The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

PounceOnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thread. In fact I actually laughed out loud at some of these.

A couple of them reminded me of places I jerked off at. I'm sure there are other places that some may think are weird spots to jerk off.

Military. No, not the time I described in another post but while on duty to man the commanding officer's office one night. I was to be the only guy on duty in the empty office. As they were leaving, the second in command reminded me of rules and told me of which desk drawer had reading material. In the middle of the night I opened the drawer and ended up opening my drawers too. Rubbed out a good load into the trash can in the lighted office. Bit later I realized that if someone had been outside looking in I wouldn't have noticed. That and the reminder of the reading material by the departing officer made me wonder.

Library. Studying in the campus library in one of the cubes with doorway. I was horny and could hear people nearby either having sex or a guy beating off. I couldn't resist. Covered the window, leaned back and jacked it for a good while before shooting all over the floor. There, studying done and time to head home. Think I made an A on that exam.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weirdest place was probably on my high school's track. Went for an afternoon run freeballing during the summer... got horny and just had to take care of business.

Hey b3825....

Have you ever run free-balling, and without doing anything but flop about..
have an free-balling orgasm?

During middle and senior time at boarding school, I used to let it hang out when running alone in the early mornings. It was in the countryside near school but no one was anywhere in the area....except maybe a few other runners. I had learned to secretly masturbate in bed at night by only using Kegels...so no one would see movement or hear the bed move or squeek. Just stick a dirty sock over the end,
and no mess....just toss and send to the laundry. :rolleyes:

No, a no-hands orgasm was not a problem for me...I believe a lot of it is mental, too.
While running, the friction and flopping against my leg eventually got me to the
edge fairly soon, and it just took a little thought and the orgasm would happen. :eek::p
The feeling as AWESOME, but I would have to stop running for I would get very dizzy.
It's been a long time, but I miss those mornings....they were special.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do a lot of you guys "relieve" yourselves at work, in a stall in the men's room? I know I do, but I don't ever feel like I catch anyone else doing that. Not that it's that hard to stop when others enter and wait to restart the stroke until everyone washes up (hopefully!) and leaves.

Once or twice while working at a call center. I was working a late shift and very few people around. I wore pants with a button down fly and loose boxers. I stroked constantly while reading sex stories. That carpet got painted pretty good and it felt amazing to cum while others were nearby unaware.

Hey, I was a teen!

Blueranger16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in school on a Saturday back when I was in college. I was feeling a bit horned up and I didn't want to jack off in the rest rooms, for the reason that people come and go there. And sometimes the guards would check the cubicles for whatever action that may be happening. ;)

So I went into an empty classroom, whacked and came on the floor along the doorway. Luckily I got away scot-free.

Reactions: jackmyjock

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanked into my briefs lying next to a str8 mate who was asleep in the double bed wit me (we were away for a few days), when I was like 20.

I think I hadn't cum in a few days and couldn't sleep - took me like 30 mins of real painfully slow pulling my 4skin back/forth before I cum - so much relief. Also wanked in all the usual places, work, woods, park, train, toilets.

bluebird700

Legendary Member
Media
Wanked into my briefs lying next to a str8 mate who was asleep in the double bed wit me (we were away for a few days), when I was like 20.

I think I hadn't cum in a few days and couldn't sleep - took me like 30 mins of real painfully slow pulling my 4skin back/forth before I cum - so much relief. Also wanked in all the usual places, work, woods, park, train, toilets.

id luv you to lay next to me

D

deleted796479

In the hotel hot tub, on a secluded nude beach, driving in my truck, in the woods, on the deck in my backyard, in the middle of a wheat field, jogging on the golf course, at a friends house shooting on his playboy centerfold lol

pachuco2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a Melissa Etheridge concert standing front stage with all the lesbians,.one of them grabbed my cock and I pulled it out and she rubbed it til I came,..than she danced in front of me rubbing my cock til I came again,..WOW!,.I'll never forget that