The waltons

cutttboy

Experimental Member
Media
I have to admit I watched The Waltons a lot as a kid. They must have had some privacy (ha! ha!!) as that house seemed to be quite large in the opening and closing credits. Maybe the only bathroom in the house or the outside privy might have presented challenges for gay encounters! Who knew, I just learned the other day on CBC, here in Canada, that Will Geer (Grandpa Walton) was gay. I say good for him!!

Gayboi25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I w
you answered your own question. it was the 70's; there's no nudity now on tv. naturally it was behind the scenes, like a blooper reel.
on how they pulled that off with so many kids, unless it was closed set or something, if it had been from a blooper reel.

Reactions: Brothercasey

Love all the Walton boys! I use to imagine little barefoot Jim Bob out in the barn sucking big brother John Boy's cock.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember I always wondered how they jacked off with them all in 1 room....
Many of us have been spoiled in having the luxury of privacy. On a recent HGTV House Hunters episode, a multi-child family made a big deal about their oldest son needing his own room because he was now 14.

Reactions: pdxjoe

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to watch the Waltons too. I cant get enough of John Boy's penis bulge either. Iy calls to me lol....

But one episode that i just love...
The episode when the new Reverend arrives played by the late great sexy John Ritter. He was young and hung. John boy is questioning what is sin. His dad tells him that the Rev is out back taking a bath go ask...
Then they show a young shirtless John Ritter wrapped in a small tight towel wetting himself with a hose and moving around...you can see his penis bulge against the towel a few times. I LOVE THIS EPISODE! i love wet guys and i had a huge crush on John so this was huge for my fantasies.
If only there were John Ritter frontal nudes out there somewhere it would be fantastic!

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David W. Harper aka Jim Bob was a cutie. When he got older he gained weight and lost his hot little body. There were frontal pics of him several years ago but it wasnt him even though they claimed it was. You could easily tell from the face it wasnt him.

Jason Walton may not have been the best looking one but there are a few episodes that he sports a real nice bulge too.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love to watch the Waltons too. I cant get enough of John Boy's penis bulge either. Iy calls to me lol....

But one episode that i just love...
The episode when the new Reverend arrives played by the late great sexy John Ritter. He was young and hung. John boy is questioning what is sin. His dad tells him that the Rev is out back taking a bath go ask...
Then they show a young shirtless John Ritter wrapped in a small tight towel wetting himself with a hose and moving around...you can see his penis bulge against the towel a few times. I LOVE THIS EPISODE! i love wet guys and i had a huge crush on John so this was huge for my fantasies.
If only there were John Ritter frontal nudes out there somewhere it would be fantastic!
I started watching the episodes again recently and I have to admit I had a thing for Richard Thomas (John boy). He was hot.
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg