The video of a well-endowed man who appears to be much larger than 12 inches-long.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I call fake, here is another video of that guy... there are several out there but he never cums in any of them, wonder why?

BonerTube - 12 Inch Monster

But.... one can clearly see that the penis does have foreskin, ie the man in the video, he can run the foreskin forward and then backwards, uncovering and covering the glans as often as he wants...
might a penile prosthesis también have foreskin?.

I have seen a black man who has gold teeth and in the videos of this black man, he has a very long mega-penis that looks like a snake, an anaconda and this man's penis foreskin does not seem to be stiff texture, not like the skin of an erect penis is erect but you can feel is like a sponge.

anyone arguing that this is real is only embarrassing one's self by doing so.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I call fake, here is another video of that guy... there are several out there but he never cums in any of them, wonder why?

BonerTube - 12 Inch Monster

Well... I guess this other video I posted here should also be a fake silicone prosthesis. The video is very fuzzy and the penis is not very definite.

BonerTube - 14 Inch Monster

Supposedly, according to the video, an erect penis is 14 inches-long.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But.... one can clearly see that the penis does have foreskin, ie the man in the video, he can run the foreskin forward and then backwards, uncovering and covering the glans as often as he wants...
might a penile prosthesis también have foreskin?.

None of that ever happens anywhere in that video.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why do these incredibly well-endowed men always own such poor quality cameras? :rolleyes:

THIS is one of the most brilliant questions I have ever seen on this web site. ;) Bravo! You would certainly think that if one had something so impressive to show off that one might acquire a better camera to do said showing off with..

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
None of that ever happens anywhere in that video.

Hi... It's me again.

I assume the erect penis that we can see at this another video, is a real and not a penis implant silocone. It looks very real!, And looks very large and thin.

Link: SUPER MONSTER BLACK COCK - xHamster.com

According to you: How many inches long is this penis?.