the video barack obama doesn't want you to see

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THEDUDEofDestiny, Aug 12, 2008.

1. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

2. dreamer20

Gold Member

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    And I thought I was the only black guy who couldn't dance.

:cool: (thems JOKES, folks).

4. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's not that bad, lots of rhythmically deficient people use those same basic moves. Then again my standards are a bit low, having been to a few gay techno clubs I've seen people who's dancing looks like they're giving birth to a rhinoceros, lots of awkward, painful, random motions.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    That's hy-sterical!

6. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    As an avid fan of the rick roll, I have to say that was excellent

7. Trinity

Trinity New Member

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I'm not even going to comment about that YouTube video, for the whole idea of a Democrat who supported Hillary to denounce Obama and "jump ship" to the McCain camp is the dumbest thing a Democrat could do right now. As if McCain has ANY intention to support causes that Hillary takes to heart? Don't let your hate fuck up this election.

But let's get this back on topic...
    I've only been Rick Rolled once and I thought it was hysterical. If they wanted this to be something REALLY annoying, they could have linked to the live Michael Jackson confession where he talked about authorities taking pictures of his... YIKES!!

9. Trinity

Trinity New Member

If Obama follows your sentiments and keeps addressing Disaffected Voters with that attitude and in that manner...accusing them of hate and other such nonsense Obama may just lose an election tailor made for a Democrat to win.

10. sargon20

Gold Member

Hillary was busy planning her convention.

You can almost hear her mind whirring: She’s amazed at how easy it was to snatch Denver away from the Obama saps. Like taking candy from a baby, except Beanpole Guy doesn’t eat candy. In just a couple of weeks, Bill and Hill were able to drag No Drama Obama into a swamp of Clinton drama.

Now they’ve made Barry’s convention all about them — their dissatisfaction and revisionism and barely disguised desire to see him fail. Whatever insincere words of support the Clintons muster, their primal scream gets louder: He can’t win! He can’t close the deal! We told you so!

Hillary’s orchestrating a play within the play in Denver. Just as Hamlet used the device to show that his stepfather murdered his father, Hillary will try to show the Democrats they chose the wrong savior.

Her former aide Howard Wolfson fanned the divisive flames Monday on ABC News, arguing that Hillary would have beaten Obama in Iowa and become the nominee if John Edwards’s affair had come out last year — an assertion contradicted by a University of Iowa survey showing that far more Edwards supporters had Obama as their second choice.

Hillary feels no guilt about encouraging her supporters to mess up Obama’s big moment, thus undermining his odds of beating John McCain and improving her odds of being the nominee in 2012.

The Clintons know that a lot of Democrats are muttering that their solipsistic behavior is “disgusting.” But they’re too filled with delicious schadenfreude at the wave of buyer’s remorse that has swept the Democratic Party; many Democrats are questioning whether Obama is fighting back hard enough against McCain, and many are wondering, given his inability to open up a lead in a country fed up with Republicans, if race will be an insurmountable factor.

Some Democrats wish that Obama had told the Clintons to “get in the box” or get lost if they can’t show more loyalty, rather than giving them back-to-back, prime-time speaking gigs at the convention on Tuesday and Wednesday. Al Gore clipped their wings in 2000, triggering their wrath by squeezing both the president and New York Senate candidate into speaking slots the first night and then ushering them out of L.A.

Wednesday will be all Bill. The networks will rerun his churlish comments from Africa about Obama’s readiness to lead and his South Carolina meltdowns. TV will have more interest in a volcanic ex-president than a genteel veep choice.

Obama also allowed Hillary supporters to insert an absurd statement into the platform suggesting that media sexism spurred her loss and that “demeaning portrayals of women ... dampen the dreams of our daughters.” This, even though postmortems, including the new raft of campaign memos leaked by Clintonistas to The Atlantic — another move that undercuts Obama — finger Hillary’s horrendous management skills.

Besides the crashing egos and screeching factions working at cross purposes, Joshua Green writes in the magazine, Hillary’s “hesitancy and habit of avoiding hard choices exacted a price that eventually sank her chances at the presidency.”

It would have been better to put this language in the platform: “A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters.”

