The visual excitement

neophyte314

Experimental Member
Media
From the responses to my last question, it seems that the visual appearance of a large penis is important to women.

So....

when you meet a guy, before you see him naked for the first time, do you somehow get a feeling for how 'big' he is. Does this feeling come from how his package looks beneath his clothes, the way he carries himself generally or would you try to brush against him to get a feel.

Also, would you ever pick a guy out of the crowd because you think he is hung.

Finally (sorry for all the questions - but I am a really curious person), if a guy you thought was huge finally dropped his pants for you and he wasn't hung how would you react.

Thanks

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY response?

"What! I was robbed! " LOL! NO seriously I think it really depends on so many things. I have to think about all of the things I bring to the table and that person's expectations too. I might no have all they were dreaming of either but that is life and growing up when you realize that the sum total is greater than the individual parts.

Naughty

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
When I was younger was so much less mature I would dump the guy on the spot if he didn't live up to m expectations. Now I am more forgiving, but yes I do pick a guy out of the crowd because of how he is hung. Again when I was younger, at uni parties and the such the best trick would to to sit on the guys knee and brush him as if accidently. He would soon swell up and his size would be a secret no more. : )

mycar1

1st Like
Media
Again when I was younger, at uni parties and the such the best trick would to to sit on the guys knee and brush him as if accidently. He would soon swell up and his size would be a secret no more. : )

That is so hot. :yourock: