Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with my ear (and phone) against the door of a hotel room where a couple are fucking really loudly. Filmed it and damn cum makes quite a loud noise splattering over the floor in a quiet corridor haha!

We're you outside in the hall way!?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
with my ear (and phone) against the door of a hotel room where a couple are fucking really loudly. Filmed it and damn cum makes quite a loud noise splattering over the floor in a quiet corridor haha!
How about sharing................:cool:

Reactions: David.djr

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're you outside in the hall way!?
yeah was standing in the hallway, came all over the floor lol. Thought about shooting down the door but on a black door it would be super obvious to the next person walking by and didn't wanna have to wipe the door down lol, trodden into the carpet you can barely notice ;)

Will try and get it online at some point, got quite a few ;)

Reactions: Nyc23 and poibear

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a dare to myself, I stripped off my trunks in the ocean at Miami South beach. While standing on my trunks in the water, I jerked off in the water until I came. It's not easy doing this while avoiding people and trying to avoid being left naked as you are fighting the waves trying raise you up off your suit. For a dare seekers, it's a hell of a rush.

D

deleted1055644

For me, it was in a changing/fitting room. I don't remember which store, as it was 10 or more years ago, but I do remember it was one where it had a full door on it, not a 3/4 door or curtain. While trying on clothes, I guess I got super horny thinking about jerking off with others all around me, so I did. It was hot knowing other guys were in the other rooms next to me, and hearing some walking by my door while I was jerking it. I ended up blowing on the carpet in one of the corners, as I was too nervous to nut all over the mirror.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe it was a gladiator or Roman soldier still hanging around....:D

I did the same as a sailor visiting the Roman Bath House in Ephesus
with 4 friends from my ship and 2 French sailors we met at a drink
stand near the dock.
I had completely forgotten about it until Nito Cogen's reply above.

We stood behind a waist high wall looking out on a tour group of
very hot women about our same age....(the tour leader was holding a
Swiss flag...they probably were from a cruise ship).
The French sailors were very horny...got us all horny, so...we wanked
as we smiled and waved at the girls.....who waved back at us......
A Strange and Stupid thing to do, but.....:rolleyes:.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just remembered this one from years ago... A doctor invited me to his office during weekend when it was closed and we had a jack off and makeout encounter in his exam room. He was an older late 40s guy with stocky build, tall dark Italian guy with hairy body but distinguished looks. Think he told his wife he was on call because he greeted me at door in dress slacks and shirt as if he was at hospital. But underneath, he had a skimpy underwear fetish... Red bikini briefs under his biz look ;)

dutchboy2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most recently in rear galley of A380 during flight to Europe from US with the hottest male flight attendant I have met so far. He caught me wanking at my seat when all lights were off and discretly invited to mutual JO session. What made me cumming almost immediately was his heavy, large gauged Prince Albert piercing.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my office while talking to my then girlfriend ( she had the sexiest voice ) , in my car at the drive in , caught jerking off in a phone booth by an elderly lady , while it was pissing rain outside . She called me a " filthy beast " in a kind of shaky voice , then took off faster than an old lady usually would . Caught by my mum , cumming all over a picture of Raquel Welch , when i was 14 , sly grin on my Dad's face when he attempted to lecture me on the matter , was priceless . Think he understood the Raquel thing pretty well , as he just said , " women have different sensibilities to men ,in some things " , " so be careful " . I sent the next few hours wondering whether or not , i might need glasses at some point in the future .

I used to jerk off in the freezer at work all the time during the summer. I was the only one on at night shifts and would get unbelievably borded and head my meat in the freezer. It was nice knowing I was getting paid to jerk off. I usually slept for a bit too after hahah if the boss knew he'd be like wtf man

Church library 2x at 15. God forgive me. :rolleyes:

Church was one of my favorite places to masturbate, lol...I'm pretty sure God forgives me, lol. Some of the other weird places was my classroom, livingroom of my parent's home, and the roof of the patio at my parent's home.

Reactions: drambone2001