The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, guys. I have always thought it was pretty hot when guys jerk off in public or in unusual areas. For instance, I have jerked off on an almost empty bus, once walking down the street under a big coat I had on, in a public restroom, and once when I was younger I did it in class at school (not quite sure how I pulled that one off, lol). I guess you can tell I'm just horny all the time. One time I caught this black guy on the train beating his meat, which suprised me because the train was pretty full. He had a big, suckable dick too. He had it pulled out of the fly in his jeans and was stroking like there was no tomorrow. I guess he liked to show off. I was so mad that the only way I caught it was on my way off the train. I was on my way to work so I didn't have time to stay and watch. And the funny thing is that I had noticed him looking at me funny almost the whole train ride from a distance, but he looked like he was straight so I didn't think much of it at the time. Now just think, the whole time he was probably thinking about me while he was beating off. Anyone else have experiences like this?

withnail

Experimental Member
Media
In the shower at the gym. There is a line of six, individual shower stalls with no doors. I was showering one morning about 10am when the club was very quiet. There was one other guy in a stall across from me...very good shape with a decent cock. I noticed when washing he spent a good deal of time stroking his dick which was becoming hard. I began stroking mine...he noticed me and continued stroking his. We both blew our loads at the same time. Needless to say, I went home to his place right afterwards and we sucked each other off.

mg1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
obviously, gym showers are a very popular place to jerk off :tongue: three weeks ago, i went to the gym late at night and after the workout, i went to the shower at around 1030 pm. the showers - approx. 10 - are lined up, so when you enter the shower, you might see guys showering in a row which is nice :cool:. anyway, i was the only guy in the shower and a started rubbing my cock. i didn't notice the guy first because the shower was pretty steamy, but when i recognized him and faced the wall to hide my boner, he was so close to me, rubbing his beautiful 8'' cock. we jerked off quickly and i cummed all over his cock and he shot a full load on my ass. we went to the locker rooms and had a second load each. we went to a quiet parking lot and had a pretty good time afterwards :smile:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've jacked off at the gym, esp in the showers. I've also jacked at work, in my office, the bathrooms and the garage. Also in my car a few times as well on the train which I take occasionally to and from work. The weirdest place though was probably in a church confessional booth when I was in my late teens.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Urinals at work. In my office at work (left so much dried cum in that office! Hah!). Driving down the interstate in the middle of nowhere. In the ocean while snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez. In my friend's backyard while he was in another part of the house (blew a giant load and his dog licked it all up in two seconds!). In the forest. In the desert.

davidgc

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I love to jerk off. Any time, any place. For me, the more different the place is, the better it is for jerking.

Love to jerk off in other peoples houses, when their in a different room ( don't want to get caught.)

Often jerk while travelling the 3 hour drive that I usually make a few times a month. Jerk the whole way, edging and basically masturbating for the whole trip.

Urinals, outside, peoples houses, in car, at work, but the wildest place I have jerked off is at my inlaws house.

They would die if they knew ( makes it all that bit more hornier) I love to jerk in that master bedroom, lounge, bathroom etc. When home alne staying their, I set up on the big solid timber dinning table that seats 12, and go mad on it, toys - everything. But still, my fav place is to jerk off in my mother in laws room, blowing a huge load all over the wall mirror.

Yes, clean it up, but oh so horny!!

big_boy_999

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mine would have to be when i was younger, i was coming back from work and to do that, i had to go through this kinda wooded, forest area, only about 500 m * 500m so smallish, and i found a nice spot, whipped it out and started going, thinking about my hot boss, fuck she was nice. Then all of a sudden this other kid my age came along, sat down beside me and we both started going. Spent 30 minutes with each other and left. Ive never seen him again

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some one once told me they jerked off while in the confessional talking to the priest, something about the priest's voice always getting them off. Thought it was a load of horse crap myself, but you never know do you lol ;)

Reactions: Thesussexcock

jltucker1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a professor's office at the University I am at... The professor had to go make copies and told me it would be about 30 minutes before they would be back; in the University library bathroom; and in the Yearbook/Newspaper Room of my highschool.

I think the possibility of being caught is always exciting.

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
on a bus when the entire top deck was empty with just me up there. Thank God there was plenty of traffic that day and that i did not get caught