Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris awoke with a start. It was pitch black in the room and for a moment he was totally confused as to where he was. Then he heard steady breathing beside him, and he remembered.
He and his mate Michael were on their way to another mate's wedding when the car broke down on the motorway. By the time the RAC van had arrived and figured out the problem, it was well past 10pm, and the guy needed a part to get them back on the road which he didn't have on board, so he towed them to a garage in the next town, leaving a message for the owners to pick up in the morning, and offered to drive them to a nearby hotel, dropping them at a Travellodge just half a mile or so up the road. When they went to the desk, the girl informed tham that, yes, she did have a room available for the night, but only a double. Chris looked at Mike, who shrugged and said "Sure, why not? It's too late to start looking for anywhere else now."
They were both pretty bushed by now, so, having grabbed a couple of cokes form the machine in the hallway, they headed upstairs, and were pretty soon heading for bed.
"Guess I'd best keep these on," MIke grinned as he got down to his boxers.
"Yeah, sure." Chris agreed. "You'll be safe enough mate."
"I know that. Not like we haven't shared a bed before."
"True. But that time we were both in sleeping bags!"
"Good point. Well, I'll trust you if you'll trust me."
"No bother. Lets get some sleep then."
And they both settled down under the duvet and were soon fast asleep.
Now, Chris reached for his phone to check the time. Still only 6.20am - too early to be getting up. He turned back on his side to try and get back to sleep. Beside him, Mike stirred in his sleep and muttered something, turning over towards Chris so he could feel his warm breath on his neck and bare shoulder. Quite reassuring. As he wriggled to get more comfortable, he felt his leg brush against Mike's. Mike mumbled something again, and moveda bit closer, bring his arm round under the duvet to rest on Chris's chest, gently pulling him a bit closer until he could feel his pal's chest hair brushing against his back. He tried to edge away but Mike tightened his grip and nuzzled in towards his neck. Chris froze for a moment. What should he do? He didn't want to wake Mike up, but this was getting a bit close for comfort. Not that it didn't feel good - but that was part of the trouble; Mike was totally comfortable knowing his best mate was gay, but straight as they come himself - a real man's man. They'd met at Uni when freshman Mike had moved onto Chris's corridor in his final year, and had quickly struck up an easy friendship, training together at the gym, drinking in the Union bar and generally hanging out. The friendship continued after Chris graduated and still, some 5 years later, they met up regularly for meals, nights on the town and the occasional hiking trip in the dales. In all that time, Mike had had a long string of girlfriends and never shown any sign of anything more than friendship towards Chris. So suddenly waking up in bed to find his arm around him and his lips nuzzling his neck was a little unsettling. Pleasant, but unsettling. Chris tried to gently edge away again, but Mike just held him tighter. Disturbingly, as Mike moved in closer, Chris was sure he could feel the hardness of his morning wood pressing against his backside. He made a determined effort to move away.

To be continued.

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part Two

It all seemed to happen at once then. One moment Chris could feel his groin tingling as Mike's hard cock started to rub up and down his ass crack, through the material of his boxers. Then Mike's hand reached for his nipples, and abruptly jerked away - at the same moment he sat up sharply and leaped out of bed.
"Mike!"
"What the....! Chris?! I....!" Mike exclaimed, turning bright red
"It's okay, it's fine.... nothing happened."
Mike started to chuckle. "Well, it looks like you were enjoying it as much as me."
Chris followed his pal's gaze and realised his boxers had developed a definite bulge. It was his turn to blush. "I... err..."
"I always did say you had a great arse for a bloke," Mike grinned.
"Cheeky bastard."
"Hey, don't pretend you're not flattered."
Chris could see Mike had moved the covers aside was gently massaging the bulge in his boxers. He felt himself stiffening at the sight and shifted uneasily on his feet, laughing nervously.
"Well, it seems a shame to waste two perfectly good stiffies. What d'you reckon?" As he said that, Mike reached up and gave Chris' cock a playful squeeze. "Mmm, seems like you agree!"
"Well... I guess..."
"Hehe, good man. Let the dog see the rabbit." And in a flash Mike had whipped Chris' boxers down to his knees, letting his now rigid member jump free. "Wow, that's quite a cock you have there mate. Makes mine look pretty pathetic!" And with that he whipped off his own boxers and lay back to study his own erection. Chris took a good hard look. True, it couldn't be much more than 6 inches long, but it stood up good and solid, and looked really thick and meaty, surrounded by a fuzz of slightly gingerish hair, the purplish head peakeing out from his foreskin.
"Oh I dunno. It looks good to me."
"Glad you like it, mate. Why don't you take a closer look?" And he took hold of the waistband of Chris' boxers, pulling him over onto the bed.
Chris settled on his side, propped up on his left elbow, and tentatively reached his right hand down to take a hold of his friends cock, giving it an appreciative rub. "Mmm, that's one solid piece of meat! Very nice."
Mike grinned as he reached over to gently take a hold of Chris' cock, weighing it in the palm of his hand. "Man, that's a beauty! Mind if I give it a tug?"
"Feel free mate. Oh yeah, that feels good!" Mike had taken it in a firm but gentle grip and was slowly working his hand up and down, obviously savouring the feel of another man's cock in his hand. Chris returned the favour by taking a firmer hold on his pal's cock and starting to rub it quite steadily, feeling it trob in his hand and enjoying the way the foreskin moved up and down over the head. "Mmm, that's nice. You sure this is okay for you?"
"Hell, yeah. This is good, mate - don't stop!"

