The War on Women: a culture war in the US

citr

Experimental Member
Media
You're lame. The sarcastic things you're trying to say about me are actually completely applicable to you

Remember, you said something about my user name first and I didn't say anything to you. Talk about coming out of the woodworks...

Sure. I've pointed out what I've wanted to, and IMO the "grab a cheeseburger" sequence with VB makes the point well enough on it's own. In the interest of not having this thread locked (do they lock threads here?) I will no longer reply to this sideshow.

VB I admire your endurance but unless AM raises a substantive point I think it'd be better to not reply to him from here on out, as we're making a muck of this thread and, incidentally, playing to the standard misogynist "make a fuss over some insignificant rhetorical quibble while ignoring/obscuring the issues at hand" tactic.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@citr Nothing I've said has been misogynistic. You, much like VB, took offense to my user name and felt it necessary to say something. Much ado about nothing.

Don't worry you aren't getting any more replies from me either. Not that you had any in the first place, but your last post solidified the fact that you have no validity or credibility.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@VynilBoy Your verbose and circumlocutory posts aren't worth reading and they are hardly worth responding to.

So sorry you can't (or won't) read them. Seriously, it doesn't look good for you either way.

But if you think you're really making a difference by being an internet message board warrior then by all means go ahead - it won't bother me one bit.

I do whatever I please around here as long as it's within the TOS. If you don't like it, then tough shit.

It's amazing how intimidated you are simply by my user name. I think you fail to realize that I have many friends on this board and a lot if them are women.

Oh jeez, look... it's more of the same useless rhetoric. Did you forget that I'm gay, genius? Why should I care if you have more female friends on LPSG?

Who's going to vouch for your character? Cause I've got plenty of friends here that know I'm a kind person and word is that you aren't very well liked.

I don't need people to vouch for me around here and I know that I have "enemies". At the same time, I know I have received much support from people on this board due to the fact that I'm outspoken and have no problem calling anything exactly what it is.

You can take the meaning of my user name to the extreme, but you don't give it it's meaning - I do.

That's nice, Bubbles, really. Now can we get back to the thread topic?

You and citr are in the same boat, and your ship is sinking... fast!

Well if we want to look at this from an angle that circulates around the thread topic and not your usual banter, I've provided a question as well as an argument surrounding "men's rights" that you have completely dodged several times. Instead, you've been doing nothing but clamoring about how great you think you are, how many female friends you have and how I'm supposed to be not well liked as if somehow your continued neanderthal-like character rants are more important than the subject matter. In other words, beyond your moniker and a few pics of your dick you provide nothing of any intellectual stimulation to this discussion. You desperately try to write it off like you're somehow "uninterested", but you keep coming back for more since in your mind your image is far more important than provoking a healthy discussion. Unfortunately, you've ran into the one person who doesn't give a damn about what other people think of you. I asked you a simple, non threatening question. You responded with an insult. Despite your image and the tough talk, it's obvious who is the strong one in this discussion. So can you make this less about how everyone is supposed to hate me and more about the thread topic? Or can you not talk about that, being the weak minded individual that you really are?

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@VB You're talking to the wall now, but you'd do yourself some good if you'd read your posts to yourself in the mirror. If you don't care about women then why even post on this thread?

Your posts read like " blah blah blah I'm a dumbass blah blah blah ".

C'mon son! You're grounded now, go to your room!

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
VB I admire your endurance but unless AM raises a substantive point I think it'd be better to not reply to him from here on out, as we're making a muck of this thread and, incidentally, playing to the standard misogynist "make a fuss over some insignificant rhetorical quibble while ignoring/obscuring the issues at hand" tactic.

That's probably for the best. If I would have known asking him a simple question would have sparked such a cantankerous response I wouldn't have even bothered.

AlphaMale said:
@VB You're talking to the wall now, but you'd do yourself some good if you'd read your posts to yourself in the mirror. If you don't care about women then why even post on this thread?

Your posts read like " blah blah blah I'm a dumbass blah blah blah ".

C'mon son! You're grounded now, go to your room!

Are you through, Magilla? Evolved humans would like to talk now. BTW, no truer words were said when you said I was talking to a wall. Was that another one of the nicknames given to you by your female brethren? Because it fits. Now, thread topic or no topic... understand?

Last edited:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
T.

There is a war on parents.

There is a war on monirity groups of certain ethnic varieties.

There is a war on animals by researchers and those inhumanely trap mice.

There is a war on mosquitoes.

There is a war on gas prices.

The word "war" is emotionall-charged, isn't it?

War on Want

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now, thread topic or no topic... understand?

Yes, I thoroughly understand that you're an idiot and a troll. You can live in your 2 plus 2 equals 5 world all you want, it's not going to change anything.

You can have the thread, I've said everything that I wanted to say. My work here is done.

But go ahead and post up another novel, I'm sure you'll be the only one reading it.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's as if you can still hear that steady, unrelenting and growingly irrelevant beating... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, let's focus more on the culture war that's going on. Rachel Maddow has been an outspoken journalist in regards to all of the actions, both legal and illegal, being taken by certain members of the GOP and extreme pro-lifers. Here's video links to several stories:

YouTube - Rachel Maddow - Anti-Abortion Extremists Soliciting Murder
YouTube - Rachel Maddow- Anti-abortion movement on trial
YouTube - Rachel Maddow- Wyoming anti-abortion bill advances
YouTube - Planned Parenthood is the Primary Health Care Provider for 3 Million American Women

The links we could provide are seemingly endless, but we can start there for now. Whether you want to call it a "war" or not, the lines are more certainly being drawn and it's going to take an informed electoral body to stop it.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cola tastes like sugar, burnt sugar, and some bitter stuff. It tastes like a burp. Only marketing could make something that tastes like medicine be the number one beverage.

War on Real.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I have seen my fair share of men at planned parenthood for sure, so it's not just a war on women. What really pisses me off is the arguments about abortion, when that is the LEAST performed service that PP offers. When you are without proper insurance and have a lot of FEMININE ISSUES, Planned Parenthood is a savior. I think all hell would break loose if people could no longer partake in their help and services.