The Video Lesson

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
This one is a special request story idea from Jaykop that I sort of went my own way with, so hopefully it worked out! As always, all characters are consenting adults.

“Hey babe! I have a little surprise for your today!”

Beth’s face was filling the view of the camera. As she backed away, she was standing in a white terrycloth robe in the living room of the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, Brad, and Brad’s friend Jonah. Behind her was a massage table.

“You know how my back’s been really limiting me since I messed it up in the gym a few months ago? Well, I think maybe I’ve got a solution!”

Beth bounced in place, delighted.

“So it turns out, Jonah’s been learning a lot about massage. He gave me one the other day - just a little shoulder rub while I was sitting on the couch - but oh, my. It really loosened me up! So anyway, then yesterday he gave me an actual back massage, and wow. Babe, I really think this might help me a lot. It felt SO GOOD. So since Jonah’s gonna be moving out in a few weeks, we thought it would be a great idea if he taught you some things about how to do the massage so you can do it for me from now on. Isn’t that super nice of him? So we’re going to record it and he can explain what he’s doing and everything so we can go back and watch it anytime we need a refresher. And babe…I hope you don’t mind but…”

Beth turned slightly and pointed her arms at the massage table with a big smile on her face.

“Since you’re gonna be making more money now, I thought maybe we could splurge and get this! I think it’s a really good one. Jonah recommended this one. He said its very sturdy. What do you think? I think it looks sturdy and maybe we could have a little fun with it, you know what I mean?”

She smiled a naughty smile at the camera, then giggled.

“Anyway, don’t worry, yesterday when Jonah gave me the back massage I was wearing a sports bra and leggings…no funny business! Haha. I mean…’as if’ you know? But today, Jonah said to really show you what he’s doing, we wanted me to be naked - with a towel covering my butt, of course! I figured since we’re recording it, that was OK, since you’d be watching and you’d know there was nothing…untoward. Haha!”

Beth looked into the camera and in a sexy voice said: “But…since right now it’s just you and me…I guess I can just…”

She loosened her belt and let the robe fall to the floor, exposing her shapely body and plump DDD breasts.

“Now…if you’ll excuse me,” she said into the camera, “I need to get ready…”

She turned, her firm butt flexing as she walked to the massage table and crawled onto it. She reached over to the chair next to the massage table and grabbed a fluffy white towel, which she folded neatly and placed across her butt. She took care to tuck her large breasts under her body, then checked everything one more time.

“Ok, babe,” she said to the camera. “Show time!”

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
“Hey Jonah, I’m ready!” Beth yelled into the air.

A few moments later, Jonah appeared. He was every bit a nerd. He wore a Pickle Rick t-shirt that hung loosely off his skinny arms, a pair of green running shorts and white tube socks with no shoes. A big pair of thick glasses obscured his face.

Jonah came into the room rubbing his hands.

“Hey Beth,” he said, kindly. “All set?”

“Yup!” Beth replied cheerfully. “Video’s all set up. Say hi to Brad!”

“Hey buddy!” Jonah said, looking up at the camera and waving. “By the time you’re watching this, I’ll have worked Beth over really good and she’ll be changed woman!”

They both laughed.

“Yeah, no pressure!” Beth said, still chuckling. “I expect nothing less than a life-altering experience!”

“I’m going to try my best,” Jonah replied. “Now…shall we get started?”

“Yes!” Beth said, enthusiastically.

She looked at the camera.

“Now, babe,” she said to the camera. “I told Jonah to explain everything he’s doing, how he approaches it, everything, so we can watch this back together and not have to bother him.”

Jonah nodded in agreement.

”Ok, so, first thing’s first…” Jonah said, still rubbing his hands. “This is all about trust and the give-and-take of the two people involved. That’s super important. So, consent is always key.”

“Absolutely,” Beth agreed. “I’m so glad you said that. That’s so important to me.”

“Me too,” Jonah nodded. “So…Beth…I’m going to be giving you a massage today, do you understand?”

“I do.”

“And as part of that massage I need to touch your body, do you understand?”

“I do.”

“And I may need to push into you, and really dig in at some points, ok?”

“Yup.”

“And I’ll ask you from time to time if what I’m doing is OK, and at any time if something doesn’t feel good you just let me know, ok?”

“Yes, I understand and I will let you know,” she replied.

“And if I do something that feels good, you should let me know that as well, do you understand that?”

“I do.”

“Because my goal is to make you feel good. Is that what you want?”

