The Wedding of Think_Kink and Matthew

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Did someone forget to transfer this from the other thread?
Your right I did forget!!!
I was kinda wondering where the hell I had mentioned bridesmaids....
ok so we are switch hitting this than too...

All the boys will be bridesmaids, and all the girls will be groomsmen... alright....
Naughty, Gillette, and MZ, Snoozan if she isnt doing the pictures.... anyone else?

Media
You're right, I did forget! I was sort of wondering where the hell I had mentioned bridesmaids. OK, so we are switch hitting this then, too? All the boys will be bridesmaids, and all the girls will be groomsmen, alright? Naughty, Gillette, MZ, and Snoozan—if she isn't doing the pictures. Anyone else?
I'll do spell check and grammar. Sheesh!:biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Congrats on the newfound love, Matty. You guys make a cute couple ... even almost as cute as you and Lex.

However, I don't quite think the board knows about us/our past

For you, Matthew --- my (former?) love: !!!!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeff, none of this is my fault, I swear. It all just fell in my lap! If it makes you feel better, you can consider me the Elizabeth Taylor of LPSG (Elizabeth Taylor as portrayed by John Belushi, that is).

Fuck Belushi. Matthew is really more of an Eddie Izzard ringer, if you ask me. And probably as riotous in heels.

Wow. Congrats! I am amazed at what you two cheeky monkeys are up to. Nuptials preceeded by lots of tomfoolery. I'm game. Where is the location of this high society event, Kink?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kudos Tink And Matthew!

I am overjoyed at being the maid of honor for your nuptials. :smile:
I throw a great bridal shower and have already booked a tasteful room at the Bellagio in Vegas.

FYI - I will be wearing this lovely frock in either raspberry truffle or purple haze. http://www.watters.com/product.php?coll=watters&showid=605

njqt466

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck Belushi. Matthew is really more of an Eddie Izzard ringer, if you ask me. And probably as riotous in heels.

Wow. Congrats! I am amazed at what you two cheeky monkeys are up to. Nuptials preceded by lots of tomfoolery. I'm game. Where is the location of this high society event, Kink?
Not sure... somewhere nice... somewhere where the horses can walk/run up to the alter....
How about Sinsinmatti?
heheee yeah not in the states... more elegant than there... Rome? somewhere insanley expensive....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure... somewhere nice... somewhere where the horses can walk/run up to the alter....

heheee yeah not in the states... more elegant than there... Rome? somewhere insanley expensive....
To hell with it; just rent out a horse ranch and plan the nuptials on the front yard, clear away from the stables of course.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Quercusone would be great entertainment! Besides, if his band bombs he could always strip!! :smile:

You mean when my band bombs. I usually make it through 2 songs before I have to start peeling!:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No... not that casual... I told you I want it to be expensive....

How's this? It's one of my personal faves for weddings and showers. Added bonus, Monmouth County, NJ is horse country and I know a few people with nice stables who live near there.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I play the organ?
(I do, you know. I do.)
I was thinking "Men/lil'sons Wedding March.":cool:
Rubi, there's not a shadow of doubt in my mind about your skill with an organ. Of course we'd be delighted to experience your talent first-hand! But here's the rub: our own Prepstud is also world-renowned for how his hands can make an organ sing (or so I've heard). How could we possibly choose between you two??? Perhaps a duet?

I just love weddings! And the ones here are always so, so sexay!
Honey, you haven't seen 'sexay' until you see the booty dance I'm gonna do at the reception.

*cues 'Shake Your Rump to the Funk' by the Bar-Kays*

Would you also love to be a fly on the wall during some of the wedding nights? I can say I would. I guess I have something voyeuristic, both acoustic and visual, about me.
You're in luck Claire, our union will be all about indulging the pleasures of female voyeurism! See for yourself:
Okay but there is a problem... lol I don't want a big hung guy...
Can I just sit and watch all the pretty boys play with you babe?

Sounds perfect, my darling. Shall we wait for the "Marital Aide" applications to start coming in, or shall we draw up our own sooty little list of potential boytoys? :biggrin1:

Sammy darlin, don't you think we should indulge the formality of Mathew laying his credentials before us to take our sweet TK's hand?
Your old-world customs are quaint, LP, but in this case Kink will be asking my newfound fathers if she can take me as her wife. :flirt:

You know Rawb, you are the second person to say that to me recently. I think Njqt told me the same thing in chat last week. But I do have to confess that I look like hell on wheels in drag. Something always shatters the delicate illusion -- could it be the goatee and chest hair? :confused:

FYI - I will be wearing this lovely frock in either raspberry truffle or purple haze. http://www.watters.com/product.php?coll=watters&showid=605
One word - FABULOUS.

Congrats on the newfound love, Matty. You guys make a cute couple ... even almost as cute as you and Lex.

However, I don't quite think the board knows about us/our past

For you, Matthew --- my (former?) love: !!!!

Wow, you really dug up a chestnut there! That was one of the very first times I ever posted, and probably you too! Looking back, I'm so proud that I've been true to myself this whole time, and never for one minute stopped being a geek.

So yes, it's true ... Gonner and I ain't just DOWN, we BEEN down. Smell me?

That's the downside of coming out of the closet: There's so much more room for skeletons. :cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You're in luck Claire, our union will be all about indulging the pleasures of female voyeurism! See for yourself:
I don't think so babe.... I'm not that crazy

Sounds perfect, my darling. Shall we wait for the "Marital Aide" applications to start coming in, or shall we draw up our own sooty little list of potential boytoys? :biggrin1:
Hrm, guess that means I don't even get a chance to play...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty will you be a bridesmaid / groomsmen for us?
It hasn't been decided what sex will take on what role, but I'd be honored to have you as part of our party.

So darling. does this mean that all of the bridesmaids will dress like Sally Bowles in Cabaret, Marlena Dietrich in "THe Blue Angel", Judy Garland singing "Get Happy" or Julie Andrews in "Victor/Victoria"? If so, I have my outfit all ready. I can even send you a pic of me dressed in it. :biggrin1: