The venting about gym creeps thread

Anguia10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there is a certain amount of checking-out that is inevitable. If you are halfway across the room they are likely not paying any attention to you (I know I typically feel pretty invisible in that environment), but if you are doing it long enough/often enough to be noticed then yeah, you might make someone uncomfortable. One thing about gyms, there are generally a lot of mirrors so someone might have his back to you but that doesn't mean he doesn't see your eyes on him.
Exactly. Had one guy actually take a pic of me and saw him through the mirrors. Didn’t help that he didn’t mute his camera or turn off the flash which was a complete giveaway.

My biggest mistakes were going on grindr/scruff while working out and getting bombarded with messages with dudes saying “I look better in person” or “when you going into the locker room?” lol. Those always cracked me up.

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
It's so interesting reading this thread because at the gyms I frequent (or used to), there was soooo much cruising going on in the showers/steam rooms/saunas. Both from older men and younger. Lots of muscle fellas who seek each other out. I've seen so many lurkers that are there for that reason alone.

I must admit, I enjoy seeing men naked at the gym. I know it's creepy but I try not to be obvious so no one gets uncomfortable.

Rural Juror

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
It's so interesting reading this thread because at the gyms I frequent (or used to), there was soooo much cruising going on in the showers/steam rooms/saunas. Both from older men and younger. Lots of muscle fellas who seek each other out. I've seen so many lurkers that are there for that reason alone.

I must admit, I enjoy seeing men naked at the gym. I know it's creepy but I try not to be obvious so no one gets uncomfortable.

I think it’s also kind of like how discreet you are about it. Like if a guy is following you around staring at your dick when it’s obvious his locker is no where near yours then it comes off stalker-ish.

Anguia10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I’d be lying if I said I’ve never checked someone out at the gym. It’s hot seeing the muscular guy workout, break into a sweat, see them flex/pose, or even be able to catch a glimpse of them in the locker/shower area. It’s a nice treat but there’s a fine line between that and blatantly following/stalking someone at the gym causing them to feel uncomfortable.

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve hooked up with guys from my gym through Grindr/Scruff, etc. either I see them or they see me in person then see they’re online and just kinda go from there. I’ve also learned the hard way to not shit where I eat and hook up with someone is a regular and it just be a bad hookup that causes both of us to feel awkward haha.

Reactions: Den-BDSM

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
I agree. I’d be lying if I said I’ve never checked someone out at the gym. It’s hot seeing the muscular guy workout, break into a sweat, see them flex/pose, or even be able to catch a glimpse of them in the locker/shower area. It’s a nice treat but there’s a fine line between that and blatantly following/stalking someone at the gym causing them to feel uncomfortable.

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve hooked up with guys from my gym through Grindr/Scruff, etc. either I see them or they see me in person then see they’re online and just kinda go from there. I’ve also learned the hard way to not shit where I eat and hook up with someone is a regular and it just be a bad hookup that causes both of us to feel awkward haha.
Please tell us about how you learned the hard way, if you don't mind. Because I did too.

Reactions: Anguia10

Anguia10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One comes to mind. He was extremely good looking. I had no idea he was gay. I’d always sneak some peaks at him working out and lusted after him. Never seen him on an app and just didn’t see it coming. He was that “headless torso” profile and he hit me up. I went over his place and bodywise, he was good. Sexually speaking, it was just sooo weird lol. It’s hard to explain. He wanted me to body worship him/vice versa but it was odd shit, he couldn’t get off by getting head or even topping me so he wanted to grind on me while doing the most plus there were other factors that just made it a personal fail for me and regret lol. I preferred just lusting and staring at his body over that hook up lol.

It made it bad seeing him at the gym, giving the sly smile/look at each other, standing next to each other (not on purpose) at the gym. To add more insult to injury, we both joined a softball league and crossed paths at a game, unbeknownst to each other that just made it that extra awkward and bad lol.

Only had 1 amazing hook up from the gym and now that other one was AMAZING. It’s another “headless torso” profile.

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
Haha you may not have been into that but it sounds kinda hot. It's always awkward seeing those quick hookups at the gym, or worse, in the city, or even worse, in your office building...yep. Okay I didn't hook up with anyone in my office building but I eventually connected dots and realized some of the guys cruising looked familiar because they work at the same company as me. Was super awkward sitting in there doing nothing. And then I found out he had a wife! And then I saw him with his wife walking around. Oh boy.

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never had problems with guys on the gym floor. But one time I saw an older guy shit on the leg extension shit on the machine and then walked away from it like he didn't do it. Another guy got on the seat and didn't realize the shit mess on the seat. I felt sorry for him. That was the most creepy thing on the gym floor.

Exactly. Had one guy actually take a pic of me and saw him through the mirrors. Didn’t help that he didn’t mute his camera or turn off the flash which was a complete giveaway.

My biggest mistakes were going on grindr/scruff while working out and getting bombarded with messages with dudes saying “I look better in person” or “when you going into the locker room?” lol. Those always cracked me up.

Those types of messages creep me out.

zach2300

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there used to be one guy in my gym who would work out same time as me, just nodded or said hi. Had to pass his locker to get to the showers but he would leave the floor before me and everytime i come back into the locker room he would be there toweling off and as soon as he saw me he would open his towel and turn and face me so i could see his junk, i just learned to turn the other way

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only creeper I ever witnessed was a squirrely looking guy who used to hang around the locker room when he was there. The only other place I ever saw him was sitting on a bike watching TV and not really actually exercising, otherwise he spent most of the time sitting in the locker room watching the TV in there and looking out of the corner of his eye at everyone else. I never use the shower or completely change all my clothes, but I did notice him looking a few times when I was shirtless. I was going to mention something to the staff but decided to just ignore it and at any rate about a few weeks later I never saw him again, so maybe someone else did and they also removed the TV, which I always saw as being pointless at any rate. I also found it strange that around the same time there was a cryptic notice posted in the locker room about the showers are only to be used to shower, which I thought "No duh". I was going to ask about that too, but thought that I perhaps really didn't want to know as if this forum is any indication, there's likely no shortage of guys indulging in their sometimes unwelcome exhibitionist fantasies.

Reactions: Squirrel1

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only creeper I ever witnessed was a squirrely looking guy who used to hang around the locker room when he was there. The only other place I ever saw him was sitting on a bike watching TV and not really actually exercising, otherwise he spent most of the time sitting in the locker room watching the TV in there and looking out of the corner of his eye at everyone else. I never use the shower or completely change all my clothes, but I did notice him looking a few times when I was shirtless. I was going to mention something to the staff but decided to just ignore it and at any rate about a few weeks later I never saw him again, so maybe someone else did and they also removed the TV, which I always saw as being pointless at any rate. I also found it strange that around the same time there was a cryptic notice posted in the locker room about the showers are only to be used to shower, which I thought "No duh". I was going to ask about that too, but thought that I perhaps really didn't want to know as if this forum is any indication, there's likely no shortage of guys indulging in their sometimes unwelcome exhibitionist fantasies.
Just so you know, the “squirrely” looking guy wasn’t me. :)

D

deleted16797061

I did once see this guy hanging around in the changing rooms, not really doing anything other than glancing at people sideways. At one point he blatantly stood and watched a guy getting undressed, the other guy had his back to him so didn't know. But what creepy guy didn't know was that I was behind him, when he turned around I just stared him out to see how he liked it. He shuffled off and was never seen again.

Mikehottie88

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes and these people are the bane of the gym experience.

There's this one old fat stubby bald guy that walks in with his gym bag and wear the same exact clothes everytime as if that's the only pair of shirt and shorts he can afford. I never see him on the work out floor for obvious reasons. On multiple occasions, I come out of the shower and I see him sitting in the ONE place of all the locker area that has direct view of the showers. Of course I had to walk towards him because that's the only way to get to he locker room. It's obvious wheat he's doing while pretending to play on his phone. A few other times when I'm in shower, when he does his "pre-swim shower" he chooses the stall diagonally opposite mine when 7 other stalls are empty and I notice him looking at me. Thankfully there are curtains and I pretend he doesn't exist.

Another old fat guy like to loiter the shower and sauna. One time I chose the shower furthest away from the entrance and it practically empty, I see him walk up to my curtain and stood there for a second to look at me and then leaves. I come out of the shower and of course he's sitting in the same spot the first fat guy likes to sit and gets a view of me walking out of the shower into the lover room (in my underwear of course). Another time, I see him in the sauna. From the sauna you can see who goes to shower. When a few guys walks by to the shower area, he goes out to "shower". When I see those guys walk back to the locker, this far guy comes back into the sauna. I never see him on the floor or cardio machines either.

Then there were these 2 scrawny gay kids. They appeared out of nowhere, work out at my gym for a few months, and then disappeared. If you go to LA Fitness, you know how the shower stalls are set up. It's very obviously these two were purposely doing everything they can to peep at naked men. They move from one shower to another to get a better view of the guys that just came in and they do so without discreet. One time they purposely came to the shower stalls directly diagonally to me and when I pull my curtains just enough to grab my towel, they quickly poke their heads out of the shower to try to get a better view through the gap. WTF

Reactions: Gj816

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wet sauna experience

I bodybuild at two gyms. One gym just for back and legs cause they got a great wet steam room with white ceramic tiles which ease pain in back. After few weeks, old guy follows in there and feels my nipples and pecs. Yen he tries to feel my cock under my towel. I get up flex and tell him my Roid rage is coming on and that I will have to fuck him. He makes a run for the door.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I see someone staring, I will ignore it; however, if the person tries to talk to me after, I make sure that others can hear, when I ask if he is normally a voyeur. Then I add that in addition to latent homosexual fantasies and needs, he likely suffers from penile inadequacy.

Finally I recommend the title of some book to help him identify his issues.

Then I report the incident to the front desk.

I have yet to see one of those perverts stare a second time.

• Haha
Reactions: Gj816

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes and these people are the bane of the gym experience.

There's this one old fat stubby bald guy that...

Another old fat guy like to...

Then there were these 2 scrawny gay kids...

It's interesting to note that all these men that are interested in you are, as you wrote, old, fat, bald. It seems that the problem is not that they are interested in you, but that they do not match your idea of make beauty. Otherwise, I wouldn't see the need of clarifying that they are old and fat.

If you don't like to be cruised at the gym you'll never like it. Apparently, you don't like *who* is hitting you.

Reactions: WilliamG