• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Over The Top :wink:

Thanks, would have never guess it. Searched Google for OTT and still couldn't figure it out.

Best I could figure was that he was dense and meant OCD.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put the cream and sugar in first and pour in the coffee, avoids the stirring process.

Media
Green Tea is my usual, boil the water, steep the tea and add Stevia as a 0 calorie sweetener because I am watching my figure :wink: (There are times I satisfy my sweet tooth and sweeten my green tea with Pomegranate juice and ice it.)

I have a coffee service that delivers gourmet coffee to my door step. :eek:
I tried grinding the beans myself for a while but it was messy and took up precious counter space.

I brew the coffee, put my Stevia and milk in the cup then pour the coffee. If it is not hot enough, I usually zap it in the microwave for a few seconds to bring the temp up.

Coffee and Tea are my indulgences. I never take the cheap route with either of them.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Fresh ground coffee, no sugar, no milk/cream. I'm a purist that way (but hardly "pure"...) :biggrin1:

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m curious ...... anyone into “sun tea” ..... yes my hippy is showing

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am i not surprised that YOU like a good brew? :wink:

:rolleyes:well at least I’m not running coffee beans through a monkey’s digestive tract and charging big bucks

wait isn’t honey just bee vomit!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh runs to the bathroom :eek:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you make the tea with milk first, boiling it up together, you are making chai, that is, Indian subcontinent style. It tastes different. Not better or worse I must say. Putting milk in keeps the tannins from robbing the body of some nutrient or other, i forget what.

Milk and green tea simply don't get along. I do like it though. The authentic way is to use loose leaf, drink it after the leaf sinks to the bottom, and keep adding new hot water all day.

But otw I am like most scandinavians and go for the coffee-- gallons of it, dark roasted but filtered through paper, doctors orders. It is a source of cholesterol so I had to give up the percolator and the french press. Honey is lovely and hot milk added after brewing. You can't really boil coffee in the milk. It's unlike chicory that way.