the weird way i run my sex life

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i try not to post in women's forum as it is not my place to write as the name says but ı feel this thread will be a classy read here. I d really like to thank Dolph for starting it. ı am so curious to see what people will share about their lives apart from penis related issues as i have really started to get bored of "How long to u think my penis is?" threads. About being married and happy after thing, i am married with my high school love. we have been together for 30 years and have kids. i had her name tattooed on my body 4 years ago. What changed from the start to this day is the love i feel is much more stronger than the day it started. i think i am lucky but also believe i am a proof that there is a thing like happy after and good relationship. i havent written all these to say u r wrong or speaking nonsense pls dont misunderstand me. i wrote them to tell u how it is in my way of thinking and there is still hope for the right person.

i love u all

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there might be the right guy and the right relationship out there somewhere. i wouldn't be so arrogant as to say they don't exist, but i'm not dedicating my life to looking for 'the one' on the off chance that he/she does. i'm happy enough on my own.[/QUOTE]

True enough. I never really looked. Life saw fit to drop it right in front of me. I got lucky.

D_Ming_Vais

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Despite prior warning I'll feed this troll.

Who the hell asked you who you wanted to or could fuck? It was a woman talking about her weird sexual relationship workings. Not an opportunity for you to show the entire forum what a fucking Neanderthal you are.

My second thought is this:
Please keep that condom on. We as a race cannot afford for you to procreate. There is far too much dumb in the world.

* I apologize to those who may think I flamed this asshat without due cause. My reason is my own but I'll share it. I hate dumbness*

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i try not to post in women's forum as it is not my place to write as the name says but ı feel this thread will be a classy read here. I d really like to thank Dolph for starting it. ı am so curious to see what people will share about their lives apart from penis related issues as i have really started to get bored of "How long to u think my penis is?" threads. About being married and happy after thing, i am married with my high school love. we have been together for 30 years and have kids. i had her name tattooed on my body 4 years ago. What changed from the start to this day is the love i feel is much more stronger than the day it started. i think i am lucky but also believe i am a proof that there is a thing like happy after and good relationship. i havent written all these to say u r wrong or speaking nonsense pls dont misunderstand me. i wrote them to tell u how it is in my way of thinking and there is still hope for the right person.

i love u all

You don't have to abstain from posting just because it says women forum. Its just a section apart from the others to set up a category. However the abuse of the forum has made more than a few a tad ornery so coming into the forum and being a jackass is done at ones own peril. Heh. That being said, I too grow weary of the constant dick threads. Surely on this site there are more important things to talk about. That's why there are sections I guess. I stay in the ones that interest me. I am very happy for you and your wife being together and happy for so long. Its proof that there is an opportunity to be happy. Not ever after but with work, love, patience and most of all communication.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a romance writer and editor who happens to include sex in the formula. The difference between erotica and romance is the Happily Ever After. It is a thing which is ideal. It is for stories, but we NEED those stories. Just like we need to dream at night, Happily Ever After must exist, even if it isn't here in our lives at the moment.

And as we get healthier and more balanced in our own skins, we are better able to recognize it when it arrives. And it has many different shapes and guises too, that are not like the stories. Surprise!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
classy.

ha!

i refused to read my kids fairy tales.
they still get bedtime stories, anything from pratchett fantasy to the gritty realities of the holocaust.
but fairy tales? no. my son does not need someone helpless but pretty, my daughter does not need a rescuer.
there might be the right guy and the right relationship out there somewhere. i wouldn't be so arrogant as to say they don't exist, but i'm not dedicating my life to looking for 'the one' on the off chance that he/she does. i'm happy enough on my own.

Bedtime stories of any sort will do the trick. The themes are in human heads anyway. And Pratchett is classy! I shall wear midnight, a hatfull of sky, the amazing educated rodents? The orc and the pastry cook? It's lovely.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About being married and happy after thing, i am married with my high school love. we have been together for 30 years and have kids. i had her name tattooed on my body 4 years ago. What changed from the start to this day is the love i feel is much more stronger than the day it started.
awwwwwww!
and also, awwwwwww!
that's one of the sweetest things i ever read :)

doll, you're welcome to post in this forum.
like i said to intrigue, we need guys like you posting here. guys who see women as more than sex, status and stress. i take no offence at all. your path has been the best path for you. please don't abandon us to the penis threads!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a romance writer and editor who happens to include sex in the formula. The difference between erotica and romance is the Happily Ever After. It is a thing which is ideal. It is for stories, but we NEED those stories. Just like we need to dream at night, Happily Ever After must exist, even if it isn't here in our lives at the moment.

And as we get healthier and more balanced in our own skins, we are better able to recognize it when it arrives. And it has many different shapes and guises too, that are not like the stories. Surprise!

Your not just a Yoda... Your my Yoda. As always great post.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i speak for most of the regular ladies here when i say that you do not post too much in this part of the site.

we need guys like you, hil, raw, etc posting in here. you're the antidote to those who shall not be named.
Those who shall not be named: Lord Voldemort, MoT and the random troll. :tongue:

Despite prior warning I'll feed this troll.

Who the hell asked you who you wanted to or could fuck? It was a woman talking about her weird sexual relationship workings. Not an opportunity for you to show the entire forum what a fucking Neanderthal you are.

My second thought is this:
Please keep that condom on. We as a race cannot afford for you to procreate. There is far too much dumb in the world.

* I apologize to those who may think I flamed this asshat without due cause. My reason is my own but I'll share it. I hate dumbness*
He's been banned, cast into oblivion by your post. :wink:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dick Dastardly? Does he post here, as well? :confused: Yes, you should be more careful. His banning is an absolute tragedy... :tongue:

He posts here just as much as old Voldymort. Heh. And about that banning, I'm only concerned just in case I type too hard again and someone I want to stay goes! :p

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He posts here just as much as old Voldymort. Heh. And about that banning, I'm only concerned just in case I type too hard again and someone I want to stay goes! :p
:eek: Oh no. Not him! Don't worry, he'll be busy chasing that pigeon. :tongue: Have no fear, if you buy 'Ban-Protector V1.2' - you'll be safe from accidental banning and also save a starving orphan child. Buy today!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Warning - long post ahead. This is a subject I find it easy to ramble about.

Thanks for the kind words. :) I have a question about your post though. Your sexual freedom is inspiring, yet I find that type of life is not for me, but what room does that allow for emotional growth? I'm sure emotionally you progress just fine, but I find the growth that occurs between two monogamous people, be they hetero/homo-sexual can be very rewarding. What room do you allow in your life for such things if at all? I do NOT mean this as an offense or insult to your personal life choice. Its more of a curiosity on my part. I only wonder, because my life almost went that way had I stayed in the military. I would've stayed away from being tied down into anything.

I wanted to reply to each separate question you asked separately, but they all sort of interact with each other, so instead you get a not-terribly-concise history of subgirrl's relationships :biggrin1:.

I've had several relationships, and I've learned things in each of them.

My first monogamous relationship lasted just over a year, beginning when I was only 16. We were engaged. He was talking about starting a family (I wasn't). It was a very serious relationship, despite our youth. I learned that too much raw passion is not always a good thing - every time we hurt each other, it hurt badly, in a way it never has with anyone else since. I learned that I don't want a relationship with an irresponsible addict who expects others to pay for his addictions. I learned that supporting people emotionally makes me feel good, but people with victim mentalities frustrate me. I learned that you can't expect people to change, nor can you make them do so. I learned that sometimes you have to put yourself first and sometimes the best thing to do is to walk away, no matter how much it hurts.

My second monogamous relationship came soon after the first one. Again, it was quite serious, despite our ages. Both families assumed we would get married in the near future. From this relationship I learned that I need more than a feeling of comfort and security to spend the rest of my life with someone. He was sensible, would have made a great father for future children, and our relationship was rather like wearing a comfortable old pair of trackies (tracksuit pants). But it wasn't enough. I was restless. There was no spark. I just couldn't see myself being satisfied for the rest of my life if I stayed with him. And that's a key thing for me - if I commit myself to a monogamous relationship, it's because at that point in time, I believe it's forever. If I don't think it's going to be forever, I see no point in committing.

After we broke up I spent some years being single. I had casual sex on occasion. At any given point I had at least 2 regular (weekly) FBs. I usually had more who I saw more rarely. During this period I learned who I was as ME, both sexually and non-sexually. Not me as part of a couple, me as just me. It was a period of sexual exploration and freedom. I formed a really solid sense of who I was as a person during this period. I was confident and had strong values.

Then I met the No-Sex-Ex. For 4 or 5 months we were not monogamous. But over that period we grew closer and the relationship developed into much more than a friendship. I ended my relationships with other FBs and decided to commit myself fully to the No-Sex-Ex. We were together for 4 years in the end. It was quite a disastrous relationship. I developed severe depression due to a range of factors. One of the major factors in my depression was the fact that as time went past, he was less and less interested in sex. By the time we broke up the frequency of sex was down to once every three months. I learned lots of things in this relationship. I learned that sex is IMMENSELY important to me. I learned that I have very little faith in my own intelligence. I learned that it's important to agree on major values, dreams and desires early on. I learned that I should never allow someone else to make me feel less than I am.

Then started another period of singleness for me. Only this one I didn't enjoy so much. I had lost all the confidence I had when I was young. I was still depressed and didn't quite know what to do with myself.

Now I've gotten my old, younger self back. Almost. I've regained a lot of my confidence. I'm re-establishing my sexual self. I've learned more about myself in the past two years than at almost any other life point. So the really long answer to your questions about growth is that I've learned things about myself and what I need both when I've been single and when I've been in relationships.

Do your life choices in regards to your sexual life come from personal experience? What I mean to say is, has something in the past put you off to this sort of thing? Or is it just from looking at your surroundings and saying " that's not for me, I like it this way" which is totally ok. For some people, monogamy just doesn't work. Perhaps my leaning towards monogamy stems from my insecurity? Or maybe from my "ideal" of a perfect relationship established during my formative years? This whole subject interests me because I'm still learning the how and why of me. Why do I ignore people? Why am I a shut in? Formative years? Parental influence? An amalgamation of years of observation and experience?

I'm not actually AGAINST monogamous relationships. I don't feel one would be right for me now while I'm still in the process of re-finding myself, but I'm open to having one in the future. But even then, I won't be looking for one specifically. I'm happy as things are, although part of me dreads being alone forever. I find FB relationships, in combination with relationships with family and friends, are fulfilling enough.

My tendency towards FB relationships seemed to develop naturally and when I was quite young. I never put a big emotional value on sex, despite my mum telling me as a kid that sex happens with someone you love. Even before I started having sex, I always saw sex and love as two very different and separate things. No particular experiences contributed to this belief, it was just what seemed to make the most sense to me. And nothing I've come across since has made me see it any differently.

I tried the FB thing before... I ALWAYS get too attached and develop more emotional feelings. Usually not reciprocated on the other end. So for me the idea of someone being able to handle that type of relationship is interesting.

On occasion my FBs have gotten too attached. Once I got too attached myself. But mostly, I've not had problems with emotions and I believe it has been the same for most of my FBs. The key thing for me is remembering that shared orgasms are likely to result in warm fuzzies, no matter who I'm screwing. That doesn't mean I'm feeling love, or even genuine emotion. It's just a result of hormones and neurotransmitters swishing around in my brain. If I don't fall into the post-sex emotion trap, I'm unlikely to get too warm and fuzzy about them at other times.