The weirdest dream...READ IT, messed up...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had the WEIRDEST dream. Okay I'm a boy and I'm in this year, and I get up in the morning and I go over to our time machine (apparantly everyone has one) and I just go into it (its like an elevator) and I'm going down. The boy suddenly turns to me in mock serious (apparantly its third person now) and goes "I've been under the earth for 253 Billion Years" (It has the tet of 253 Billion yeras go across the screen) (yet I'm still a boy).SO the time machine stops, and I come out of, and somehow I just know its the 1960's (after 253 bilion years of being under the earth, yup, uh huh). I'm in this house, so I turn and I open a door and its a girls room, but suddeny the parents appear behind me and I just turn around and go crap. The dad eyes me suspiciously (aparantly its not shocking tat I'm in their house) oh, and I think at this point all my clothes just dissappear, and I'm standing there nude (apparantly not shock) and their daughter comes in with another girl giggiling. Quite apparantly she's doing something really hto and sexxy, cause I get reallly hard and then just shoot right there onto their floor in their living room (even though I'm gay). No one notices that this happens, so the daughter and her friend disappear into her room, and the dad (whos fat and ugly) grabs my dick relly harshly and suspiciously, bends it up to look and at the end and to rub it to see if anything had come out (apparantly, nuthing had and it's not suspicious that I was still hard. SO he calms down and I'm about to go when he goes WAIT relly loudly and suspiciosly and I slowly turn around. He points to my hand, and there in my hand is one of his socks (its tiny). Just jmped int my hand or something. SO I give it back to him and he's laughing making some stupid joke or something (apparantly no one noticed the giant load of cum on their floor) SO I go and I find the exit (few giant rooms over) and I'm walkin around, when I I suddenlywalk into this ASS-GIANT room, its ll green (like the size of the great hall in Harrry Potter or something) It's right next to their harbor I walk i (Its very bright, lots of light), and their are two of them joned together with a big doorless door between them. SO I look over and I see some black dude coming from the dock outside from fishing, and I'm like oh. SO I'm just walking around, so I'm somewhere in the center of the room, trying to think of what to do next...this is when I woke up...

So what do you think of my dream, any thoughts?

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
believe me, i was going to post a dream of mine i had last night, when i saw yours , shocked, what a luck/coincidence, anyway;

in my dream i had been to a physical check up, the guy was examining all my body, then came to my dick, he said, ''erect it as much as u can, push plood in it to make enlarge etc.'' I did my best pushing blood like a woman giving birth,then it swollen and swollen, never had an erection like this before, almost as thick as my wrist and 2-3 inces longer than my normal erectioan size,

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
believe me, i was going to post a dream of mine i had last night, when i saw yours , shocked, what a luck/coincidence, anyway;

in my dream i had been to a physical check up, the guy was examining all my body, then came to my dick, he said, ''erect it as much as u can, push plood in it to make enlarge etc.'' I did my best pushing blood like a woman giving birth,then it swollen and swollen, never had an erection like this before, almost as thick as my wrist and 2-3 inces longer than my normal erectioan size,

I wish I had a dream like that, I wana be bigger...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers matey and Thanks fr sharing yr Dream
Without trying to be a Smarta.....and trying to interpret yr dream,it sems to jolt my memory into recalling similar when i was younger/re my Sexuality issues
ie..i think i had a similar dream/perhaps a little confusion as to IF i was going to end up Gay-ish..or maybe i were yearning for the odd' female company...with the Fat old Comptroll'er grabbing my Dik and putting me off a little with my Gay feelings (Apologies to my Large Brothers&Sisters)
Anyway,wont go on,,,,,just how i felt re yr Dream
NICE to read we all have such
eric nz

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking at a lot of the guys here, I feel like I don't quite measure up. I mean I don't want to be gargantuan, just a bit bigger (esp soft), but thnx hotman :) and I am a bottom, LOVIN' IT, haha, I may not likin suckin dick as much as most guys, but I'm addicted to gettin a big ol' dick stuck up my ass. I usually like girthier, which kinda surprised me for some reason, I don't know why. RBKWP, what happened, I am going through a little confusion, don't know what to do, I've been out for years as gay I mean...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gotya matey/with my own experience am quite sure yr/we all go thru such often.i mean pretty weirid dreams,,, sort of reminds us that we are ONLY Human.....just ever so little subtle hints to...keep ya geussing..ha..thats me thoughts anyway.personally i kinda LIKE them...far better than them horrible NightMares.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

--also NICE to note yo confidently state yr preference as a bottom; geuss i can confidently state my preference as a..
-giver of HJ,s............mmmmmmmm just LOVE all that Girth/preferably from Soft onward,s.hah
Cheers
eric nza
--h