Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

powdersnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if i am making the tea , i put the sugar first , then hot water in it .. mix it and then put the green tea bag and wait :p , vanilla tea would be great instead of green tea too

but if coffee is the subject , i mix cold milk,coffee and sugars first and then add the hot water while keep on mixing :DD

i should be working at Starbucks you know :p

D

deleted509196

It's tea, usually. I've done it several different ways.

Done milk, water, teabag.
Done teabag, water, milk.

I guess just whatever I feel like!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tea, white without.
Coffee, black with two.

Most of the time if I'm making tea, it's with a tea bag in a mug, and the milk goes nowhere near until the teabag's been taken out. If I'm brewing leaf tea in the pot, the milk goes in the cup before the tea gets poured.

Coffee: at home, I grind it fresh and then use the percolator unless I'm making espresso. I drink it black anyway, so no need to worry about milk or cream. At work, I usually have tea, but I'll occasionally have an instant coffee. When I used to take milk in instant coffee, it went in first.

With tea, you want the water to be boiling to get the full flavour. Anything less than 100C when you're brewing tea and it doesn't taste right.

Instant coffee's slightly different. Ideally you want the water to be about 95-98C to get the best flavour. If the water's too hot, you scald the coffee, so the milk goes in first or you give the water a few seconds to cool down before pouring. Ground coffee is slightly more forgiving so you can get away with boiling water or steam, just don't overdo it.