Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read the only statistically significant correlation between the size of a man's body part and the size of his penis is the hands. That is, large hands tends to correlate with a large dick.

Note that contrary to urban legend, foot size does not correlate with dick size.

Jack

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read the only statistically significant correlation between the size of a man's body part and the size of his penis is the hands. That is, large hands tends to correlate with a large dick.

Note that contrary to urban legend, foot size does not correlate with dick size.

Jack

It was a Pigman, Jerry. A pigman!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Class and breeding? These sound like terms used by people who wed primarily for social status. Is that more acceptable than sexual satisfaction?

Those are terms I'd apply to someone I'd wed, yes, and social status as well, although not necessarily nearly all or most would. But that's because I am not looking to wed when I look for sex partners, especially given that the polygamy would be obscene by now. By the way, neither do I think the OP was talking about somebody to marry, because even if she was told he had a fat 10 inches, I do hope that doesn't mean one goes immediately to find the justice...

Okay, maybe I was too harsh, but it seems to me that it is measurement itself as a question that is so stupid, not that there might not be questions about size. She could give a general size approximation, he could answer in some way, if he's misrepresented himself by the time of fucking, then she can say simply 'You're just not what I was looking for.' Lots of women want big dicks, but I don't agree with her at all that men who don't want to talk about measurement are going to be small. That's just a crock of shit, and I've had immense experience with this. Given that the gay world is so full of emphasis on size, the only point I'm making is that there is a difference in SIZE and in MEASUREMENT. If it really is a matter of hardcore measuement, then it's an athletic thing, purely, and both parties can talk about it freely (this sounds like an internet thing would be necessary to start. I never do that, but lots of people do. On the internet, you can ask for pictures and all the rest. None of this interests me, because I want to meet people in person.) If somebody just wants a big cock (I do for sucking, don't require it in somebody who sucks or fucks me), it can be found out easily enough. There are also interim things that can be done, like no further dates, it is just common sense.

But if somebody just wants to know if most men measure, I just think the answer is that some do and some don't and that a study must be made if it's so important. I don't know why it would be. Again, I just want to know if a guy has a reasonably big dick, that is plump and has presence. I am not concerned with whether he has 11 inches, although if I knew it, I would usually suck it! The OP just has to sharpen up her technique when she is meeting someone new, and I guess the internet would in fact be ideal for this sort of 'measurement check.' Ask him for pictures, for God's sake, and let him send them.

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I was talking to a guy I met on a chubbychaser site (hey, I'm chubby and I like to get chased). We'd moved to Yahoo chat and were talking for about 10-15 mins and he asked how big my tits were - I said 44ddd and asked how big his dick was. Told me 14" - LOL

Anyway, it made me think of this thread. Almost told him about it but caught myself in time.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Last night I was talking to a guy I met on a chubbychaser site (hey, I'm chubby and I like to get chased). We'd moved to Yahoo chat and were talking for about 10-15 mins and he asked how big my tits were - I said 44ddd and asked how big his dick was. Told me 14" - LOL

Anyway, it made me think of this thread. Almost told him about it but caught myself in time.

Haha! What did you say to that?:biggrin1:

Mmmm, 44ddd tits...:wink:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! What did you say to that?:biggrin1:

Mmmm, 44ddd tits...:wink:

I acted like I believed him, of course. Silly. What am I supposed to say?

I'm also not 100% convinced his pics were him either - and he was talking ebonics. I'm sorry but I'm white and I'm not into street slang. It was fun to talk to him though, but you know how I love to flirt.:tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I acted like I believed him, of course. Silly. What am I supposed to say?

I'm also not 100% convinced his pics were him either - and he was talking ebonics. I'm sorry but I'm white and I'm not into street slang. It was fun to talk to him though, but you know how I love to flirt.:tongue:

Of course I know you live to flirt, I love flirting back. :tongue:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to figure out ways to tell if a guy is well endowed before jumping in bed... (at the point of meeting as opposed to the point of entry!)

This is pretty anecdotal, (with the exception of 1 guy) but whenever I ask if a guy has measured his dick, ALL of the ones who "claim" not to have ever measured are on the very small side. I think they are scared of the follow up question.

Anyway so I think just asking a guy if he thinks all men measure and if he ever has, is a pretty quick weed out for the below average ones. Thoughts?

Get on your knees and let him slap your face with it,then you'll know how big he is!Or better yet hike that miny skirt up and let him stick it up your ass in front of everyone at the bar.They will tell you based on the look on your face if it was big!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, good idea; On your first date, ask him if he measures his penis. As a counter, expect guys to ask you if your hymen broke before you had sex for the first time.

I think going out with you could be very interesting. lol