#10 sargon20, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  11. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Wait... Somebody points out that you're letting bitterness cloud your judgment, and that it's helping bring to light the damn-near opposite of what you were after... And they're the ones that need to change their attitude? Sorry if what he said was harsh, but so is the reality of it. Get over it or stay out of the booth.

12. Trinity

Trinity New Member

LoL. First you and Obama do not respect that our judgment is not based on bitterness. Obama already made that misstake once...if Obama and his supporters keep on making it he won't win the votes he needs. And that's the reality of it.

Don't try to tell me what to do...and especially don't try to tell me how to vote.

13. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

definitely not a gayboy!

14. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha! I didn't think Obama could get any better, but that video just did it! Gotta love Obama!

15. Notaguru2

Gold Member

I can't imagine the perpetual misery you must live in day to day. It's truly sad to see someone so grief stricken over losing an election that they would sacrifice their ideology, virtues and abandon years of progress by opting instead to vote for the other party with which they have nothing in common with.

If Hillary had taken this election seriously from the start rather than assuming the role of presumptive-nominee before Iowa, then we might have been nominating her this year instead of Obama. Shame on Hillary for disrespecting her supporters like that.

16. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

fuckin shit.. another god dammned bitch about mccain./obama thread...

17. Notaguru2

Gold Member

HAHHHAHA... they'll disappear soon =)

18. Trinity

Trinity New Member

When Obama refused to allow Michigan and Florida their full delegations to have their full votes back in May because it would have jeopardized his chance for the nomination but now suddenly as long as he's nominated with no risk he'll allow the MI and FL delegation their due rights:rolleyes:...when Hillary Clinton was to be put in real nomination but now that won't go through because Obama's coronation and fake unity must be upheld at all cost...when Obama manipulated the caucus system to get to this point in the first place...when Obama announces his running mate and the CNN poll of polls and Gallup Polls have the general election in a dead even heat despite this being the worst election cycle for republicans...

Barack Obama is the weakest candidate for President and Democrats should be ashamed of their lack of democracy in this whole process from the Primary to the sham at the RBC meeting of the DNC to this UnDemocratic Nomination.

Never before in the history of the Democratic Party or election of President of the United States has the opposing candidate had to do what Hillary Clinton is doing for Barack Obama and you still insult her.

This Convention demonstrates just how weak Barack Obama is...Obama's selection of Joe Biden demonstrates just how weak Obama is...If Obama can't stand up to a true roll call and win the Nomination how in the world is he going to be President? The Democrats are forcing this nomination and faking Unity. The weak candidate Obama and Democrats may lose because they propped up the weakest candidate and because the Democrats forgot their principles of democracy.

19. Freddie53

Gold Member

I don't get it. I was and still am an ardent supporter of Hillary Clinton. but she is NOT going to be the Democratic nominee. That gives me two valid choices. Obama or McCain.

Let's use this anlaogy. I am alergic to peanuts In fact I am so alergic that my doctor says that if I eat peanuts, I risk an allergic reaction that might kill me.

I go to the restaurant. I really really wanted a rib eye steak. But no, they are out. The only steak they have is sirloin. I pitch a fit and say that if I can't have a rib eye staak then I just won't have steak AT ALL. I decide to order the fried fish in protest. My friend reminds me that I am very highly alergic to peanut oil and the fried fish here is fried in PEANUT OIL.

Never mind, I say. I want to make a statement to the management to order plenty of rib eyes and I won't eat that sirloin he bought.

That is what some of the Clinton supporters are doing. They are mad and are going to order and eat fried fish cooked in PEANUT OIL knowing that the allergic reaction could be fatal all to make a statement to the restaurant over their anger. The PEANUT OIL being John McCain of course.

If you are a trueblood Democrat and really believe in the long stnading principles of the Democratic Party, then you have no choice but vote for Obama. McCain stands for everything that the Democratic Party is against. McCain is for helping greedy rich Republicans. Obama wants to hlep the middle class. I could go through the litnay of examples. But you all know what they are.

I've said it here before and I will say it again. There is not a dime's difference between the goals of Hillary and Obama. They are different people. Their leadership styles are different. I have no doubt their ability to get persuade the nation to follow certain policies is different with Obama 's supporters saying he could do a better job and Hillary's supporters saying she could do a better job.

