The Way of The Penis - Martial Art issues

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else here do Karate or a similar martial art. Do you find any issue with controlling your third leg when training. Personally I wear close fitting briefs x 2 to get things tucked out of harms way

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wondered whether it was a typo, and you were wanting to talk about the "marital" arts, but then I read on....

International Jock have some wonderful gear that is specially designed for martial arts, and makes a fashion statement all on its own.

Not sure about the comfort level, but it should be able to tame the tiger!

Golden Tiger Groin Cup Supporter at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Adidas Karate Groin Protector at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Adidas Tae Kwon Do Protector at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Being a tae kwon do instructor I find that a jockstrap works best even works for the jump and what not

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I only did Aikido which is more mild but I was fine wearing a pair of boxer briefs. Keeps it relatively in close but then again we didn't practice and kicks or strikes that would be a danger.

I do Taekwondo, Hapkido and some weapons training (nunchuckas for now). So far, this hasn't been an issue for me. When I get into more intense sparring, I will worry about it.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
For me regular old boxers did the trick, even during heavy sparring. Sometimes I even went commando (not reccommended for the circumcised in heavy canvas pants) if it's really an issue, perhaps a pair of jammers/bike shorts or other tight swimwear would acheive the desired result and still let you move. I hate jockstraps though, so i'm biased.