The way to tell if he's well endowed?

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to figure out ways to tell if a guy is well endowed before jumping in bed... (at the point of meeting as opposed to the point of entry!)

This is pretty anecdotal, (with the exception of 1 guy) but whenever I ask if a guy has measured his dick, ALL of the ones who "claim" not to have ever measured are on the very small side. I think they are scared of the follow up question.

Anyway so I think just asking a guy if he thinks all men measure and if he ever has, is a pretty quick weed out for the below average ones. Thoughts?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all men do, or have measured. i can see the thought behind your reasoning.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then again some guys may be uncomfotable answering the question all together so that's why they say they've never measured. i've been asked by a couple girls and am sometimes reluctant to tell them my size before they see it because i don't think they'll believe me. having a girl think you're lying about your size before you've had sex is kind of frustrating sometimes.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Another thing is I think guys want to be sure they are appreciated for themselves; mind, body, etc...not just the size of their cock.

I don't think I could be with a girl that only liked me for my dick, and didn't appreciate what all I truly had to offer.

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also if you just tell people you measure they may think your conceded an care about it way to much.

and as Lucky said they may think your lying,as for me i wouldnt mind proving it given i wasnt in the middle of the street or something.

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tall, thin (not pathetically thin) guys almost always have big dicks, the athletic slender types are the best. I find the type of nose and fingers are good indicators as to it's aesthetic qualities too. Now I've been with guys who aren't fit or athletic (very few as that is my type) and some of them have big ones too, but it's pretty sure fire if they're tall but not big boned, wide or genetically flabby.

Would you be okay with a guy asking about your pussy or tits before he goes further? Sounds offensive to me.

I wouldn't be offended if you asked me, because I ask guys about their size, I consciously strive to be non-hypocritical.
We all know though that if this thread had been started asking of a way to tell if a girl is tight or has big or small lips, there no doubt would be some females crusading for vengeance, despite being on a website that glorifies a specific male physical quality that they prefer over others.
If it happens I will come to the defense of you fellows ;)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall, thin (not pathetically thin) guys almost always have big dicks, the athletic slender types are the best. I find the type of nose and fingers are good indicators as to it's aesthetic qualities too. Now I've been with guys who aren't fit or athletic (very few as that is my type) and some of them have big ones too, but it's pretty sure fire if they're tall but not big boned, wide or genetically flabby.

I wouldn't be offended if you asked me, because I ask guys about their size, I consciously strive to be non-hypocritical.
We all know though that if this thread had been started asking of a way to tell if a girl is tight or has big or small lips, there no doubt would be some females crusading for vengeance, despite being on a website that glorifies a specific male physical quality that they prefer over others.
If it happens I will come to the defense of you fellows ;)

i like this girl.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been trying to figure out ways to tell if a guy is well endowed before jumping in bed...
I think just asking a guy if he thinks all men measure and if he ever has, is a pretty quick weed out for the below average ones.

My response would be:
"You have such a pretty face! Do you think all women measure to see exactly how far open their vaginas will stretch? And do you think all women stick rulers up their vaginas to see how deep they are? Because, really, if you haven't done that and you cannot tell me the precise maximum dimensions of your vaginal capacity, then I will be forced to assume that you are a below average woman, and I'd rather find that out now rather than after we've bothered to find a place to go to bed together. And while I'm standing here, would you provide me with your measurements? Because if they are not 42-18-36, you are not the perfect woman for me, and I really don't want to be disappointed to see you naked and find out I bothered with an imperfect, average woman after I've paid for a room."
"No? You won't tell me? Awwwwwww. That's so sad, because you have such gentleness behind your eyes and seem like such a nice girl. Oh, well, I have to go then, because for me, because I'm perfect, it's all about the numbers. Bye-bye now. And good luck."

What are you doing looking for a straight man in San Francisco anyway?

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to figure out ways to tell if a guy is well endowed before jumping in bed...
I think just asking a guy if he thinks all men measure and if he ever has, is a pretty quick weed out for the below average ones.

My response would be:
"You have such a pretty face! Do you think all women measure to see exactly how far open their vaginas will stretch? And do you think all women stick rulers up their vaginas to see how deep they are? Because, really, if you haven't done that and you cannot tell me the precise maximum dimensions of your vaginal capacity, then I will be forced to assume that you are a below average woman, and I'd rather find that out now rather than after we've bothered to find a place to go to bed together. And while I'm standing here, would you provide me with your measurements? Because if they are not 42-18-36, you are not the perfect woman for me, and I really don't want to be disappointed to see you naked and find out I bothered with an imperfect, average woman after I've paid for a room."
"No? You won't tell me? Awwwwwww. That's so sad, because you have such gentleness behind your eyes and seem like such a nice girl. Oh, well, I have to go then, because for me, because I'm perfect, it's all about the numbers. Bye-bye now. And good luck."

LOL...wow. That was...just great.

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a big cock forum, this is not a gay forum or a lets all compliment each other despite what we really think forum or a political forum. It is a forum dedicated to large penises. Large penises...

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As soon as I heard as a youngster that you need 6 inches to achieve manhood, I grabbed a ruler and measured. Therefore, I believe all males have measured, and probably incorrectly as I did in my childhood.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a big cock forum, this is not a gay forum or a lets all compliment each other despite what we really think forum or a political forum. It is a forum dedicated to large penises. Large penises...

Exactly right. And for a woman to want to screen potential lovers for men who are well-endowed does not mean that she would not also appreciate those with intelligence and personality. She can assess that by talking with him--why should she not also look for a conversational way to determine his cock size?

I say more power to women like Annette and sanfrangirl. Your boldness is incredibly sexy.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My response would be:
"You have such a pretty face! Do you think all women measure to see exactly how far open their vaginas will stretch? ...

Hahaha, My my! Quite the controversy I've caused.

We all have our shallow attractions. I wish I could say men approach me because of my huge "personality".

And you're right. SF is not exactly a mecca for straight males.

What I'm really trying to find out is, do all men measure? Are the ones who say they haven't lying? Have you measured?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any guy who has a ruler has measured. if a guy says he hasn't, he is lying. and this is not a generalization

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe u people believe EVERY SINGLE GUY has measured the size of their dicks. While I'll say yes I have I don't think every guy has. Me having measured mine simply came from the "online world" how i measure up has never come up in conversation with anyone other than people online for me to have thought hey maybe I should measure my dick, even for curiosity purposes. I didn't even know what the actual sized dick was until I found out online. However, being 7.5 x 6 or so I've been told I was above average but had it not been for the internet and online conversations I would've never felt the need to measure it.

Now, along w/ the obvious (a bulge) ways to tell could possibly include their body build, idk if its me or if I'm exaggerating but you can tell a little bout the size of the lil man by the size of the man, himself.