Part three to follow shortly!

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part Three

Well, this was something he'd never have predicted in his wildest dreams. He'd seen Mike naked on numerous occasions as they showered at the gym or sat in the sauna, and always admired his body - even way back when as a slightly chubby 19 year old he first met, before he firmed up to the solid, muscular rugby player build he had today - but never imagined he'd up in bed with him, wanking each other off. He looked him up and down, soaking in his powerful legs, tight abs and muscular, hairy chest... the trail leading down over his belly to that amazing cock. And what a cock! He didn't remember it being anything special soft in the shower, but it certainly hardened up well. Mike's balls had lifted right up and practically retracted, leaving his cock standing solid and proud. 'It's almost like a pyramid', Chris mused, giving it a long slow, lingering stroke from top to bottom - the base was so wide he could barely close his fingers around it, tapering up the heavily veined shaft to the nicely rounded glans,now fully exposed as he eased back the foreskin. He toyed gently with the frenulum and ran his finger up to tease Mike's piss slit, which he noticed was starting to leak a little pre-cum. Mike let out a contented little whimper as he did this, and Chris looked up, catching his eye. It was like a spark leaped out between them, making a momentary connection, communicating more than words.
"Are you really okay with this?"
"Oh yes! I want everything you can give me! I'm on fire."
"Let's do this! Fasten your seatbelt, we're in for a bumpy ride"
And, without a word, Chris leaned over and planted a hot, hard kiss on Mike's lips, which he returned with equal vigour, their lips pressing together, mouths open, tongues mingling, and Chris felt his cock rearing u, harder than ever as he rolled over on top of his friend, feeling its hardness rub against the hair at Mike's crotch and abdomen, as at the same time Mike's solid erection dug into his own inner thigh. As the two cocks met, it was like an electfic current passed between them, and Chris gasped with pleasure, at the same time breaking the contact with MIke's lips and easing himself backwards, running his tongue down over his adam's apple, savouring the feel of his stubble on his tongue, then alternately kissing and licking his way down to his friends left nipple, teasing it it with the tip of his tongue and then gently nibbling at it - drawing a happy moan from Mike. Lingering only a moment, Chris continued his journey down the length of his mate's torso, all the time gently massaging his throbbing cock, pausing a moment to explore the depths of his navel, before tracing the trail of hair to the mound of his pubis then tracing round the base of his penis. He continued to slowly masturbate the shaft of the penis, while concentrating on massaging the base with his tongue, enjoying the loose feel of the skin of the scrotum. Mike, meanwhile, was breathing heavily and moaning gentle encouragements, rubbing Chris' shoulders with both hands. Glancing up at his friend and making brief eye contact again, Chris stopped stroking his cock and began to slowly lick up and down the length of his shaft, pausing to ease back the foreskin and tease around the corona, making Mike squirm with pleasure. Lovingly, he ran his tongue up the head of Mike's penis to his piss slit and took a few drops of precum on the tip of his tongue, savouring the slightly sweet, salty taste before gently edging the tip of his tongue into the opening
"Man, that feels good," Mike breathed. "Don't stop."
"Don't worry, mate," he smiled, "I'm only just getting started!"

FinMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Needed a part 1.5 but you are going great guns. I am looking forward to your next installment.