But at the heart of the matter, both candidates wanted and still want the same agenda.

After watching Obama recently, Obama might actually have a better chance at convincing more Americans to go with the agenda that both Obama and Hillary both want.

If you think McCain is closer to Clinton than Obama on any issue then I suggest you think again. No way is McCain more like Clinton than Obama in matters that count such as goals and desires for the future of the American republic.

The only area where McCain and Clinton are closer to each other than Hillary is to Obama is how long they have each lived in Washington DC. That piece of information is totally worthless in my book

Both Obama and Clinton have ambition. Obama wants to be the first African-American President. Hilllary wants to be the first woman president. Both can't happen this year.

That is all that this fuss is about. Each candidates wanted to live out a personal dream. Hillary is trying to play her cards so that she still have a future in the Democratic Party whether Obama wins or loses.

From what I have read Obama and Hillary Clinton are personal friends and have maintained a good relationship thorugh it all. Bill on the other hand, is having problems dealing with Hillary not being the nominee and apparently holds a grudge against Obama.

Go OBAMA!!!

A Hillary supporter at heart!
    Pragmatic and Obama supporter now!

20. Trinity

Trinity New Member

I read an employment listing the other day requiring the candidate to have 10 years of experience. Obama couldn't even get that job and the current job he's running for is about 100 times more senior than that job.

At the early stages of the campaign he was saying he was a community organizer by occupation. He did that for 3 years or less...that amounts to my time working in high school. A few years as a lawyer. He was in the IL State Sen for 8 years...where he accomplished practically nothing. Most of the accomplishments he is now taking credit for occurred in his final year in the State Senate and the legislation was given to him to sponsor by his Kingmaker Emil Jones. Then he served less than 150 days in the U.S. Senate before running for President...no foreign policy experience, no experience doing the things he claims are his hope for America. Obama never committed significant years of his life to doing any of the things he claims he wants to do as President. He's essentially been on a very limited track to the Presidency with the thinnest resume in history. I do not trust his judgment. Obama sat in a church of Rev. Wright for 20 years and then said he never knew the man who led him to Christ and who inspired a book that practically defines Obama. 300 Foreign Policy Advisors and someone who wants to sit down with Rogue Leaders. Wait no, he won't sit down with Rogue leaders...he just won't rattle his saber. Whatever. Obama is not a leader. He has yet to lead anything significant. In fact his campaign actually used his Presidential Campaign as a qualification to which someone had to tell them...running for President doesn't qualify someone for the Office of President.

Obama has changed his position on so many issues and policies I don't need to list them again. I don't have any idea what Obama will do on health care, abortion, selecting supreme court judges, security situations on terror like Iran, Pakistan, Russia or on NAFTA, FISA, Civil Rights and Affirmative Action, and The deficit. I have had many discussions on this board and provided documented proof of Obama's lack of judgment, significant change in position, and inadequacy of experience.

There is a huge gap between lofty ideals and what someone is capable of achieving through their judgment and experience. Obama has the Hope and Change message down but when you drill down on issues I have no confidence that he will be able to achieve them and worse...his judgment in this precarious time may be dangerous. I do not trust Obama on experience that lends itself to leadership ability, judgment or character. And that is it. Couple Obama being the weakest candidate with the Democrats (like you) saying that we have no other choice but to vote for Obama...I believe it is you who needs to think again.

You conveniently did not address the issues within the Democratic Party...many people like you believe Disaffected Voters must vote for Obama because we simply can't have another Republican Administration. You are not listening. And you are right...you don't get it. But I will say it again. I will not support the Party or an inadequate candidate out of fear of the Republicans. If the Democratic Party does not get it right, we may well have to suffer the consequences. The Democratic Party should have made sure the Primary was fair and democratic or corrected the errors. They should have made sure that the Nomination was fair...without that there is no validity or unity. And many Disaffected Voters will not support a candidate they believe to be unqualified for the office of President of the United States out of fear. I believe that is not only the weakest argument, but insulting and stupid.

If the Democratic Party are dead set on propping up the weakest candidate...then they may just have to deal with losing.

#20 Trinity, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted