually not. And I certainly take it as a compliment when guys are looking, though I'm not that big flaccid. But I'd sure shove my 7.5"s down their throats for them in a minute hahaha. I'd own their throats for them right there in the changing room.

I feel creepy -

I’m getting turned on.....

This isn't a gym creep, but just a guy that I see at the gym all the time. He is a doctor, probably mid/late 40's, pretty fit. Tonight he was walking around between the free weights and machines, talking on his phone, while wildly swinging one of those medicine balls with the integrated handles (not a kettle bell). He totally wasn't paying attention to what he was doing, walked around a machine, swung the ball up and smashed this lady right in the face. She dropped like a sack of potatoes, bloody nose and he basically had this look like "why were you there?" Then I guess he saw her bloody nose and decided to get off the phone and put that damn ball down.

Joshfries

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My gym... well... there is a huge group of men that just go there to "relax in the sauna" and they are usually the ones who are the ones who are the most upfront about not working out. I don't care about that-- they pay the same rates I do to use the gym... so if they want to spend time down there just chilling... go for it.

What I dont like- they guys who follow you around. Like, I get it... we are both naked and nakedness in the US means sex to alot of people... but... seriously. I also don't like the guys who sit there occasionally stoking their cocks gauging for interest. That just makes me uncomfortable.

But I think the creepiest thing that happened to me. I was at the gym, left went home... opened up Grindr to a message from a guy saying "Was fun to watch you shower, that was really hot".... and i dont remember anyone else being in the shower when I was there...

Sneak a peek, don't be a creep.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never criticize a guy who is overweight and trying to do something about it because when I joined my Y, I was 40 pounds heavier and looked like shit. I couldn't even get one of the towels the Y provides around my waist because I was a 37" waist. Now that I'm a 32" waist I can easily get it around my waist and have it stay there without popping off when I move. It was a tough road, and it took years to get all of that weight off. I also went from a L to S underwear, and an XL to M shirt.

However, that being said, I detest these disgustingly overweight guys that don't exercise and hang out nude in the locker room for hours on end. I don't want to be exposed to their revolting body for a prolonged period of time. It seems that some of them go out of their way to be naked in front of me as much as possible. I don't know why they think anyone would want to see them naked. There have been quite a few guys at my Y with bellies hanging down to their knees that literally needed to lose at least 100 pounds. When I was 40 pounds overweight (anorexic compared to these guys), I was ashamed of my body even though I was trying hard to lose it through a strict diet and regular intense exercise. It's like these guys don't care at all. There was one guy I nicknamed "Shamu" because he was 200 pounds overweight, and would lounge naked in the hot tub rolling around for at least an hour ensuring that anyone else who wanted to use it wouldn't do so with him in there. He was so huge that when he was in the shower and took the head next to yours, his body would invade part of your personal space. I used to take the shower head the furthest away from him in the open shower room, and I would still get splashed by water bouncing off his grotesquely obese body making me feel that I had to wash all over again. I couldn't just wait for him to finish up because he would literally be in there for hours. Who has that kind of time to wait? I NEVER saw this guy on the gym floor. He would moan to anyone that would listen about how awful he felt, and how his doctor ordered him to lose weight. Obviously he was doing nothing to make this happen. I haven't seen him in years now. I think he may have died because he was that grossly overweight.

Another grossly overweight guy used to stare at me with his jaw dropped whenever I entered the locker room which completely unnerved me. One time he actually moved across the locker room to put on his shoes on the bench right behind the locker I had just selected! I guess he wanted a close up of me changing. I was so pissed off that I picked up my bag and moved to other end of the locker room to get changed swearing under my breath to let him know that I didn't appreciate such blatant perving. This was another guy that needed to lose at least 200 pounds, but would swim for only 5 minutes before using the locker room for hours on end. I still see him once in awhile, but avoid him as much as possible. Honestly, when guys look this gross and are standing right in front of me naked, I don't even look lower than their neck. Why would they think that anyone would want to check them out looking like that? I would like to point out that these guys always target guys like me that are in good physical shape. They never target guys that look like them because they are just as disgusted by obese guys as us fit guys are. It begs the question, why do they think we want to see them naked when they are just as grossed out by guys that look like them as we are? To fit guys that have busted their butts to get in shape (like I did), we are even more repulsed by seeing obese bodies than they are!

Take a valium and chill, not all folks are going to suit your fancy.

Maybe there should be signs at nude beaches stating "Only those with BMI less than 21 are allowed "

eh?

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucking hate those meatheads who make loud noises when they lift just as much as I hate those tennis bitches who scream out like someone is sodomizing them with a hot poker every time they hit the ball. "Look at me, look at me, look at me!" Ugh, shut the fuck up.

I guess you aren't an athlete or push yourself to your max.

just saying

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at the gym the other day and was showering afterwards. There was this older guy, looked like he was in his 70's, that followed me into the showers, glasses on and faced me with his back towards the shower. It was a little strange, but I figured he is old and just let him look. A couple of days later I walk in and he is there again. He stays in there for a couple of minutes and leaves. Another guy that is in good shape, along with two other older guys come in and this guy is right behind. As he turns on his shower one of the other older guys says to him "You sure do take a lot of showers. Every time I come in here you are here." He just says "well, I like to be clean." and grins from ear to ear. I thought it was funny that this guy called him out on it right there in the middle of the pretty full showers.

I stay in the shower a long time, back to the shower head.
Am I a perv?
Or am I trying to heal a torn rotator cuff?

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a trainer once say to me when he and I were in the open shower, "you take really long showers" which is true, I do. However, it's not because I'm creeping; it's because the hot water pounding on my back relieves a lot of pain for me. I have chronic back pain issues that flare up especially in the winter with the cold weather. I told the trainer this, and I think he felt really embarrassed for making the comment in the first place. As I said to him, "I have unlimited hot water here that I won't be billed for". He is a hot guy who I'm sure thinks every guy there is hot for him, so he always finished his shower in two minutes. I have noticed this about most young guys. They shower and change like the building is on fire, or a bomb threat has been called in. Us older guys tend to take our time because he have learned over time not to be in such a rush all of the time.

I'm not saying that the guy you mentioned isn't a creeper; he may very well be one. Sometimes though that may not be the case.
AMEM , bro..
I share your pain.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you all believe that a similar thing happened to me repeatedly, but worse, in a corporate gym? I used to work at a prestigious company with their own deluxe gym on campus. There used to be a gay-acting Filipino guy, who, every time he was in there, would stare at me in the locker room and try to initiate conversation. Of course, I ignored him. Not my type at all. Since it was a corporate gym, the majority of employees just left their lockers unlocked (sometimes even their gym bag on the bench or floor); I mean, we only had honest, decent people there in such a place, right? When I would go to shower, I would leave my dirty, smelly, sweaty underwear in the locker (unlocked) along with my other clothes. On SEVERAL occasions, I would return from the shower and look for the old (sweaty) pair as I was packing up to leave, only never to find them! They must have been stolen, probably by that Filipino perv or one of his cohorts. I mean, who does that? Just steals another person's belongings (and he should have known better because he worked at a prestigious firm). It didn't matter whether it was a newish pair, or an old, ratty pair with holes in it, it was always a target for theft. This pissed me off to the point where I had to start locking up my clothes when I took a shower. What a waste of time and bother in a corporate environment where that sort of thing shouldn't happen. I guess the guy got off inhaling the smell....