The vinny_spiruccino appreciation thread

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
exwhysee said:
Some love him for more than his looks...or his endowment, or his sex-stud status and wit. If anyone knows of a person like this, please let us know.

No no no, let ME know so's I can dispose of their body & divert their undeserved attention back to ME!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so you know, Vinny, for the last 3 months I've been crawling on my hands and needs toward Charlotte just to pay you homage.

I'm almost to Omaha right now, should be there by like August.

D

deleted3782

Suddenly the title "Love and a .45" pops into my head.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Matthew said:
Just so you know, Vinny, for the last 3 months I've been crawling on my hands and needs toward Charlotte just to pay you homage.

I'm almost to Omaha right now, should be there by like August.

Should be nice & hot (aka-sweaty) by the time you get here

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Should be nice & hot (aka-sweaty) by the time you get here

I should throw my two cents in. Vinny was one of the first people to welcome me to LPSG. He is a fine man.. and anyone would be lucky to take his Gi-normous penis in their bum:rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
I should throw my two cents in. Vinny was one of the first people to welcome me to LPSG. He is a fine man.. and anyone would be lucky to take his Gi-normous penis in their bum:rolleyes:

Not me. I like my internal organs arranged just like they are. But there's lots of other stuff we can do... :biggrin1:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
How many people are you fucking dating? You gotta leave some for the rest of us Vinny... esspecially when it is Bronxy. She is ubber fine, and oh so sassy:rolleyes:

The question is... how many people are dating me? There's plenty of me to go around...

And yes, Bronxy is a fine Godiva sweet thang... all day long & twice on Sunday. Amen.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
How many people are you fucking dating? You gotta leave some for the rest of us Vinny... esspecially when it is Bronxy. She is ubber fine, and oh so sassy:rolleyes:
vinny_spiruccino said:
The question is... how many people are dating me? There's plenty of me to go around...

And yes, Bronxy is a fine Godiva sweet thang... all day long & twice on Sunday. Amen.
Which means on Sunday, there's room in the schedule for you, Jeffie.:bukkake2:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
[b said:
jeff black][/b] How many people are you fucking dating? You gotta leave some for the rest of us Vinny... esspecially when it is Bronxy. She is ubber fine, and oh so sassy:rolleyes:

Which means on Sunday, there's room in the schedule for you, Jeffie.:bukkake2:

And maybe during the week when Vinny is sleeping.. I can be real quick Bronxy... 2 minutes in and out :sleeping: :3some: :popworm:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
And maybe during the week when Vinny is sleeping.. I can be real quick Bronxy... 2 minutes in and out :sleeping: :3some: :popworm:

If you ever gave me a two minute shag, you'd owe me big time. I'll accept payment in slow, easy installments over an extended period of time.

And now, because it's always about Vinny

Does anyone else hear the rotor-rooter jingle when the see his profile picture?