The Wedding of Think_Kink and Matthew

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So darling. does this mean that all of the bridesmaids will dress like Sally Bowles in Cabaret, Marlena Dietrich in "THe Blue Angel", Judy Garland singing "Get Happy" or Julie Andrews in "Victor/Victoria"? If so, I have my outfit all ready. I can even send you a pic of me dressed in it. :biggrin1:
Oooh let me see please!

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean when my band bombs. I usually make it through 2 songs before I have to start peeling!:biggrin1:

Dude, all ya gotta do is peel before you play a single note!! Nobody will give a crap about the music after that. But whateva ya do, just don't show-up the Bride on her big day. For that matter, don't show-up Kink either!! :biggrin1:

Media
Sammy darlin, don't you think we should indulge the formality of Mathew laying his credentials before us to take our sweet TK's hand?
But, of course, my pet, he should whip out his credentials which I have heard are quite impressive, and readily available to the public at large. However, I suspect that he will take more than her hand, don't you think? She can be rather generous with her credentials.

Now just roll over on your stomach and stick your nice firm bum up in the air, I have a huge concept that I would like to slam home with you.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know Rawb, you are the second person to say that to me recently. I think Njqt told me the same thing in chat last week. But I do have to confess that I look like hell on wheels in drag. Something always shatters the delicate illusion -- could it be the goatee and chest hair? :confused:

Izz you izz or izz you ain't like Eddie?
Review the vizualz and let the jury deliberate:

:rolleyes: (and I'll call as my next witnesses GoneA and AlteredEgo)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But, of course, my pet, he should whip out his credentials which I have heard are quite impressive, and readily available to the public at large. However, I suspect that he will take more than her hand, don't you think? She can be rather generous with her credentials.

Now just roll over on your stomach and stick your nice firm bum up in the air, I have a huge concept that I would like to slam home with you.
Of course I've never actually pondered the thought of why Matty was on this site.... oh man... I really didn't want to think of that... *TK goes back to the state of bliss she was in a minute ago*....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hrm, guess that means I don't even get a chance to play...
Wait a minute! I was trying to follow your lead. We really need to work on getting our song and dance routine coordinated, and soon! Or ... was it a dog & pony show?

But whateva ya do, just don't show-up the Bride on her big day. For that matter, don't show-up Kink either!!
I LOLed. :biggrin1:

Izz you izz or izz you ain't like Eddie? :rolleyes: (and I'll call as my next witnesses GoneA and AlteredEgo)

The correct answer is (of course) Matthew is waaaaaaaaay cuter than Eddie Izzard.:rolleyes: Repeat until true.

I will concede that he looks better in a dress ... :chinese:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait a minute! I was trying to follow your lead. We really need to work on getting our song and dance routine coordinated, and soon! Or ... was it a dog & pony show?

I LOLed. :biggrin1:

The correct answer is (of course) Matthew is waaaaaaaaay cuter than Eddie Izzard.:rolleyes: Repeat until true.

I will concede that he looks better in a dress ... :chinese:

Praise God for that fact! LOL! Matt Matt you have that cuddly BEAR thing happening, baby. Drag is not an option. LOL! As for Eddie Izzard, he is cute but he can't touch you for "pure down to it nitty gritty it aint pretty" funkification! :biggrin1:

Media
maybe we should... have the boys take turn fucking Matthew/ or being fucked by Matthew over the alter....muahahaa
Holy fuck, Kink! That's very charitable of you. I think LPD and I will start with the bride giving her the MMF threeway of a lifetime. We'll make sure that you won't be walking right for a week, Hon!