The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

Bulginginmybriefs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Office, car, mechanic parts room during a high school job, back of a semi truck (another high school job), with step brother skinny dipping, dorm room bed pretending to be asleep having a wet dream while my roommate was studying across the room in our freshman dorm room, late at night in a park under a tree while having phone sex....gosh not until just now did I realize how much I like getting off in public/semi public spaces (given this has been over a 15 year period)

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I worked at Cedar Point summer 2014 at the beach shack and saw too many half naked attractive people. One day the beach wasn't too busy and I hadn't masturbated in 7 days(3 roomates in work provided housing). A girl had come up to get a football and she had some of the biggest boobs I had ever seen. After she walked away I couldn't help myself and walked to a far end of the beach, took off my pants/shirt, spit on my dick, laid down and started stroking my dick with both hands. I got so carried away that I started moaning pretty loudly. After about 20min. I had one of the best orgasms of my life and shot at least 7 ropes of cum on my abs, chest, and face. I had to wash it off in the lake. I was cold and had wet clothes on for the rest of my shift but it was 100% worth it.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I worked at Cedar Point summer 2014 at the beach shack and saw too many half naked attractive people. One day the beach wasn't too busy and I hadn't masturbated in 7 days(3 roomates in work provided housing). A girl had come up to get a football and she had some of the biggest boobs I had ever seen. After she walked away I couldn't help myself and walked to a far end of the beach, took off my pants/shirt, spit on my dick, laid down and started stroking my dick with both hands. I got so carried away that I started moaning pretty loudly. After about 20min. I had one of the best orgasms of my life and shot at least 7 ropes of cum on my abs, chest, and face. I had to wash it off in the lake. I was cold and had wet clothes on for the rest of my shift but it was 100% worth it.

This is an awesome story.
Great details,
Thanks for posting

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my CL hookups years ago led me to his rented storage shed where we had mutual jack off play, but the experience was not all fun obviously due to the packed space and the sheds were outside and it was a HUMID summer day in the Midwest.​

Neither of us had spots, so he suggested the storage spot. We had to move his stuff to have standing space and the outside temperature had us both sweating buckets of perspiration afterward... Don't recommend this, lesson learned.

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One hook up took me to his mother in law's garage. She was out, but his wife was at home, so we couldn't meet there, so he apparently told his wife that he would check on her mother's place. He gave me directions, whistled to me over the fence when I arrived then gave me a blow job on a folding plastic chair in the garage next to the chest freezer. Hot!

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found myself to be quite horny after a session of kissing and fooling around with no intercourse and since it would be late at night I would pull into a dark parking lot on my way home and j/o

Oh wow I still do that!

Theses days since I have a 90 min ride home from work - It's a great way to pass the time

hippyjack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wanked on a bus, train, lift, underground car park, bogs at work and school.

been caught wanking in the school showers and in the gym.

Back of a transit van on the way back from a building job with 3 other guys would have to be the strangest.
Boss cup

Reactions: Barberseville
D

deleted300444

Lying on a deep beach cliff in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, .late in the dark, drunk, naked, jerking off, listening to the wind, waves, looking at star lit black and blue sky.....just few hundred feet from the back entry of hotel. I could hear people in a low ear shot.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had forgotten about this, but when I was just beginning to jerk off in earnest a friend and I climbed a tree in the woods behind my house, stripped naked and jerked together, watching our loads shoot over the leaves and branches and drip to the ground. That friend came to town last week (hadn't seen him in a long while) and over a few beers he reminded me of that jerk in the tree.

Rodeo229

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weirdest place I ever jerked off was in the back of a patty wagon when I was 19 or 20. I shit you not! I've also jerked off in the middle of a deserted road, on a greyhound bus, bathroom in an airplane, in a back alley behind a crowded bar, in an alcove near the exit door of a club at night, and many other places.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the backside of a city bus driving through Eindhoven. The diesel engine vibes made me hot but I was 14 so even pointing a finger to me would have made my cock erect ;-) It was a long wank but no splash, just not in me to leave my sperm on a public seat...

Reactions: poibear

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the backside of a city bus driving through Eindhoven. The diesel engine vibes made me hot but I was 14 so even pointing a finger to me would have made my cock erect ;-) It was a long wank but no splash, just not in me to leave my sperm on a public seat...
LOL i remember that the engine vibrations on buses tend to make you horny as a kid!

Reactions: silvertriumph2