“Yes, I want you to make me feel good,” Beth said, smiling.

“Ok, I’m going to put my hands on your back now…is that OK?”

“Oh my god, yes!” Beth said, jokingly frustrated. “Quit teasing me!”

Reactions: 1760 and pollyplugg

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
“Oh my god…” Beth moaned, her eyes closed. “That’s amazing.”

Jonah was working his hands across her shoulders, pressing his thumbs firmly into her flesh. He briefly described the muscles he was focusing on, and the way he approached them with his hands.

“Now Brad,” Jonah said to the camera. “There are times when we need to teach the person we’re massaging…let’s just say Beth, since she’s the subject today…there are times I need to teach Beth to trust me. I know what her body wants…what her body needs…even if she doesn’t…yet. That’s my job here. But I can’t just haul off and do something without her consent, and there may be times when she would be scared to say yes to something. So I have to teach her. Train her, if you will.”

He looked down at Beth.

“Beth, are you ready for me to go a bit further?”

“Yes…” she replied, her eyes closed and lost in the feeling of the massage.

Jonah pressed his palms into Beth’s back.

“Oh my Goooooooddddd,” she moaned. “So good…”

“You see?” he said. “I have to show her that the things I want to do to her feel will good, and in return, she’ll allow me to go further and further. Beth, I’m going to put more pressure on you now, it may hurt a bit at first but it will feel good shortly after. Are you OK with that?”

“Yes,” she replied. “I know you know what you’re doing.”

“Good,” Jonah said, and pressed harder.

“Oh my…” Beth said, a slight tightness in her voice. “Oh…”

“Wait for it, Beth…stay with me…” Jonah encouraged her.

“OH!” Beth said, now with relief in her voice. “Oh my god that feels sooooooo good.”

“You see?” Jonah said, matter-of-factly. “That’s the back-and-forth, the give-and-take. I made good on my promise to make her feel good, and now she’ll agree to more when the time comes.”

“God,” Beth moaned. “I feel it…so deep.”

“Yes,” Jonah replied. “You’ll feel it much deeper by the time we’re done today.”

Reactions: 1760 and pollyplugg

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Jonah continued to work his way methodically down Beth’s back over the next few minutes, describing what he was doing as he went.

“Jonah, this feels…even better than yesterday,” Beth moaned.

“I told you that the clothing was getting in the way,” he said. “Isn’t it much better when I can move about your body as I please?”

“Yes,” Beth agreed. “Much better…”

“And you’re comfortable being naked with me?”

“Yes…”

“Good. Now…”

Jonah worked his hands just down to the edge of the towel. He slowed down and stopped moving, but maintained pressure just where her back and butt met.

“Oh, Jonah,” Beth moaned, “Why did you stop?”

“I wanted to check before I proceed. I’ll need to go a bit under the towel to continue,” he responded. “Is that OK, Beth?”

“Yes!” she moaned. “Please don’t stop there.”

Jonah looked at the camera and smiled slightly before looking back down at Beth and pushing his hands lower under the towel.

“Oh, yes…” Beth said. “That feels wonderful.”

“Beth,” Jonah said, gently. “You’re doing a wonderful job yourself.”

Jonah looked at the camera and proceeded.

“You see, Brad, feedback is an essential part of the process. Each time Beth feels pleasure from what I’m doing, she gives me important feedback that I can use to plan my next move. Sometimes it’s subtle…a little sigh or a moan, maybe her body moves in a way that tells me she enjoying herself. Sometimes it’s more.”

“Everything feels so good…” Beth moaned. “Giving positive feedback is sooo easy…”

“Good,” Jonah continued. “Just a bit further…if that’s OK, Beth…”

“Yes…”

Jonah pushed his hands further under the towel, still working firmly with his hands. The towel fell to the floor.

“Oops,” Jonah said. “Would you like me to stop and pick that…”

“No, please” Beth said quickly. “Please just leave it. It’s just a butt. Everybody’s got one.”

“Good,” Jonah said, firmly. “That’s very good, Beth. Focus on what we’re doing here. You and me. Focus on how it feels…are you OK with a bit more?”

“Yes…”

Jonah began working his hands over every inch of Beth’s butt, and paying more and more attention to the area where her shapely legs began. He slowly worked in toward her inner thighs, pulling her buttcheeks apart slightly in the process.

“Beth, does this feel good?” he asked, gently.

“Yes, it feels so good…”

“Good. I would appreciate a bit more feedback, Beth. It’s very important that I know you’re enjoying yourself. The more you show me that you like what I’m doing, the better I can do at pleasing you. Do you understand?”