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris sat back on his heels a moment and ran his hands up the inside of Mike's muscular thighs, enjoying the feel of them. With his left hand he continued up his abdomen, reaching for his chest, while his right hand swept up over his ball sack to take a hold of his cock. He gave it a couple of slow strokes, at the same time rubbing his nipple. Mike moaned under his breath, as his pal leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into his mouth. He could taste Mike's precum on his tongue as he continued to stroke his shaft while his lips move up and down over his shaft.
"You like that, eh?"
"Fuck, yeah!"
"Let's see how you like this, then."
And he slowly lowered his mouth down the shaft of his cock, gently moving up and down to take more of it into his mouth.
"Aargh, mate, that's it; suck my cock. Suck it good!"
Chris eased himself off to the side to get a better angle on Mike's cock - as he neared the base, the thickness proved tricky to fit into his mouth, but he gradually eased it in deeper, feeling the cock throb n his tongue, the head pressing towards the back of his throat. He eased his hand down between Mike's thigh as he resisted the urge to gag and took the remaining few centimeters into his mouth. Mike took a deep breath and muttered contentedly as Chris continued to work it deeper into his mouth. After a few moments of this, he slowly eased himself back up, and started to gently massage the cock with his hand as he caught his breath, the taste of Mike's leaking cock still in his mouth.
Mike was breathing heavily. "Man, you're good at that," he grinned. "I was getting close to cumming then!"
Chris chuckled, and took his hand off Mike's cock. "Well, we can't have that just yet. You wait see what else I have in mind for you!" Gently, he began to run the tips of his fingers up the inside of Mike's thigh, and smiled as he saw his cock twitcing in response. He brought his other hand down and did the same on both sides. Mike moaned and brought his right hand down to take hold of his cock and start stroking.
"A-ah. No you don't!" And he leaned over to grab his friends wrist and roughly dragged his arm back, pinning it on the pillow. "You let me take care of that cock!" He planted a hot firm kiss on Mike's mouth, feeling his hard cock digging into his abomen, then eased himself up so his own cock was hanging just above Mike's. "That big.... thick.... throbbing.... cock!" And with each word, he swung his cock to hit against Mike's, enjoying the shock of contact. Then he slid back down again and planted a kiss on the base of Mike's cock. "Now, what next, I wonder...?"

Watch this space!

Nudie Rick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris gave a chuckle, then ran his tongue up the length of Mike's cock, before grabbing it with his right hand and burying his face in tghe hair of his crotch. He took in the heady, musky scent, and ran his tongue up and down the crease at the top of Mike's thigh, at the same time wanking his cock nice and firmly.
"Is that what you want, mate?" He asked, as Mike gave a low moan of pleasure, and picked up the pace "You want me to toss you off?"
"Oh, yeah. Stroke mty cock, Chris!"
"Hehe; you mean like this?" And he began wanking it really hard and fast, making Mike gasp.
"Fuck, yes! Make me cum!"
"You wanna cum, do you? Shall I make you shoot that load?"
"Oh yeah, do it, mate."
"Yeah? Bet you're close now, aren't you?"
"Mmm... yeah, I'm gonna cum!" And he arched his backside, breathing heavily.
Chris laughed and abruptly took his hand off Mike's cock, giving his own a bit of a rub instead. Mike groaned as his cock twitched repeatedly. "You're gonna have to hold on a while, mate. I've not finished with that big cock yet." Very gently he ran the nail of one finger the length of it, and a trickle of precum ran out as Mike's balls seemed to dance to his touch. "Mmm, loving that penis..." This time he ran a finger up each side, inducing a whimper from Mike, as more precum trickled down the shaft. "That big, fat, juicy penis!" With his forefinger he scooped up a bead or two of precum, then stretched up and popped his finger into Mike's mouth. "Taste's good doesn't it?" To his surprise, Mike seemed to agree, as he sucked eagerly on his finger and made noises of pleasure as he did so. "Mmm, I think you need something a bit bigger to suck on, mate. " He got up onto his knees, moving up the bed. "What say you suck on my cock, hey?" And before Mike had a chance to say anything he was pressing his cick between his lips. Mike offered no resistance, but opened his mouth wide to allow his friends cock inside, moaning slightly as he started to close his lips around it and suck it like a lolipop.
"Oi, mind those teeth!" Chris warned, as he felt a sharp scraping against his cock shaft. "Yeah, that's better... just like that. Reckon you can take some more."
Mike grunted his approval, and Chris eased his cock deeper into his friend' mouth, enjoying the warm, moist embrace, but a moment later Mike started to gag and splutter. Chris chucked, "Okay; not bad for a straight guy, but I'll give you a break.... for now."And he sat back lightly on his chest, giving his cock a gentle stroke while he guaged his next move.