Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As the owner of a modest, slender dick the thing that impresses me the most when playing with a bigger cock is the weight and mass of it! Just holding it and feeling the heft in my hand feels so impressive. Anyone else love the feel of a heavy cock?

Anyway to calculate weight based on volume (if the density of blood engorged flesh is known?)

Sooo... I am jealous of the weight of bigger cocks! Here is a pic of me enjoying the feel of a bigger one than my own:
IMG_2471.JPG

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a site somewhere I saw recently that calculated your approximate volume, and from that relative weight. I was in a rabbit hole of link to link to link and have since deleted my browsing history prior to a conf call screen share. (can't be too careful) I linked out of Thunder's Place to the web site I'm thinking of. Wasn't TheVisualizer.net.

Reactions: uc7dad

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my single days my go to move when I got to the hotel room was to find the closest table, unzip my pants...dramatically grab a handful of cockmeat and proceed to slam it down on the table and very cheekily exclaim..."dinner is ready"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By far the weirdest interaction I have had on LPSG was a guy that figured out he lived a couple hours from me. He wanted to drive up here and he wanted me to let him hold me cock. He wanted to feel how heavy it was limp and what it felt like in his hand hard. Not the most extreme fantasies, but is that really worth burning a tank of gas?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By far the weirdest interaction I have had on LPSG was a guy that figured out he lived a couple hours from me. He wanted to drive up here and he wanted me to let him hold me cock. He wanted to feel how heavy it was limp and what it felt like in his hand hard. Not the most extreme fantasies, but is that really worth burning a tank of gas?

Speaking as someone with "big cock envy", YES! it is worth the tank full of gas!

Having a light, slender cock myself, the experience of seeing and holding a big cock is incredible. Once you feel that mass and heft of a big, thick one, there is no going back! I would gladly pay for the gas to do it myself!