“I think so,” she replied. “I want to. How can I do better?”

Jonah increased his efforts for a moment.

“Ohhh Jonah…” Beth moaned.

“Good,” he encouraged her. “See? When you let me know how much you appreciate what I’m doing, it means more pleasure for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “I appreciate you…so much…”

Jonah moved back up Beth’s back slowly, moving his body back toward her head as he went.

“Has anyone ever rubbed your back like this?” he asked.

“No, no one ever has,” she replied. “No one has ever massaged me as well as you.”

“That’s very nice to hear. Remember, the more you show your appreciation, the better it will feel…” he said as he moved, his hands working diligently.

“Fuck, Jonah, it feels so good…” she moaned. “Please…more…”

Jonah was standing with his hips at Beth’s head, rubbing her shoulders.

“Will you show me your appreciation?” he asked firmly. “Show me how good it feels…?”

“I want to…” she moaned as she turned her head away from the camera to face him. “How can I….Oh my god.”

“Yes, Beth…” Jonah said, continuing to rub her back.

“Is that…is that all…real?” She moaned as he continued.

“It’s real,” he said. “Go ahead…show me your appreciation.”

Beth’s arm moved, her hand moving to Jonah’s shorts. She ran her fingers over the front, exposing a thick bulge that ran seemingly across his body.

Jonah pressed his hands into her flesh, firmly.

“Oh god!” she moaned loudly in response to his movement. “That’s…amazing.”

“That’s right,” he said confidently. “The more I know you appreciate what I’m doing, the more I’ll give you. You have to do your part. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now take it out. Go ahead.”

Beth’s fingers wrapped over the waistband of Jonah’s shorts and tugged them down. A thick coil of heavy cock fell out and into view.

“Fuck,” Beth whispered, barely audible. “It’s huge…so huge.”

“Show me your appreciation, Beth,” he instructed. “Don’t I make you feel good?”

“You do…” she moaned, then moved her head toward him.

Jonah moved his hands up her neck and to the base of her head, massaging as he went along, until he was holding her head in his hands and rubbing the back of it with his fingers. He threw his head back as her head bobbed up and down in his hands.

“Very good…” he said. “Very good, Beth.”

Jonah looked into the camera as Beth’s head continued to move up and down.

“You see, Brad,” he spoke calmly. “It’s all about communication and reward, which builds trust and allows us to go further and further together. Beth knows now that when she trusts me, I can give her immense pleasure. And she’s learning that when she lets me know how much she enjoys and appreciates what I’m doing, it helps me give her even more. It’s all very important to the process.”

Jonah began running his hands from Beth’s head down her neck to her back, pushing his hips forward as he did. A moan, followed by a quiet gagging noise was audible, though Beth’s face was turned the away.

Jonah pulled back and Beth let out a gasp. He pressed his hands firmly into her, causing her to moan again.

“Beth, I’m going to focus on your lower back now, is that OK? Would you like me to do that?”

“Yes.”

“To do that, I’m going to straddle you…is that OK?”

“Yes please…” she moaned.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Jonah lifted one leg over Beth and settled on his knees, his bullish balls resting on her ass. His massive, hard cock was now shockingly on display. Compared to his skinny body, it seemed absurdly thick. Its length projected out, hanging over Beth’s body menacingly.

Jonah place his hands on Beth’s lower back and kneaded it with his thumbs. Beth moaned and writhed on the table.

“This is a much better angle,” Jonah said. “Thank you, Beth, for letting me do this.”

“Thank YOU…” she murmured.

“Brad, do you see how her hips are raised?” Jonah said to the camera. “See how she is presenting herself to me? This is her body’s way of letting me know that she wants more.”

Jonah shuffled back and bit, his hands working their way down onto Beth’s ass.

“Beth, do you want more?” he asked.

“Yes…please Jonah…”

“Do you want to feel me inside you while I massage you?”

“Yes,” she moaned.

Jonah took his massive cock into on hand and rubbed the thick head against Beth’s pussy.

“I need your consent…” he said. “I need to hear you say it.”

“Please, Jonah,” she moaned. “Let me feel you inside me. I want it.”

Jonah put both hands on Beth’s lower back and pressed his thumbs into her as he sunk his tremendous size slowly into her.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
“Oh my god, Jonah,” Beth wailed. “You’re fucking huge. So fucking huge…be gentle please.”

