The Wedding of Think_Kink and Matthew

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dance? huh? where did that come from....
OMG! I was trying to talk about what I thought you were talking about! What were you talking about? OMG!!!
But you look way better out of one...
Momma's making eyes at you!:biggrin1:
I just can't help but wonder ... are you admiring me for what's in my jeans or my genes? :06: :icon16:

As for Eddie Izzard, he is cute but he can't touch you for "pure down to it nitty gritty it aint pretty" funkification! :biggrin1:
Meaning I got the hit that'll getcha bent
Tearin the roof off this mutha like Parliament
I'm on a roll, in Control like Janet, dammit
(Matt, you're the funk bandit and they can't handle it)
I know - That's why I keep hittin em with this grammar
Lettin' all ya'll know that I'm the real slamma jamma
Straight to the head like a chronic sack
I passed the mic to TK and then she passed it back
Wait! Doc is a MILF now, or Matthew is a mofo?
Doc's a MILF, DILF, Shizzilf Fizzilf, and Matthew is a major mufukkin mofo.
That could actually be fun... but we'll see what Matty says...I'll make the 1% count.
I say it's all good every which way and a few ways twice. Hey -- given the right inspiration, who knows what I might get talked into ... :wink: ... How about the rest of you guys?

Isn't that what this wedding's all about? Everybody involved getting their deepest fantasies fulfilled. But remember: To make your dreams come true, sometimes you might have to make someone else's dreams come true in turn ... :biggrin1:

Media
I just can't help but wonder ... are you admiring me for what's in my jeans or my genes? :06: :icon16:
Matthew. Think this one through. It's Doc! You know what he is admiring.
Doc is now, and always will be, an *ILF, all that is under discussion is the proper starting letter. I vote for "D", as in Doc.
DILF it is! I was a DILF last night for you-know-who, Doc. You'd be so proud—I was really GOOD—three times!
Doc's a MILF, DILF, Shizzilf Fizzilf, and Matthew is a major mufukkin mofo.
Well, i'm glad we all got that cleared up. Now LPD and I have to decide which one of us is unloading the bride . . . I mean giving away the bride! What a major mufukkin mofo that makes me, except when I'm not being a major DILF!
Isn't that what this wedding's all about? Everybody involved getting their deepest fantasies fulfilled. But remember: To make your dreams come true, sometimes you might have to make someone else's dreams come true in turn ... :biggrin1:
*doing his happy dance* Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
*doing his happy dance* Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew! Kink is going to fuck Matthew!
Alright lets run with this idea then... good grief
Let me think of some ideas... I had a really hot IM convo with someone last night that I could base it off of..

Media
Let me think of some ideas... I had a really hot IM convo with someone last night that I could base it off of..
Don't think too hard, Kink! We don't want to damage the brain in that pretty little head of yours. I did someone by Private Message last night. Three times! :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just don't be thinking abou the Tigger song when you do, otherwise you'll have to get Matty another hip!:biggrin1: :tongue:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was a DILF last night for you-know-who, Doc. You'd be so proud—I was really GOOD—three times!
I know who? I could narrow the field to between two and three hundred prospects, and perhaps narrow it again by half to those still young enough to get off three times in one night, but no further! You may have to give more hints...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's soooo much fun... ok now just to relate it back to doing things with Matty... *gulp*quote]
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were just now being ambidextrious by typing with one hand and, uh, preoccupying yourself with the other one there, TK.:biggrin1:

Media
It's soooo much fun... ok now just to relate it back to doing things with Matty... *gulp*
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were just now being ambidextrious by typing with one hand and, uh, preoccupying yourself with the other one there, TK.:biggrin1:
She does have that skill, Chuck! She learned it from LPD.

Media
I know who? I could narrow the field to between two and three hundred prospects, and perhaps narrow it again by half to those still young enough to get off three times in one night, but no further! You may have to give more hints...
Already discussed in another thread. I am not promiscuous contrary to the opinions of the jealous and delusional. Besides, he just had a birthday, and came to me seeking quite intently what his heart desired. And I took care of it three times.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah! He can bounce them off the keys with the best of them. Sometimes a good 18 inches or so. It is quite fascintating to watch. Although, we have gone through a few keyboards.
He should be careful not to bounce too hard or not with too much enthusiasm, or he'll have to clean it sooner or later.:biggrin1::tongue: