the weird way i run my sex life

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You really need to find a FWB.
I'm sure there's some divorced dads in your town/kids schools that would be more than happy to help you out.
no, i don't! :rolleyes:

thank you for not bothering to actually read my post.
what i really need is exactly what i have.
i clearly stated that i rarely want sex, less than yearly, and that i don't want to be seeing the guy after the deed is done.
and fucking guys from the school gate? using my kids lives as a sex pick up opportunity?? not in this lifetime!

'help me out' ?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Canadians are lovely....well worth the trip. While I might hazard a guess as to the one of which you speak, I won't. I will say that some of the Canadians I've spent time with here are deep and interesting and could certainly offer you some delightful challenges.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I had one person who adored me and whom I adored. I agree wholeheartedly with what you have said, but finding that kind of partnership is so difficult. It is why I have never married. Recently, I thought I had found that type of relationship and discovering that I was wrong was heartrending.

When My younger son's first serious relationship exploded in his face... she dumping him cruelly after he had moved across the country to go to the same school as she... He called me, heartbroken...

All I could tell him was how hearing him so broken up made me feel so much for him, and made me proud of him...

Why proud? he asked... because, I told him, I am so happy to know you have grown to become a man who's heart CAN be broken...
Who can give that fully...

And the secret, I told him, was to face up to the fact that you could not let that pain and loss harden you... That you have to be willing, even eager, to lay your entire heart on the line... every time...

that there is no real love without real risk...

Yes, it is hard to find... But I want to be attached to this life, to some other...
And if it be lost, I want it to tear the center out of me to feel it slip away.

I want that proof of purchase... that validation that I was there, and I gave my all.

I have waiting for me, soon enough, an eternity of emotional neutrality... of endless peace and an end to all suffering...

I have just this small slice of time to FEEL anything at all...

I suffer sorrow no differently than I suffer joy... and to shield myself from the one is to deny myself the other...
To armor myself from injury is to lie in the grave well before my time.

Life hurts some.

Its not a bad thing...
We only see the picture because of the contrast between dark and light.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not a very sexual person.

Since I read far more often than I post on this site, my initial response was to simply say, "I really don't think so." And then I thought some more about it and realize there is a rather perplexing feeling I have that I strongly agree AND disagree with that!

Perhaps a very infrequently very sexual person? 'Cause there ain't no doubt in my mind that when it's on with Dolfette, it is ON like Donkey Kong. :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I read far more often than I post on this site, my initial response was to simply say, "I really don't think so." And then I thought some more about it and realize there is a rather perplexing feeling I have that I strongly agree AND disagree with that!

Perhaps a very infrequently very sexual person? 'Cause there ain't no doubt in my mind that when it's on with Dolfette, it is ON like Donkey Kong. :biggrin1:
that's pretty much it.
i'll happily go years without, then suddenly need to shag solidly for a week. the rest of the time i'm isexual :wink:

D_bbk07eci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When My younger son's first serious relationship exploded in his face... she dumping him cruelly after he had moved across the country to go to the same school as she... He called me, heartbroken...

All I could tell him was how hearing him so broken up made me feel so much for him, and made me proud of him...

Why proud? he asked... because, I told him, I am so happy to know you have grown to become a man who's heart CAN be broken...
Who can give that fully...

And the secret, I told him, was to face up to the fact that you could not let that pain and loss harden you... That you have to be willing, even eager, to lay your entire heart on the line... every time...

that there is no real love without real risk...

Yes, it is hard to find... But I want to be attached to this life, to some other...
And if it be lost, I want it to tear the center out of me to feel it slip away.

I want that proof of purchase... that validation that I was there, and I gave my all.

I have waiting for me, soon enough, an eternity of emotional neutrality... of endless peace and an end to all suffering...

I have just this small slice of time to FEEL anything at all...

I suffer sorrow no differently than I suffer joy... and to shield myself from the one is to deny myself the other...
To armor myself from injury is to lie in the grave well before my time.

Life hurts some.

Its not a bad thing...
We only see the picture because of the contrast between dark and light.

That was beautifully written! I feel the same way. Too bad ive yet to find ANYONE that i can like that towards. Iam doomed to be alone forever i think.