“I will be,” Jonah said, reassuringly. “Trust me. It may hurt a bit at first, but it will feel good very soon, do you trust me?”

“Yes…” she moaned, her eyes closed tightly. “I trust you.”

“Good,” he said, stroking in and out of her slowly, introducing a bit more of his cock to her with each gentle entry.

Beth made small sounds of discomfort that soon gave way to moans of pleasure.

“That’s good,” Jonah said. “You’re taking it well now…does it feel good?”

“Yes, fuck…” she replied. “It feels so good. So full…”

“Does Brad have a nice big cock like me?” Jonah asked.

“No, nobody has a cock as big as yours…”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes…I want more of your huge cock in me. I want it all.”

“Then come here,” Jonah said, sliding out of her and crawling back to stand at the back of the table. His cock was hugely hard now, and glistening wet as he waited for her. Beth shimmied down, lowering herself to her feet and bending over the table, her heavy breasts hanging between her arms. Jonah pushed his immense thickness back into her.

“Oh my GOD!” she yelled, throwing her head back in pleasure.

“May I touch your breasts?” Jonah asked.

“Yes, please!” she moaned. “Use your hands on my tits, god, please use your hands on them.”

Jonah reached around and took hold of her breasts, his hands overfilled with soft flesh.

“Fuck you feel so good…” she moaned.

Jonah took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled them back and forth, tugging slightly.

“Oh my…holy fuck…you’re going to make me…” Beth sputtered. “HOLY SHIT I’M CUMMING!”

Jonah continued to saw his massive cock into her from behind as she convulsed in his hands.

“Holy shit, Jonah,” she panted as she recovered. “That fucking COCK. Those HANDS. That was…amazing…how do you know just how to…”

“Would you like more?” he cut her off.

“Yes, I want more!”

“I need to hear it…”

“I consent, I appreciate you, whatever you need to hear…”

“Oh, we’re well past that,” he growled as he pulled his cock out of her. “I need to hear you beg.”

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
“Please, Jonah,” Beth begged. “Please…please fuck me.”

She dropped to her knees and took his huge cock into her mouth, sucking it vigorously.

“Let me show you how much I want it,” she said between long licks up the shaft.

Jonah threw his head back and closed his eyes as Beth pushed as much of him into her throat as she could manage, stroking the rest.

“Now she’s learned,” Jonah said casually, looking into the camera. “What she needs…what only I can give her…”

She pulled him free from her mouth, and looked up at him.

“Please, Jonah, I’m begging you to please fuck me with this huge cock.”

Jonah helped her to her feet and pushed her back onto the table. She scooted back, laying down as he crawled onto her. He placed the fat head of his cock at her pussy.

“More,” he said.

“Please…” she whimpered. “Please Jonah…fuck me. Fill me. Do whatever you like. It all feels so good…you feel so good.”

Jonah nodded and pushed into her, and she immediately began writhing under him, overcome with pleasure.

“I want to kiss you,” he said. “Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Yes…”

“You need to beg for it.”

“Please, Jonah…kiss me. Whatever you want, please do it. Please, just keep fucking me with this huge cock.”

Beth reached up and pulled Jonah’s face to hers, kissing him deeply. In return, he ground his hips into her, filling her with his immense size. Beth struggled to continue kissing him as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. Eventually, it was too much and she released her grip on him, her mouth falling open in a silent yell, her eyes open wide and wild.

Jonah began taking long strokes in and out of her, slamming into her with each thrust.

“GOD DAMN!” Beth screamed. “YOU’RE SO FUCKING BIG. SO FUCKING GOOD. NOBODY HAS EVER FUCKED ME LIKE YOU FUCK ME.”

“Beg me for more,” Jonah growled.

“PLEASE!” Beth yelled. “Give me everything. Please Jonah. I want it all.”

“Do you want to feel me cum?”

“Yes! I want you to cum inside me. Cum for me, baby.”

“Beg.”

“PLEAAAAAASE cum inside me. Please!”

Jonah quickened his pace, stroking in and out of Beth faster and harder. He took her head into his hand, their eyes locking onto each others’.

“Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!” Beth wailed as she stared at Jonah, her eyes wild again.

She shook with another powerful orgasm as Jonah began bucking wildly on top of her for several long seconds. Eventually, he slowed and stopped, catching his breath.

He let go of Beth’s head, and it rolled to the side facing the camera, her eyes half open and her body still twitching as she gasped for breath.

Jonah strolled over to the camera as Beth laid quivering, her eyes closed. Soon, the screen was filled with his giant, softening cock. It still glistened with Beth’s juices, and his enormous balls moved up and down noticeably, still recovering from their own enormous release.

“Brad, Brad, Brad…” Jonah said, his cock still the only thing filling the screen. “I hope you enjoyed our little lesson, but I’ll admit, the goal was really to train her…not you. I couldn’t give a shit about you, and I know you never gave a shit about me. You knew I loved her, but you asked her out anyway. And when you needed help making rent, you asked ME to move in with you. Because you didn’t have to worry about your girl being interested in me. I was safe. Harmless. Well…buddy…”

Jonah lifted his hefty cock to the camera and squeezed it, forcing it to grow and leak a trickle of cum.

“Don’t hurry home. I’m just getting started.”

Jonah dropped his cock, letting it hang heavy. He leaned down, and pressed SEND.

THE END.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
“Please, Jonah,” Beth begged. “Please…please fuck me.”

She dropped to her knees and took his huge cock into her mouth, sucking it vigorously.

“Let me show you how much I want it,” she said between long licks up the shaft.

Jonah threw his head back and closed his eyes as Beth pushed as much of him into her throat as she could manage, stroking the rest.

“Now she’s learned,” Jonah said casually, looking into the camera. “What she needs…what only I can give her…”

She pulled him free from her mouth, and looked up at him.

“Please, Jonah, I’m begging you to please fuck me with this huge cock.”

Jonah helped her to her feet and pushed her back onto the table. She scooted back, laying down as he crawled onto her. He placed the fat head of his cock at her pussy.

“More,” he said.

“Please…” she whimpered. “Please Jonah…fuck me. Fill me. Do whatever you like. It all feels so good…you feel so good.”

Jonah nodded and pushed into her, and she immediately began writhing under him, overcome with pleasure.

“I want to kiss you,” he said. “Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Yes…”

“You need to beg for it.”

“Please, Jonah…kiss me. Whatever you want, please do it. Please, just keep fucking me with this huge cock.”

Beth reached up and pulled Jonah’s face to hers, kissing him deeply. In return, he ground his hips into her, filling her with his immense size. Beth struggled to continue kissing him as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. Eventually, it was too much and she released her grip on him, her mouth falling open in a silent yell, her eyes open wide and wild.

Jonah began taking long strokes in and out of her, slamming into her with each thrust.

“GOD DAMN!” Beth screamed. “YOU’RE SO FUCKING BIG. SO FUCKING GOOD. NOBODY HAS EVER FUCKED ME LIKE YOU FUCK ME.”

“Beg me for more,” Jonah growled.

“PLEASE!” Beth yelled. “Give me everything. Please Jonah. I want it all.”

“Do you want to feel me cum?”

“Yes! I want you to cum inside me. Cum for me, baby.”

“Beg.”

“PLEAAAAAASE cum inside me. Please!”

Jonah quickened his pace, stroking in and out of Beth faster and harder. He took her head into his hand, their eyes locking onto each others’.

“Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!” Beth wailed as she stared at Jonah, her eyes wild again.

She shook with another powerful orgasm as Jonah began bucking wildly on top of her for several long seconds. Eventually, he slowed and stopped, catching his breath.

He let go of Beth’s head, and it rolled to the side facing the camera, her eyes half open and her body still twitching as she gasped for breath.

Jonah strolled over to the camera as Beth laid quivering, her eyes closed. Soon, the screen was filled with his giant, softening cock. It still glistened with Beth’s juices, and his enormous balls moved up and down noticeably, still recovering from their own enormous release.

“Brad, Brad, Brad…” Jonah said, his cock still the only thing filling the screen. “I hope you enjoyed our little lesson, but I’ll admit, the goal was really to train her…not you. I couldn’t give a shit about you, and I know you never gave a shit about me. You knew I loved her, but you asked her out anyway. And when you needed help making rent, you asked ME to move in with you. Because you didn’t have to worry about your girl being interested in me. I was safe. Harmless. Well…buddy…”

Jonah lifted his hefty cock to the camera and squeezed it, forcing it to grow and leak a trickle of cum.

“Don’t hurry home. I’m just getting started.”

Jonah dropped his cock, letting it hang heavy. He leaned down, and pressed SEND.

THE END.
Felt like I could have done without the constant consent questions over and over every few minutes. Other than that I think it was a pretty good story. I've always liked how detailed you are in your stories, makes me feel like I'm right there in the action too

• Haha
Reactions: StaffnRod