The Weight Room

D_Little Jimmy Prickens

Experimental Member
Media
My first attempt at a story. Maybe I'm long winded, but I really like when stories set a realistic scene.

The Weight Room

Now that the work day was over I was looking forward to a good hard workout and a short run on the beach. If the water was still warm enough I'd go for a quick dip to rinse off the sweat afterwards. I hit a bit of traffic on the way but nothing unusual and I was in a good mood when I got to the weight room. Bill was at the front desk and barely looked up when he heard my familiar voice greet him. "Hey, Bill. How's the day?"

He grunted a curt "Hi, Mike" and kept ticking away at his keyboard.

I headed for the lockers to get changed out of my suit and tie and into my well-worn lifting gear. Today was leg day so I wore cut off sweatpants that wouldn't bind when I did squats and a jockstrap with a thick elastic waistband. My t-shirt shoulda been tossed a whole lotta months ago when the first holes showed up but I liked the ventilation and it was one of my favorites. It fit just right, hugged my chest and arms nicely without biting into my pits. I could see my right shoulder through a new tear there and the old tears showed some the of thick forest of hair on my chest and abs. I was going to wear this thing 'til it fell off of me. I didn't think that day was too far off.

Halfway through my second set of hack squats I noticed a new face watching me work through the set. I knew most everyone that worked out this time of day and it was nice to see fresh faces now and then. I tried to keep my form as close to perfect as I could and finished eight reps. I paused to wipe the sweat off my face and arms after locking the weight up and then looked around to check out the newbie.

He'd just parked himself on a bench in front of the dumbbells and was pumping out a set of curls with a couple of 15 pounders. I tried to keep my smile small but couldn't help thinking this must be his second week in the gym. He already had a workout routine and knew where things were so it wasn't his first. But if it had been a month he'd already be graduated from that small weight. He wasn't standing but he looked tall. And young. And skinny. I thought to myself, "good for him trying to put on some muscle and not depending on anyone else to make it happen for him". I like independent men and here was this kid working toward a goal with the worst form I've ever seen. I crossed my arms on my chest and watched.

When he finished he looked over toward the hack squat machine. I was right behind him and he jumped a little not expecting me to be right there.

"You're new here, huh?" I said and held my hand out. "I'm Mike."

"Geoff", he nearly whispered.

"This you're first week here, Geoff?"

"Second", he said. His voice rumbled, a baritone that would have suited a much bigger man and so quiet that it made me think of the way folks talk in a library.

I swallowed a smile at having guessed it was his second week. "Are you new to working out?"

"Yeah".

Ah, he was some kind of shy. Damn, it was endearing. In a big brother/little brother kind of way. I half expected him to start trembling. "Can I give you a couple of pointers? The staff here isn't real helpful."

He perked up a little and gave me a small smile. "I'd appreciate that. I watch other guys but I feel weird for staring."

Wow, a whole sentence, subject, verb and all. And fuck, what a voice. High and squeaky would have fit him but not this ultra-low bass. He was so skinny that I could make out his clavicle through his loose t-shirt and his adam's apple stuck out like a hawks beak.

"Grab those weights and look in the mirror", I instructed. "Good. Now at the start let 'em hang by your sides and face your palms toward you. Yeah, that's it." He looked nervous. "Ok, take a couple of slow breaths, in and out, just loosen up. Now one at a time bend your elbow and bring the weight up to your shoulder."

He did as I instructed and on his second rep I reached out to correct his form. "Twist you wrist as you come up. Almost like that, try again. No, twist even more. Ok, hold on, just drop the weights and look at me."

He put down the dumbells and gave me his attention.

I indicated that I needed to sit on his bench and he stood in front of me. I pushed my sleeve up so he could see my bicep clearly. "You're working this muscle", I said and brought one arm up to flex it for him. I grabbed the peak of my bicep as I flexed. "You need to know what the muscle does to work it properly.

He shuffled is feet uncomfortably and looked around, a bit to shy to keep a steady focus on the muscle I was posing for him. "Look", I said. "Whenever I bend my elbow my bicep flexes. Everyone knows that. But watch this." I straightened my arm and twisted my wrist. "See how my bicep flexes when I turn my wrist?" My muscle contracted into a thick ball as I twisted and untwisted my wrist. "Not a lot of people think about the bicep controlling your hand position." I repeated the flex with my wrist turned out then twisted my hand inward and my bicep peak stood up high. All the flexing was causing the veins to stand out in my forearm, bicep and shoulder and the kid's face was turning a bit pink. I laughed and said, "Don't be embarrassed. You gotta study the body to figure out how it works."

"You're huge!", He practically whispered and turned from pink to red.

I looked his in the eye and said in a serious tone, "Is that your reason for being here? Are you trying to get bigger?" I brought both arms up and flexed for him.

"Oh, uh, um", he stammered and went quiet and a deeper shade of scarlet. He was breathing hard and his eyes were wide.

I was enjoying this kid's fascination with the gym and muscles. It made me think about my first time. I stood up and got him back in the right position on the bench to do his set. He was silent as I finished my direction. "Ok, now think about flexing your bicep and bring the weight up and twist your hand at the same time." I picked up the 50 pound dumbbells and stood in front of him and mimicked the action so he could follow. He stared as I curled them upward and twisted my wrists in. He followed the motion perfectly and I could see his small muscle bunch up clearly.

"Hey, that's much better!" I set on the the weights down and put my hand around his upper arm as he lifted. "Good, concentrate on just the bicep." He turned red again. That was cute. He shuffled on the bench a bit but finished ten reps. I reached for the weights to take them from him and noticed that he had a pretty prominent bulge in his crotch. Not terrible noticeable because of his oversized workout gear, but I could tell it made him self-conscious. I suppressed a smile thinking that this kid was really turned on to this gym stuff. It gave me a stiffy my first few weeks, too.

"I'm gonna finish my workout now", I said as I got ready to leave him on his own again. "If you'd like I'll plan a day when we can workout together on the same body part." He nodded at me and held his towel in front of him. I stuck out my hand. "Welcome to The Weight Room, Geoff." He automatically reached for my hand letting his towel slip and gave me a firm grip. "Thanks, Mike!", he answered enthusiastically. I could see the bulge much better with him standing and the towel falling to one side. Kid's really excited, I thought to myself.

D_Little Jimmy Prickens

Experimental Member
Media
I headed back over to the squat racks to finish up my workout so I could get to that run on the beach. I saw the kid checking me out in the mirror a couple more times before I headed into the locker room to get my stuff. I shucked the sweaty shirt and shorts and jock, changed into a speedo and pulled my workout shorts back on. Then, impulsively, I wrote my number on a piece of paper and went back out into the weightroom barechested, looking for the kid.

"Hey, buddy. Give me a call and let me know when you'll be back and what you plan to work and I'll work out with you." Pretty forward, but he didn't seem like the kind of guy that would impose on anyone.

He stared up at my big hairy pecs and turned pink again. "Thanks, uh, Mike." He was sitting on the incline bench and the way his legs were spread had smoothed out some of the bagginess of his pants and his bulge was much easier to see. It looked like a small mountain next to that narrow waist and thin legs. Damn kid's had an erection his whole workout? I reached out to hand him the slip of paper and felt my pec lift then fall with the minor effort. Geoff's eyes grew wide. "Wow", he muttered.

"What's that, buddy?" I asked innocently. I crossed my arms and made my pecs dance up and down a couple times without any effort. Geoff was completely stunned and silent. I glanced down at the mountain and was surprised to see a larger bulge. No way, I thought. He wasn't even hard before? I smiled and went back to get my shirt and bag and took off for the beach.

It was 10am the following day when Geoff called.

"Um, Mike?", he asked hesitantly.

"Yeah", I replied, "who's this?"

"Sorry, this is Geoff. I was hoping I could workout with you today."

"Hey, buddy! Sure, I'm planning on doing shoulders and back."

"Uh, sure", he said hesitantly. "I'm not sure if I'll be doing much of what you can do, but I'd really like to figure out some kind of routine. What you showed me yesterday made a lotta sense."

"I'm going to head out from work at 5", I told him. "Why don't we plan to meet at the pier on the beach and do a warm up run there. The gym is pretty crowded at that time and it'll give it time to clear out a bit." His huge bulge flashed through my mind and I found myself saying, "We can jump in the water after the run and then sit for a few to figure out what your goals are."

He showed up on time and in sweats that hid everything but a firm amount of bulk in his crotch. I felt a stab of curiosity shoot through me again.

On the beach we did a slow run in and out of the breakers and ended with a sprint, Geoff easily outpacing me and laughing as I panted for a few minutes afterwards. "Nice to see you are human", he said through a big grin. I was bent over and my face was almost level with that mystery bulge. Damn, what was I so curious for? I stood up and peeled of my sweaty shirt and dropped my shorts.

"Ready for a dip?", I asked and headed into the waves. Geoff stood watching me go further out and then finally I saw him take off his shirt and sweats. Board shorts! He made his way cautiously out toward me.

We jumped in the waves for about ten minutes and then left the water, Geoff trailing me a ways. I stood on shore watch him dodge the last bit of surf and make his way onto the shore. His shorts clung to him like an extra skin. That mound in his crotch was magnified and I couldn't believe the size of it. He had to be popping a bone to be that size! I saw his eyes travelling over my muscular form and taking in the matted wet hair of my chest and abdomen, and I did a few stretches while I air-dried. Yeah, I kept an eye on his package as I stretched and flexed. Movement. Hell, he WASN'T hard. At least not completely. I saw him pull his shorts off his skin and try to make himself less obvious. I put my hands behind my head and stretched in a way that made my pecs dance and my biceps tighten into big mounds. More movement in Geoff's shorts. I watched him grow even more and I felt a wave of dizziness pass over me.

I shook my head and picked up my clothes and lead us back to the cars. We sat on a bench for a bit to finish drying and to talk some. "So, you joined a gym" I began. "You must have goals, yeah?"

Reactions: B_er

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know how big Mike's muscles are!

Me, too.

Great plot development. I look forward to the next installment.

Same here.

But more importantly, I wanna hear more about Geoff's dick! I bet it's a foot long and very fat.

Hmm... skinny guy, big dick. Sounds familiar. Oh, wait, that's right... SKINNY GUYS TEND TO HAVE BIG DICKS!! For example, Matt Hughes.

D_Little Jimmy Prickens

Experimental Member
Media
The two men sat facing each other, straddling the narrow bench. Mike had a clear view of Geoff’s crotch in his peripheral vision. Geoff spoke hesitantly. “I kinda figured that I could be a little better in shape than I am now if I got a gym membership.”

“That’s a very good reason to join a gym”, Mike said. “But you could have just taken up running or biking and saved yourself a trip across town and monthly dues. I thought you were interested in learning about bodybuilding and wanting to get bigger.” Mike could see Geoff’s crotch stir when he talked about growing. “I saw you working out and thought maybe you could use a hand getting started on the right track. Get yourself a good set of workout habits that would get you putting on the pounds of muscle fast. Thought maybe you were doing bicep curls because you’d rather have arms as big as mine.” Mike curled his arm in front of his chest and flexed to illustrate his point. He also glanced down to see how Geoff was responding and wasn’t disappointed. The bulge was stretching down the kid’s left leg now.

Geoff was staring, awestruck. Mike saw that his eyes were glazed over with lust and he egged him on. “There’s nothing wrong with having an average physique, plenty of men do. But most guys that work out with me end up growing, getting past 200 pounds real fast.” A quick glance told him that his words were heard. “Are you interested in maintaining your weight at what it is now?”

The kid was breathing faster. In a barely audible whisper he said, “I wanna grow”.

Mike spoke lowly too. “I know.”

“I want muscle.” Geoff breathed.

“Yeah, you do.” He leaned forward and bent his arm in front of the kid. “Twenty inches and growing.” A big vein pulsed down the center of his tensed muscle. “Makes it hard to fit in regular clothes when you have a lot of muscle. You gotta start taking things to get ‘em altered for your bodybuilder physique.” He watched Geoff’s bulge reach toward the edge of his shorts and lift the material up. “I’d like to train you, but not to get in better shape. I want to see you grow.” Mike leaned back and made his pecs dance a couple times. “I want to see your shirts get tight in the chest and arms.”

Geoff eyes grew wide and his mouth hung slack. Mike could see his bulge grow fatter and lift his pant leg higher on his leg. He was responding to every word Mike uttered and the prime example of muscleman displayed directly in front of him. His lust was obvious and if he couldn’t control himself then the undeniable proof would soon pour forth. Geoff caught Mike glancing down and found himself regaining focus a bit late. He turned bright red as he realized how near he was to revealing himself completely to the incredible mass of muscle that was his new friend. “Cool it, dummy”, he thought to himself as he heard Mike speak again.

“You with me on this, big guy? Gonna let me see how much muscle we can pack on you?”

Geoff found his voice and asked Mike, “How soon can we start?”

“Let’s get going”, Mike replied and stood up.

Geoff watched the big bodybuilder stand and saw his huge thighs separate into the individual muscles. “Oh god”, he muttered and felt a throb roll from the base of his nut sac to the head of his cock. He felt his head swell and felt fresh air against his half-erect cock. And he felt the first drop of precum drip down to his thigh and knew he was in trouble. Mike's speedo had dried everywhere except where his piss slit distended the nylon. His eyes locked on the rigid silhouette in Mike’s swimsuit and he knew then that Mike was as excited to get started as he was.

A great expantion to a great story hope you continue soon

D_Little Jimmy Prickens

Experimental Member
Media
Geoff stared for a moment at the widening spot of wetness and felt his own cock lube dripping steadily down the inside of his thigh. He couldn't stand, he had to stall, regain his composure! "this is really great of you, Mike, but I feel like I'm the only one who benefits. Do you get anything out of this?"

Mike stared blankly at the kid for a moment. His original interest in the younger man had been that of a mentor but he was rapidly becoming consumed with lust. Geoff wasn’t normally his type. Mike enjoyed dating men of his own generation and at 46 that gave him a couple of decades on Geoff. Mike was also attracted to extremely muscular guys, the kind that took their weightlifting obsession seriously and were inclined to enhance their hard work with supplements, high protein diets and whatever else aided in achieving that bodybuilder look. Mike sat back down.

"Well, I guess I didn't think about that", he said. "I'm kind of excited for you 'cause I remember how I felt when I started. I was a real stick and whenever I'd see a guy with nice arms or a full chest I'd be jealous. I knew I wanted to build me some muscles."

Geoff loved that he was able to talk about bodybuilding. "How'd you get started?"

Mike reached for his t-shirt and pulled it over his head."I wasn't really sure how to go about it but fate took care of that part. I rented a room in a townhouse with two other guys and one of them had a weight bench on the patio out in the back. When they weren't home I'd use it. I was too nervous to ask Bill to show me how, I just did what I thought was right.

Mike struggled to get his arms into the tight sleeves. Geoff watched a hole in the armpit rip wider and saw the dark hair and muscular pit through it. He felt more drips on his leg and throbbed up bigger than before. Now he was really struggling not to throw a full bone.

Mike continued. "After a few weeks of fuckin' around with the weights I almost crushed myself trying to do a benchpress and left the weights alone for a while. It wasn't long after that when we got a new neighbor in the house that shared our backyard. He moved in while I was visiting my folks and when I got back there was a different weight bench in the old ones place. Bill put his in the storage shed because to make room for the neighbor's equipment which was fine with me since Bill never used it and I didn't know how, was too self-conscious to ask."

Mike pulled a pair of sweat shorts over his speedo and Geoff watched him dress. He paid close attention to the way those thick thighs stretched the leg holes and how Mike's big muscled ass make the shorts form-fit his ass.

"I'll tell you more in the car", he told Geoff and grabbed his towel and started walking away.

Geoff grabbed his stuff and followed holding the towel over his distended crotch. He could feel his precum trickle down his thigh but at least he had willed himself to go down a little and the river of dick drool had subsided.

Geoff urged Mike to keep going with his beginner's tale. "Ha, you like hearing about when I knew nothing about muscle, huh? I didn't know how much I'd been missing until I met Jared, the guy who'd moved in next door. I was asleep upstairs the morning after my vacation and I heard the steel being banged around. I looked out my window and could see that someone was using the weights but the patio wall and furniture was blocking my view. I got up, threw on some shorts and a shirt and went down to get a better look. I was the only one home so I looked from the kitchen. I didn't want the guy seeing me watching so I kept back. But he saw me anyway when he came back toward his house and waved. I went out to introduce myself and shook hands with my first bodybuilder. The guy was huge. Shorter than me but was double my size anyway. I had never seen that amount of muscle on anyone! I'm a little embarrassed to tell you this part but standing there talking to this giant muscleman gave me such a thrill that my dick was rockhard and dripping. That's how i knew that I'd be a bodybuilder, ya know? I found that man to be the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and standing there with an aching hardon while he offered to show me how to workout was almost too much. He took me out to his set up right then and showed me how to do some exercises and I watched as he pumped up and his muscles grew right before my eyes. I could see his veins become a roadmap on his arms and legs and his muscles made his shirt so tight it was easy to see everything from his chest to his abs. He helped me figure out my first routine and gave me a great start."

Geoff was throbbing again. Mike saw the way he kept his towel over his lap and knew he'd really gotten to the kid. But he wanted badly to see how much bigger that bulge would grow.